What does Khan Stage 1 Do

Alright guys so @pacman @friday @Lion I’ve been curious about something. Anyone else who ran Khan feel free to chime in.

What are the effects of the first stage of Khan?

If someone were to only run Khan Stage 1 and then go back to running other subs, what would happen? Do you get horny on St1? Lots of recon? Motivated? More confident with women or yourself?

I understand the effects of the full Khan multi-stage title quite well but I’m wondering what would happen if someone ONLY listened to stage 1.

And if someone did that for 6 months, what would happen?

2 Likes

Journal is about the effects of Khan St1 until the Iron Man pic.

1 Like

Khan ST1 was the first healing title I ever ran. It was in New Dawn tech then but I have also ran the Qv1 version).

I haven’t run it for 6 months though although I think that would demolish every Wealth and Sex hang up you ever had.

If you want to demolish EVERYTHING, go for Dragon Reborn ST1 for 6 months :grin:

1 Like

For everything, I’d do a full year run of the entire DR.

2 Likes

Could running Regeneration for a good amount of time deliver similar results?

2 Likes

Regeneration is like having a house where you knock down a couple of “walls” like doubts, trauma, procrastination, etc and build new ones like a stronger will, gratitude, independence, etc.

Khan ST1 is demolishing the “house” and removing all non-helpful programming including from subliminals that we listened to before. But only the “house” which is related to your Khan goals of Masculinity, Status, Sex and Wealth.

Dragon Reborn ST1 not only breaks down “any house” you got, it burns down any and every part of it so that you can build from scratch with no obstacle like a faulty foundation getting in the way of ANY aspect of your life.

So running Regeneration for a significant amount of time is a good thing. But it isn’t scripted to solve every issue in our life.

3 Likes

@pacman ran Stage 1 solo for I think about 6 months. He’s the best person on here to report on the results. One of his journals on here goes into greater detail. I think it’s called Pac-Man Ascended Mogul to Khan

3 Likes

Thanks, great explanation

1 Like