What's the difference between DEUS and OMNIDIMENSIONAL?

Hi all,
Can someone explain the difference between DEUS and OMNIDIMENSIONAL? I found very little explanation about how they would differ and why would someone chose one vs the other.
Instead of PM’ing everyone selfishly, I prefer to do it here and I would like to tag fellow people who have mentioned these modules in their thread.
@friday, @Azriel, @Sub.Zero :raising_hand_man: I saw on some of your posts that you have opinions about these modules. How do they work, how would they differ, when would you run them? Let’s also tag @Fire, the more the merrier, we never know maybe he is around.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

1 Like

Yeah maybe him also.

Deus

Omnidimensional

Sounds like deus optimizes the input,processing and output while omnidimensional finds as many possible methods for a sub to work as possible

5 Likes

Thanks @Meng123. So DEUS is only a temporary state (brainwaves/energy) shifting module to optimise the sub? From the description it seems much more than that:

An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

So the state shifting seems secondary to the overall holistic we-don’t-know-what-it-does thingy.

And omnidimensional is a module that changes the working angles of the subliminal?

This deus is about maximizing and optimizing how much information can go in and out as well as the processing of the information.It will set the maximum you can handle now and slowly push you to handle more and more while keeping in mind your current max so you dont overload and keep you in the optimal state for it.

Omnidimensional is more about the sub finding all the possible ways it can work and executing in as many of those ways as possible.It also will also keep finding new ways to execute as they appear/exist.So yeah,it affects the possible angles the sub can affect.

9 Likes

Thanks that’s pretty clear and pretty useful. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Its always interesting that the deus and yggdrasil moduiles have been in the cores since the beginning though,lol.Wonder how different the current modules are now compared to the original versions

1 Like

After testing both Deus and Omnidimensional in multiple customs (6 customs), I am preferring the customs with Omnidimensional but without Deus. Deus makes the custom extremely strong, comparable to Terminus in a way, and this is a bit too much for me. I literally cannot listen more than 3 loops if Deus is included.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I read also in @Azriel’s posts about DEUS. I think this is some important information.

Thanks for the tag!

@Psiklou

Please see @Meng123 's posts. (Thanks Meng!)

This part is interesting though. So seems like Omnidimensional is not only urging the sub to find all the possible ways through it can work but it is also urging you to see various topic, theories, beliefs from many different angles.

Or am I misinterpreting that? @DarkPhilosopher

Wouldn’t this mean you don’t actually need to add them to your custom because they’re in one of the core modules you added anyway?

Or are they more pronounced then?

Concerning this question, the going wisdom is that if you are interested in a particular module then you should add it whether or not you think it may be present in one of the cores.

This ensures that the module is applied to the goals of your overall custom, and not just to the narrower scope of that one core that contains it.

In other words, the DEUS that is in Emperor may contribute primarily to Emperor and not to your overall custom.

3 Likes

Please take away the tag because they explained that for so many times now.

The modules in the mandatory core are most likely the once that will be the least pronounced in your whole custom. They are just there to make the whole thing work.

So if you found a results enhancer module that you love, add it in. It will affect the cores and all the other modules included in the custom on a far far greater degree.

For example, I always like to include Omnidimensional and Tyrant. I have experimented with Deus in multiple customs but finally decided that the pronouncement of that module was a bit too much for me.

3 Likes

Right, it actually came to my mind while I read your lines that this has been answered before.

Nvm.

1 Like