What you like to see in Stark ZP

This is what I want most from Stark, all about the intellectual approach to every aspect of life.

2 Likes

Excellent @bombayduck

1 Like

You missed Brain Shifting Technology;)

1 Like

Tony Stark could kick *ss when necessary. Would be good to have something that would help with martial skills if someone decided to go that route.

Also being able to look at new developments in technology, seeing potential opportunities, and acting on them by planning, testing and scaling or killing the idea and moving on without feeling it was a failure.

Being able to tell who can be trusted or who would be loyal when sh*t hits the fan. Just being able to read people better. And if attacked (work/business/media) being really ruthless (if needed) in handling that situation. But also knowing when such a response would be overkill.

Wouldn’t mind being able to pick up languages or code faster too but - that may be the domain of Limitless. Maybe I’m just wanting a Stark, Emperor, HoM stack :joy:

5 Likes

Id love for stark to feature parts of minds eye, particulairly the part that has reported people being able to unconsciously visualize what will happen when you make a certain descision, and with that been able to have a far easier time picking up skills.

3 Likes

I was able to know what some people were thinking. I could take one look at them and was able to predict their behavior. I even knew who was having an affair and with who, just by looking at them. Then they confirmed it with their own behavior. I’m not sure why it was necessary for me to know these things, but it was entertaining. This was when I was on Stark Qv2. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of this on ZP.

4 Likes

I felt sexier and better able to enjoy and express my sexiness while on Stark Qv2 than I did on Seductress. What a fun sub Stark is, I miss my buddy.

4 Likes

On Stark I became deeply interested in physics. Productivity wise I’d work intensely on things that were interesting then just be lazy until another project caught my eye.

There were also moments of very brief insights in conversation. However nothing to the level you just described.

I need some of that in my life - would seriously help in so many ways.

Yes please - I’ll take some of that too:) I listened to mind’s eye ZP two or three times and had an unusual experience. Will put it under that thread though. The sun is seriously effective.

1 Like

Isn’t that based more on your previous experiences ? i am the same i get a gut feeling about people its always been one of my inborn traits. However the problem was having faith in what i instinctively knew what was correct. Did you feel chosen actually gave you more faith in your intuition ?

2 Likes

I would also like to see Stark ZP more like Stark terminus.

Start terminus worked well for me however Start Q was not as potent.

I did have these same experiences in the past to a lesser degree about people before I began using subs. I didn’t even know most of the people I was reading while I was using Stark. I don’t think that it was about instinct with me since people can get the training or even train themselves to read people accurately. Chosen is great for knowing instantly what someone wants and what can be said to them. I noticed this more so during the first cycle of running Chosen.

1 Like

A core reason I’m waiting on Stark is to reduce social anxiety and build desire to be around people more. I’m generally introverted, but I question those limits since I’ve done very very well when teaching and leading groups or classrooms. So, I am an introvert at heart, but giving back to people greatly motivates me.

So, I’m looking forward to losing some imagined fear of speaking up around others again. So, social fear removial and a freedom with words is my desire.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have something similar, I’m waiting after Khan. Everything regarding Job social, I’ve never had problems with expressing myself. I’ve always been good at Work or studies related shit. I’ve never had problem with this. With just social confidence, I was never the cool kid as I grew up so for me it’s more of a struggle. Khan’s social abilities are better adapted to my circumstance than Stark’s social abilities.

3 Likes

I want the sub to focus on making the person actual Tony Stark. Anyway Zp will not use module so… it will have its own script. I want the script to be written in a way that is more focused. Stark is a very diverse sub

1 Like

i don’t know if you’ve tried it but daredevil sorted this right out for me

1 Like

Wow I wonder if this would help me with my studies of Metaphysics & Quantum physics. Although I think the alchemist may be better for Metaphysics. I’m absolutely horrible at math & science so when reading about Quantum I’m lost at times but it’s definitely somthing I would like to improve on .

1 Like

I would think Stark most definitely because of the increased curiosity - it just made learning new things fun.

However when I was taking a very technical course before getting my current job - Beyond Limitless Ultima really helped. Limitless ZP would probably be very useful as well.

2 Likes

artist lite

1 Like

Does anyone know when Stark ZP even comes out?

Right now.

13 Likes