What NEW update(s) are you looking forward to?

Dragon Reborn
Diamond
Legacy of the Spartan

1 Like

LoS
R.I.C.H.
Heartsong

2 Likes

Cant wait for Stark… There’s just no sub like it

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing big updates to:

Emperor Fitness
Spartan
Diamond

I’ve never used EF, but that’s mainly because I haven’t been able to fit a 4 stager fitness sub into my stack yet, and I hope the update will make it too sexy to ignore any longer.

I’ve enjoyed spartan but haven’t been able to stick with it long term because I keep wanting to take my focus elsewhere, again hope to see it made into something I couldn’t imagine not using.

I haven’t had Diamond in my stack for almost a year now, but it was in my stack from QV2 until the launch of ZPV2 and a new update would make it really fun to bring back around.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this got me curious?

Also could you explain what this new update is all about and how it changes the existing subs?

Im running dr4 did a full year 5cycle per stage and gonna keep running it, started khan black recently too which put dr4 into another gear.

1 Like

Will share in a few days ASAP. But Khan Black and Dragon Reborn together is awesome!

Meanwhile here is my short ST1 journal on it:

The Crucible Dragon

2 Likes

Could u do one post summary of results so far sry when i start reading post by post too much procrastination

1 Like

Emperor Black

Emperor: House of Medici

Stark

3 Likes

I understand. Will do as soon as i can.

1 Like

Could you or anyone else explain what this new update NSE is all about and how does it change existing subs, especially these we both run.

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Wanted
Ascension
Love Bomb
Healing titles - Regeneration, Elixir, Paragon
Social subs - True Social, Inner Circle

1 Like

Calling on my @Forum_Ambassadors brothers for this. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Limitless Executive

Renaissance Man

Chosen Line of products

Ascended Mogul

Creosote Conqueror ZP

1 Like

In a general sense, every upgrade is about some combination of Ease and Power.

Things get Easier. Things get more Powerful.

Each just varies in terms of what methods, strategies, or means are used to bring about enhanced Ease and Power.

In the case of NSE, the method can be summarized as Facilitative Manifestations.

Every NSE subliminal or core brings about manifestations (external and internal events, occurrences, and situations) that make it easier for you to change in the desired direction. The flow of the world seems to be carrying you in the direction of your desired outcome.

7 Likes

Could you give examples of NSE for dragon and khan black what kind of events and situations it can manifest?
By the way if i recall u did dragon reborn too right did it have physical shifting effects on you? Does it have any facial physical shifting?

1 Like

Example:
Background
You’re running Dragon Reborn with the the hopes of becoming more proactive and taking more initiative in your personal space and lifestyle.

Situation
You do an okay job of maintaining your space in general. But you’re in a rut. Things are not getting much better or particularly impressive to you. You’re kind of coasting along. Oh well. Play another loop of Dragon Reborn and go on living your life. Ho hum…

One day, you start to notice trash and litter that is being left on the street and the grass in front of your home. Damn it! It’s those neighbors. Sometimes they have parties or hang out with friends and they leave beer cans or party decorations that end up getting in your space. Well, whatever! You go outside, put on your music, and start cleaning up. As you’re angrily cleaning, several things happen:

1. Your anger actually gives you a bit of energy. You find that things are getting cleaned up a little faster than you normally do. You decide to move over to clean the side of your home (this part was not even affected by your neighbors) and then to work your way back to the front.

2. You start to notice that you have more energy than you expected. You start paying attention to the parts of your home that YOU have been neglecting. The eaves need repairing. The gutters are half blocked up. Hmm…those shrubs would look better with a couple of simple flowers scattered among them. Ideas start popping into your mind for how to make this place look much better.

3. By the time you work back around to the front of your home, you’re actually feeling in a kind of charged-up, inspired good mood. At that point, your neighbors walk by looking a little bashful. “Sorry about the mess,” they say. “We were just coming out to start cleaning. Here, let’s pick up our trash from here first.” They insist, and you accept.

4. As you are all cleaning up together, your music is playing and you hear one of the teenagers say to his father (your neighbor), “I told you that band had new music! This guy has great taste in music!” The father looks at you and rolls his eyes, and you both start laughing.

5. The dad (your neighbor) hears your idea about setting up a gravel/rock garden on the side of the house and starts to tell you about a landscaper who will do that kind of thing very affordably and at high-quality. He agrees to share the phone number with you.

6. You finish cleaning-up and share drinks with your neighbors before they go back home to do their own place.

7. You go back inside and realize you have an exciting 8-part, 5-month plan that’s going to take your home from looking okay to looking excellent.

8. You also realize that you have pretty decent neighbors.

9. And the day continues.

So there you go, NSE with Dragon Reborn.

8 Likes

Not to my great recollection, but I was neither focusing on nor asking for physical shifting. My general health and fitness were maintained and strengthened somewhat. But that’s still an area for me to work with in the future. Not my most immediate priority.

3 Likes

Thank you for effort full comment, that makes sense about nse thanks for clarification

2 Likes

At the moment Executive. I recall reading the copy for Genesis and it mentioned folks running Khan and Executive together as the inspiration for Genesis

Eventually

EOG
Dragon Reborn
Dragon Reborn Limit Destroyer

If I can’t go back in time and fix all my mistakes and transgressions I would like to at least stop them from living in my mind rent free

When I’m in a much better place I want to run all three Dragon Reborn titles in a stack long term.
Possibly for years

3 Likes

I am willing to wait for it but I’m also excited to read the copy for Dragon Reborn with NSE

2 Likes