We Getting That Masterclass?

They don’t like being dictated to :wink:

2 Likes

It’ll come in the best time for it to come; pressuring creatives doesn’t help the creative process.

Props on your WB results, mine have been pretty incredible too.

3 Likes

It’s the best program I’ve run so far…or the best fit. Kinda random, but have you been having a lot of “rediscovering yourself” experiences?

We need it, or I need it because I’m so damn irresponsible all the time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Masterclass on what?

Subliminal use and how they work. Essentially a guide to help us all make better use of the programs.

1 Like

Lately, I’ve been experiencing a lot of uncovering of certain limitations surrounding what I want.

Briefly in a comparison that comes to mind:

Am I a Heartsong kinda guy, or am I a Wanted Black kinda guy?

Running Wanted Black, I’m struck by the ridiculous amount of attention that I get from both sexes, in various manifestions. But, at the same time, while it’s definitely a pleasing result ( with men inviting me to kick it and such) I’m just coming over and over to the realization that just because it’s there, doesn’t mean I want it.

I in the sense of, who I truly, truly am. What my resonancy is. And I’m just not the wham, bam thank you ma’am guy haha.

So in essence, I would say I’m experiencing a steady revealing inside of myself that has been rather tumultous to say the least.

Rediscovery is a cool lens to look at it through and, checking that perspective, yes.

Until recently I have been running Genesis. I think I’m on two cycles now, so rediscovery makes perfect sense.

I, today as of this morning, just switched my stack over to Wanted Black and my LotS Custom. I’ve been running my HS custom for like a week just to take a guided break from WB and Genesis

My intuition and certain things coming up recently lead me to believe I’ll be experiencing a shift here soon and this’ll fade away to be a waning memory. I’m sure I’m just in the deeper parts of processing having been using them for a bit of time now. I believe I started 'em July 10th.

5 Likes

A tip when you take numbers don’t leave directly after. It can make them think you only want their numbers. You wanna set up the date in person and the number is just an extension of the date .

7 Likes

That’s solid wisdom tbh…

1 Like

Please refrain from posting that. We’re reworking the masterclass to include new things.

7 Likes

What?

Saint was talking to someone else.

The post he was referring to is deleted.

3 Likes

Wonderful, it came at the absolute perfect time. I just spent 10 hours over the last 2 days reading through all my old journals to gather all the lessons that I’ve learned, and now I get to bolster it.

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

James. Delete this post.

You keep posting regarding this even though you were told not to do so.

Wait until official Masterclass announcement.

It was from today. It’s the first time I have seen this

1 Like

The point is that it was announced only 20 minutes ago but you posted the screenshot more than 2 hours ago.

Anyways, Fire said it was okay so you are good :+1:

1 Like

@James - hey man. I owe you an apology. Just went in my mind that you were only posting a screenshot of the main store page where you saw the masterclass sign-up message. It wasn’t a Google search like before. So you didn’t do anything wrong here.

Am sorry, brother :pray:

3 Likes

I appreciate that. Thank you. Love you brother

3 Likes

Love you too bro. Cheers!

2 Likes