What Is The Best Ultima Stack For Extreme Sex Drive?

i guess its a possibility.

but where is the flaw in my reasoning that makes you think this?

i explained in details why i made this decision; can you point out the specific part of my reasoning that you believe is innacurate or flawed?

all signs are telling me that a state of high sexual arousal shuts down my overly analytical brain and allows me to act in more spontaneous and instinctual ways. nothing else in more then 12 years of actively working on this problem has produced a similar effect.

2 Likes

While all this may be true, I’m guessing working on your social skills and understanding emotions would still be helpful.

1 Like

It doesn’t exist.

I didn’t say anything was inaccurate or flawed. That would be pretentious of me seeing as your insights are personal and about yourself, and who knows you better? No, I only asked my question because I saw that you said…

About True Social. One of the symptoms of recon as you probably know is changing your stack. Another is that you are beset by reasons as to why you should switch. Whatever it takes to stop you from using the title again, I think the support article says.

And I would have to read through your initial posts again but if memory serves, you were focused on increasing your social skill. Now you are focusing on maximizing sexual desire.

I’m not saying you’re wrong in any of this, of course. I just thought it was worth asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

no my goal has been the same from the start.

i have legit top 5-10% male model looks and get more attention then you can imagine.

this leads me to conclude that the only reason im unhappy with my sex life is because of my horrible social skills that are caused by my Asperger and OCD (i dont think adhd impacts this)

so yes i want to improve my social skills as a way to improve my sex life and have fun (sleep around) for the next 2-3 years before i find a wife and start having kids sometimes between age 32 and 35… that is 90% of my objective. another 10% would general social skills so i guess social skills with men but really 90% actually 95% is about women here.

this has not changed for more then a decade; i have actively/seriously been working on this since i was 16-17 years old.

my attempt to achieve states of extreme sexual desire is because i had the insight yesterday that i literally have none of these issues during sex, no self onsciousness, no freezing, no overthinking, no inability to read non verbal cues, it all seems to dissapear when im highly aroused so finding a way to put myself in a state of extreme sexual desire for periods of 4-6 hours whenever i have a social event seems to me like the wisest and best next step.

again, i welcome criticism and do not hesitate to point put any flaw or error in my reasoning.

1 Like

just to be clear to anyone reading.

i want to know if you see flaws or errors in my reasoning.

this is why im here.

im happy and welcome criticism.

why would i want to waste time doing something that is flawed and unlikely to work?

so again if you see errors in my reasoning here do not hesitate to be blunt and point it out; that is what i want.

for now i will stick with my 10 day experiment as to me this seems like my best move but if you think im wrong please explain why and what you suggest instead.

if you agree this approach is wise then please suggest an ultima stack and listening schedule to maximize libido.

Dude, just do Diamond and Primal, maybe SM. This should get you started

I would encourage you to think about 2 tracks:

1. short term track for sex; perhaps something like Diamond based on what you’ve posted.

2. longer-term track for social skills; which I have already posted on categories that might be helpful for you.

this is an update for all of you who took the time to help me since i joined this forum.

the experiment has been working so far and this weekend i had the most “normal” social weekend i can remember both with interactions with men and women.

however, im also using a substance that i had known about for years but never used. But for some reason felt compelled to try it this weekend.

Im very anti “supplements/drugs/etc…anything you put in your mouth i avoid” so im not going to mention what it is as i do not want to encourage people to use it before i see what it does to me long term.

again, im extremely against substances naturally. i have never in my life even considered taking any recreational drugs and i refused for years to even consider medication for my OCD until it got so bad during covid that i had no choice. im the type of person who will consider every other option before ever putting something in my mouth and maybe this is a bad mindset but not sure.

i can tell you its 100% legal substance that does NOT require prescription.

i took it for the first time this Sunday and had the most socially normal day i can remember.

so overall im not sure its the extreme sex drive helping or this substance but if i had to guess i would say its 65% the substance and 35% the highly aroused state im in right now after 9 days of masturbating daily but NOT ejaculating.

this weekend i will separate the 2 and see what happens.

Nice test you do

Just throwing this out there and it’s probably a vast oversimplification. But is it possible this is less sex related and more reward/dopamine related? Like your brain has to hit a certain level before it acts on autopilot or drives you enough to go after what you want. Maybe the extreme sexual arousal spikes the dopamine enough? Just another angle to consider. Although this is worth a shot because you have experience of it working in the past. I just wonder if eventually it’s going to lead to becoming acclimated to those intense sexual states and the need to drive it higher and higher.

3 Likes

no because its not sustainable long enough.

in fact before this experiment i never even made it past 3 days as i was too horny and could not do anything but think of sex so would just orgasm so i could get back to work.

its kind of a guaranteed hack i have known about for a few years.

if i really need to get laid life or death i know this pretty much kind of works.

buts its an extreme method that is not reliable.

the state im in right now i literally cannot do anything but think of sex.

so yes it works but no way i can do this for more then 2 weeks even since i have to work.

so im not surprised it worked but not happy about it that much since its not really a real option.

maybe once in a while but i need something i can use weekly.

if there was a pill you could take and be this horny for 4-6 hours then that would be perfect but seems nothing brings the extreme sex drive of daily fapping with no release. never actually seen anything get me this aroused; nothing is even close from what i have tried.

1 Like