Wanted vs PS vs S&S: difference and objectives?

Hello everyone!
My friend is planning to purchase one of these subs but he has a hard time understanding distinct differences between this subs. Actually, me too.
Could someone bring some clarity into this problem, please? Like what situation would be great for Wanted/PS/S&S? What could you expect from each of them? And so on.
Thank you!

Primal Seduction. Combining the powerful inner changes of PRIMAL with the extreme external subconscious coaching of Sex & Seduction.

Using Sex & Seduction, you will acquire the skills of a master seducer at a blinding speed. You will pick up on every little technique that might exist, and integrate it into your skill set in a natural, effortless way.

WANTED is […] aimed at not only creating an air crackling with mystery around you but also for helping you look more and more attractive physically through the usage of our physical shifting technology.

In short:

S&S is about developing your skill at sex and seduction to be applied in an external way. It’s a Weapon X sub, like Gaming Mastery, Muay Thai Mastery and Boxing Mastery, so think of it in the same vein.

PS is more well rounded, as it also creates inner change within yourself while also borrowing similar elements from S&S to enhance your ability to seduce. Any inner beliefs that limit your ability to pursue others would be addressed with this sub (i.e. a lack of masculinity, confidence, etc.).

WANTED is about making yourself more desirable through changes in physique, lifestyle and aura. It’s popular because of its physical shifting technology which will genuinely make you better looking. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you will have a more active sex life, it depends on what you do with those newfound changes. WANTED won’t inspire you to act the way the others would.

5 Likes