What was your first Sub you ever ran on SC?

probably LBH cus it was free

In my opinion after running it for a long time, both.

1 Like

@ouroboros

I think my ideal stack now will be swapping between Stark, Emperor Black, WANTED Black, HOM Black (if it comes) after long period of running EOG, Index Gate, few others

Emperor Rescripted might take priority again

Reason?

I love to look and be alpha.

2 Likes

Wanted.

I was just a child when I discovered SC, with the goal of improving my life after a devastating break up of a long-term relationship that represented the only (somewhat) bright spot in my entire life. Wanted’s sub-title of “Be the One That Got Away” immediately stood out to me, that was my definite goal.

3 years later, and I definitely am the one that got away. Fucking fire.

7 Likes

Emperor. Q came out just after I got v4. Came to the sales landing page after trying to find another sub that had been called Emperor that had been floating around YouTube in the past and decided based on reviews that this was a much better investment, and it fit my life goals at the time. Recon was brutal at the start, but improved after the initial month, and did seem to be kicking goals before I switched to Stark.

Quantum Limitless. I was really attracted to the title. Looking back, I wish I had started with Limitless instead.

2 Likes

I was drawn to The Alchemist, but the first program that I ran was

Ecstasy of Gold.

I’m happy for new users now who can start with Genesis.

If I were starting now. I’d play Genesis for a month or two, and then I’d bring in Revelation of Mind and Revelation of Spirit. Eventually, I’d swap out Genesis and replace it with Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

Bad-ass.

1 Like

You hopping on WANTED Black yet?

Limitless v1 in 2018.

2 Likes

One year of DR… Because I’m a bit “extreme type” and prefer raw truths then reassuring half truths :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Khan.

I wanted to build a strong alpha male mindset and a relevant lifestyle.

I gave up on it for no reason. I just got bored with the ADGF attitude it was instilling in me.

3 Likes

Love Bomb for Humanity was the very first one I run and I felt very clear effects since the first days.

1 Like

QL because I needed help with university, I was having a difficult period and I was unable to take exams for quite a few months

1 Like

Yup, it’s 100x better.

Despite WANTED being my first title that I was attracted by, I actually never really liked it that much. But WB is a completely different story.

2 Likes

I bought Emperor v3, 4 years ago and ran it for a week, then changed to Regeneration, which was the one I really needed at the time.

2 Likes

For me it was the earlier versions of what came to be the first sub on SC. Ascension

5 Likes

Yeah I think you were the first user if I’m not wrong?

For me I started with emperor, I think it was V2.

I was looking online for subliminals and stuff, actually discovered subclub in 2018 I think in september but I saw emperor’s sale page and thought “doing all this for 35$, it must be a scam”. Especially since I compared the price to other producer at the moment hahaha

So I eventually decided to see what it does, I looked if I could try subclub’s stuff “for free” and ran a loop. On the day I ran emperor, I went in at the bank and got myself a job :joy::+1:

Decided to buy it in the week, I think I also bought primal with it, it had just came out🤔

3 Likes