What's in Emperor HOM?

Hey guys,

I added House of Medici into my custom but now I’m realizing that I’m not even sure what I put in my custom! I got HOM because it’s good for sales and professional relationships, and can be compatible with romantic relationships. I was thinking that since it was good for sales and compatible with the rest, that it would fit my needs.

But as I’ve looked into Emperor and learned how dense emperor is, I came to realize… I don’t even know what’s in HOM.

Could someone explain and break down HOM to me and clarify how it’s different than EmperorQ?

One big question, does it have the exact same emperor core?

If it has the exact same emperor core, does it also have all the other additional cores aka Ascended Mogul, QL lite, SMX?

Or is it the same Emperor Base, but with different modules placed overtop of it?

3 Likes

From my understanding, It doesn’t have the Emperor core
it has alpha programming akin to Emperor which is why it’s in the Emperor line
but it’s not as broad in terms of the areas it effects as Emperor.
Its main focus is finance, investing, selling, brokering, trade and deals, family well being and relatedness, developing business relationships, thinking shrewdly, planning/strategy , improving quantitative and mathematical capacity, and out pacing competition through foresight. It also has a focus on massive long term wealth building and creating legacy.

2 Likes

Think it has alot of emperor in it based on what saint said before.Maybe not the core though.

2 Likes

loved HOM ive said on here before, i add it on most stacks but sometimes i cant tell exactly what it does but build wealth and family like the medici banker :man_shrugging: less the visuals affects, results varied aswell…

1 Like