What was your first Sub you ever ran on SC?

The major titles that are yet to be released this summer.

Subs are facilitators only and not pills. I ran Mogul and then Stark for almost one year and the shifts in my mindset that they introduced are enough to get wealthy provided I keep going this route. I don’t need to run them till I get there and I don’t think I will ever run a sub related to wealth generation, apart from RICH. Yeah, those shifts were so huge and permanent: work ethics, diligence, focus, determination are still there.

It looks like you already know what you want, your goals and dreams and running Genesis can be just “superfluous” as those aforementioned topics are the core of this sub. I would run EoG1, DR:LD and KB1 for a while. That would be an awesome “clearing”. And then just work with the consecutive stages in accordance with your progress, keeping DR:LD in your stack. DR:LD is so much more than working on your limitations. Read its sales page if you haven’t done so. This stack alone would build the best subliminal base for Khan ever: Wealth and Sexual Energy with “no limits”.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero you and @ouroboros are like my SC mentors man :grin:. Thank you for the insight. I will definately take a closer look at DR:LD, considering I just finished a cycle of DR and got amazing transformations.

If I may elaborate on my reasoning for Genesis: My true dream is to build wealth through creative independant endevors, like my instagram, film and fashion. From a big picture, I’d like to see my job now as a stepping stone that will be the base for me to pursue my creative passions. I was hoping that Genesis will help provide me some confidence and clarity on how to approach my creative side which I repress.

My biggest blocker is I don’t really have a blueprint of success when it comes to my creative endevors. I am still learning on how to succeed in this field.

To tackle this I am working on building a custom built around Wanted Black and Khan, with modules focused on risk taking, relentless goal pursuit and fame scripting.

My goal is to introduce this once I settle into my new role 3-4 months from now.

Would be curious to hear input on that.

1 Like

Input on the WB/Khan custom… run them both solo for a long time first to see if you can handle that!

1 Like

There’s not a lot of success scripting in Khan, and what there is is overshadowed by overall dominance.

Pair that with Wanted Black, which has zero success scripting, 100% social scripting, and your sub selection seems incongruent…

Sounds like Stark + Genesis is your best foundational component right now. Creative endeavours depend MASSIVELY on networks and influence so I would absolutely recommend starting to stack Inner Circle as soon as possible… keep Renaissance Man on your radar for sure, and just take a LOT of action.

1 Like

DR:LD pushes it beyond what DR offers. It’s utterly focused on destroying your limits (obviously) and guiding you to success (in any and every field).

DR:LD will do it.

EoG (stage 2) and DR:LD

DR:LD

Isn’t too early for that :blush: Just saying.

Then you could replace the stack I suggest with your custom. Perhaps not in 3-4 months but doing so in 4-6 months would be doable, although the results of your stack could be a bit further from "optimal’.

Or like @ouroboros said, afer running the stack I suggest, run Khan+WB and then go for your custom.

3 Likes

Your right.

my “shallow” justification with khan and wanted is that I enjoyed them so much from a personal level, and was hoping to tag them along for the ride.

But I think may need to go out of my comfort zone here and focus on congruency as you suggested.

Love it thank you for that perspective

1 Like

Ok I’m definately gonna give it a go on my next cycle. Thank you for the insight @Sub.Zero :pray:

Always gracious to hear feedback.

It’s refreshing to receive recommendations I would never even have considered else wise unless I asked.

1 Like

:thinking: Accession

I’m wondering the same.

Yeah some results probably
But my current situation is not amazing or extremely different after DR

I think it was emperor for 1 month and then switching to ps or dd and khan after that which helped me getting a good job

1 Like

Curious if you can elaborate on it

1 Like

Curious if Emperor is SC’s best selling title.

I ran it far to less but it has very much in it which i need in order to grow in a better more independent man.

So i decidet to give it anothe go till the end of the year and maybe integrate it later on in a wealth innovation QTKS custom with Emp/ Stark +?

We will see

1 Like

Emperor was my first sub then ran primal with emperor for awhile.

Emperor/Stark in a QTKS custom sounds pretty awesome

I enjoy mixing them but I usually do it in different customs…. I wonder if they would work better in the same custom.

1 Like

Stark was fun.
I was very motivated to make money online with streams but in the end i did not take enough action

1 Like

But it made me much better in video games.
I remember when i played apex solo in duos and tripples i made a run with 8 kills.

For me it was a big achievement im just an average/ light above average shooter

1 Like

Where did you start and where did emperor bring you ( progress) ?

Emperor and stark get so much hype here.

Being someone who resonated more with khan.

Very interesting to see how people’s needs and perspectives can vary.

1 Like
1 Like