What is the difference between Lifeblood Fable and Gloryseeker modules

To me, this Module sounds like a useful tool to be known for certain positive traits, and characteristics a person exhibits.

Par example for you I’d be able to make you reputed for your ability to dissect and explain specific topics of knowledge in an understandable and absorbable manner.

All of us have positive qualities, being renowned for those by reputation might help in attracting those who desire to benefit from them – or who feel served by them.

In business, a businessman is known and renowned for his trustworthiness and honesty in his trade, a coach who is reputed for the immense value he provides, and as a result of the legendary successes of his clients achieve, a restaurant owner reputed for his creative but delicious dishes and welcoming demeanor.

I loved your comparison between Fame and Reputation, you hit the hammer on the nail with that one.

On the internet, there are lots of platforms such as eBay, Etsy, and Teachable all of which have some form of rating to it, even the many local businesses of a town being rated on Google Maps – I’m sure if a person is a host of one such online stores within these platforms Lifeblood Fable would certainly help and contribute to achieving positive reviews.

Even housing group meditations in your backyard, your reputation can be the decisive factor as to why clients choose yours over another.

I’d like to be known for my virtue, kindness, lovingness, caringness, and righteousness in dealing with others while being reputed as an otherwordly transformational coach, who flawlessly takes anyone and guide them out of their dreams and into the life.

Here is also a proper example of conscious guidance, I have a vision of how I’d like Lifeblood Fable to execute in the Custom.

Though, I’m interested to see how it executes for others. I’d like to know how adaptive, and malleable it is in different settings.

While having that aforementioned reputation in a business setting, I’d like to be reputed as a loyal romantic, who lifts the heart of his partner in love.

So, yeah – we’ll see what happens.

Perhaps, it can also become a burden as you must hold firm to whatever kind of reputation is held as a fronting to our true being?

Unless the reputation is a true one. But then again, our Ways do change, and with it, perhaps Lifeblood Fable will help us to mold our reputation accordingly.

1 Like

There were about 8 separate (though interrelated) insightful points for me to reflect on in that post. Thank you.

1 Like

Whow Lifeblood Fable is an Amhaaazing module. :star::star::star: