Wealthy Plutus Seller

We’re back :sunglasses: After over a year of never writing a journal and people always asking me to do it because of my experiences and I results. I finally decided to com back. Huge inspiration from @Azriel to do this. Here’s the magical stack:

Shifter QTKS

Minds Eye Core
New Result Enhancing Experience Core
Pathways Of Intuition
Fortune’s Favourite
Omnidimensional
DEUS
Subconscious Flow
Dopaminergic Revival
Khronos Key
Auric Overdriver
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: Master of the World
Synergy: Subconscious Mastery
Overdrive
Pragya
Void of Creation
Carpe Diem Ascended
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy
The Architect
Energetic Development XI

Wealthy Sales ZPU

A Stark Black Reality Core
EoG: True Sell ST1 Core
NEW R.I.C.H Core
New Wealth Experience
Direct Influencing Aura
Nomad
SPS: Fat Burn
Lifeblood Fable
Transcendal Connection
Hyperfocus Engine
Financial Reality Success Shifter
Job Seeker
Wanted: Physical Shifting
Aura of Wealth

As some know I actually have almost never changed much of my custom. Shifter has been the same exact modules and cores for the past 2-3 years and Wealthy Sales outside of some minor module adjustments has been the same for 2-3 years as well. I’ve gotten reality bending and amazing results on this stack hence me still running it. On it:

  • I start dating the love of my life (with OG Heartstrong stacked with it for a few weeks @SaintSovereign fyi I manifested my soulmate on OG Heartstrong. I never talked about it but you may think OG Hearstrong gave recon. I never did and got exactly what I wanted with the exact qualities I want from a partner :wink: )

  • Went from -12k to 11-12k per month from the main work.

  • Went from 0$ and 0 leads in the business to 27k in revenue in the first 3 months of the business launching with ads with a close rate of above 40%+ for qualified leads.

  • Went from 20% fat to 10% bodyfat. Total 43lbs in 8 months and currently keeping it at 12% for the past 3 years.

  • Manifested part of my dream life that I wanted years ago while watching youtube.

With the upgraded stack, the plan is pretty simple before 2026 ends:

  • I will go from 11-12k per month to 20k per month minimum after tax (combination of main work + the business)

  • Manifest the highest quality leads for both the main work and the business. With the main work getting me commissions of 5-6k per month after tax and the business getting 5 client per month netting me about 5k extra per month in profit.

  • Manifest a higher level social circle and close friends including people in high society, people who are successful in their career and business (50-100k per month) that want to work with me and make me more money but also enjoy more of life. I already have someone a consider a brother so having this aspect helps everything.

  • Manifest more luxury living. Flying everywhere in business class and staying in 5 star hotels whenever I’m traveling.

  • Get back to 10% bodyfat for content and just to feel and look good

Time for the games to begin :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

let’s go man! glad to see your journal

1 Like

Last few months have been some of the hardest month this year. Things like:

  • Current apartment even tho it’s one of the most luxurious and expensive apartments in the city has some of the biggest issues I’ve ever faced in apartment. Bad AC which took months to fix and to make it worst mold/mold exposure in the apartment (tho the concierge and the owner doesn’t want to admit it) which took a toll on me mentally and physically for months (on top of that too it’s only old people living the building so it’s horrible for connections and being social) until I couldn’t take it anymore and I push myself to manifest my actual dream home that not only cost almost 2k less but is bigger, newer and is the exact place someone would live it to make a bunch of money and it’s only high so and other wealthy people who live in there and who are in my age and similar nationalities. Also the area is known for being one of the most abundant and wealthy area for Feng Shui and manifestation meaning I will manifest 2-5x my money if not more per month.

Moving next week and I can’t wait for everything to be fully done.

In the middle of writing this journal also a a high quality lead just manifested out of nowhere so time to have the call, close the deal, get this guy a tranformation while at the same time getting the commision :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Had one of the best sales calls for the business in a long time. I felt like I embodied and manifest the best salesperson. I was blowaway with myself (@Azriel kind of helped with it). Deal will close at 5.4k by Thursday. EoG: True Sell ST1 is still the best stage ever for sales + Aura of Wealth gives some kind of magic to my custom where people instantly relate to me and trust me and want to be transparent and mentioned twice that what I’m offering is what they want/best fit (both in main work and the business).

Not sure if it’s NWE pre results from my custom but this happen 2 days after I ordered it and on the same day I reframed my whole identity and also the day before I’m moving part of my stuff the leads manifests out of nowhere and books a call too on the same exact day. 100% a manifestation of whatever I have in my custom right now.

This is only the beginning 4 more closes for the business coming in October that I will make happen.

4 Likes

Nice to see true sell working for you like this

How do you compare it to OG rich now since i remember you were annoyed at new rich was performing vs og rich

1 Like

Still think OG RICH is wayyy better because of it being a pure manifestation sub. It should of been a two stager. ST1 for foundation and ST2 for pure manifestations. Don’t get me wrong new RICH is good but I still think OG RICH was better for now (even tho the business took off on New RICH for a few reasons).

2 Likes

So og RICH > true sell stage 1 in your experience? If thats the case are you gonna go back to it

If your comparing to true Sell ST1 no since they accomplish different goals. RICH manifest the leads and makes sure their high quality leads that want to buy what I’m offering and True Sell ST1 is the action sub to close those leads.

2 Likes

I have to say I’m impressed with myself considering I’ve been in a place that has potential mold problems for the past 6 months and some of the worst AC in a apartment I’ve ever seen I’ve still been able to keep up a pretty good high performance in my work even when it’s hard to breathe and there’s some temporary mental related effects I was still able to do sales calls for over 3+ hours every day and talk well even tho inside I was suffering and struggling and often felt like I couldn’t breath which made calls even harder.

2 Likes

Why dont you try true sell stg 4 i think thats the one for higher income

1 Like

Why would I? ST4 is more similar to Emperor/empire building. I have no desire for it. ST2 was a disaster and was one of the worst experience I had in terms of sales performance the week I tested it (never again and I knew this would happen too lol) so I’m sticking to ST1 which has given me the best results and highest performance.

2 Likes

Correct me if im wrong @SaintSovereign but stg 4 seems like the one for more profit though right? If someone has a unsatisfactory experience with stage 1 or 2, 4 would be the answer right?

And in this summary it says stage 1 is the foundation wich i think youve already built @Plutus

1 Like

56k deal closed let’s go (EoG: True Sell and some RICH results). Could of been 70k+ but there’s some things that we’re out of the control.

Moved to the new place and feel like I’ve gotten a whole new identity of someone who makes 20k+ per month and which now is making me even more (outside of the lack of sleep right now which will be fixed with my high tech 1k sleep mask I will get in October hehe).

5 Likes

I’m intrigued. What brand?

2 Likes

https://getbia.com/ @SaintSovereign since I see you looking around :wink:

It’s a beta sleep mask that I’m getting so I wouldn’t buy it unless you’re okay with spending 1k on a pretty experimental device.

2 Likes

looks interesting

1 Like