Wanted and WDB verdict still out

I noticed that too. On WDB women want to talk to me, I have like a welcoming vibe, on wanted though its clear they wanted me looking back now. Facing me completely with their body, touching me, getting close enough to kiss me but I didn’t know how to escalate…but I haven’t used wdb long enough so will have to see how it plays out over a long period of time

edit
The part I bold faced is the results I got from new wanted, sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Very interesting, I might give WDB another try later on.

In your case specifically, I’d recommend backing it up with a title that reinforces your boundaries. I remember you mentioning it change your dynamics with women in way you didn’t enjoy.

New Wanted.

Honestly, this feels like the seduction title for you. Don’t even worry about stacking it until you’re like 5-6 months deep.

3 Likes

Sure, why not?

Looking through this post, I see you’ve already achieved some level of success blending these two together. Ultimately, regardless of what I say, qOS, and even other customers – if something is working for you, it’s working for you.

Your natural romantic vibe could be a mix between Wanted and WDB. Experimentation is vital, as well as trust in your own results.

10 Likes

Oh I missed the original question :joy:

Yes I bet it can work.
I used WDB with WB (few loops) worked well.
I don’t see any reason why NW wouldn’t work with WB.
It anything NW is even closer to WB and is really cool.

lol someone needs to create a custom with NW WB and RotNW or Primal lol it’s gonna be awesome

1 Like

This. We’re all coming from different baselines and experiences. It’s gonna affect how you process sub.

Yeah, something with WDB felt off for me.
I felt completely asexual and tamed on it.
There was no sharp edge like with WB and no confidence like with Primal or dominance like with KHAN.
But to be fair I haven’t run it as long as I should have for a proper review, so maybe that was just recon and/or it doesn’t suit my natural archetype and I am just fomo’ing out because of other’s result reports here on the forum.

However, I just came back from the city and had amazing results with Primal, I will post in the Primal thread. I think I completely underestimated Primal and didn’t really understood it’s actual purpose and vibe.

I will now combine Primal with new WANTED, replacing WB.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, I remember making a custom a long time ago that had a mixture of Heart song, daredevil with sexual manifestation, and gorgeous manifesto as the modules and had women literally…like gravitate towards me. I would literally be standing somewhere empty and all of a sudden women would start orbiting. Some would blatantly give me strong eye contact others not so much. The hot ones usually would be the ones not to give strong eye contact but were the most submissive…so maybe thats been my archetype…a mixture of both

1 Like

you might be right. I also have Iam atman synergy module and LB on there and correct me if I’m wrong but don’t healing titles take precedence first

that could be why my results seem slower than usual I guess

idk

I also ran WDB before with Iam atman synergy so I haven’t seen the full power of WDB just yet…I have it mixed all in with other titles that might be hard to process right now

Just a random thought(I’ve been reading Mind’s eye results) and I was wondering
@SaintSovereign how would WDB stack with mind’s eye

I know it was a long while ago but you mentioned that stacking mind’s eye with a sub like primal seduction would skyrocket seduction skills

how about if its WDB/Inner circle/Love bomb

You really can’t go wrong with cognitive subs. They oversee mental clarity and improve focus and progressing power, which has endless applications for seduction. Meanwhile Mind’s Eye improves manifesting, which can further your game. That said WDB/LB/IC is already a dense and that’s without considering modules. Throwing Mind’s Eye into the mix is more likely to slow progress than be the booster youre hoping it’ll be.

good point, I keep forgetting that I have a dense stack. When that recon hits, logic flies out the window. I have two other subs in my stack, LE(microloops) and HeO(microloops) but the WDB/LB/IC is QTKS so I thought it would be easier to process but might drop both LE and HeO, it was fun while it lasted

I really don’t even find myself sexually attracted to someone without feeling an emotional connection.

I sort of do, but without emotional connection, of a deep kind, not just surface level, I am not attracted enough to want to have sex with them (or enjoy it as much as I could, if I do)

With that in mind, WDB was extremely powerful for me.

For guys that just want pure sexuality, I would hazard a guess that New Wanted is way better.

WDB was described (maybe in a support ticket I asked) as a title that makes you emotionally available and open to a relationship (monogamous, poly, whatever)

It’s ABOUT love, not just the gratification of sexual desire.

I know subclub, I know they wouldn’t make a subliminal to make other people fall in love with you without considering the ethics of that.

I also imagine that if you’re not open to love, relationships, or deep emotional connection, you’re muted when it comes to the actual mechanism that WDB runs on, and therefore wouldn’t get as good results because you’re closed off to the very mechanism that the results come from.

Not to mention if emotional connection is the result, and you want sex, it’ll feel like it’s not working.

I had the fucking BEST sex life ever running WDB. Like so much sex that I’m running emperor black now to recover.

But I love sex based in emotional connection so that’s my strong suit and that’s the results that truly make me happiest -

I walked away from events that felt sexually charged but shallow and materialistic - and TWICE, girls followed me, said they also thought the party was shallow, then we started making out

7 Likes

Material, appearance, shallow, etc sex is more of egocentric sex. There are people want this kind of sex.

Trust, sensual, emotional sex is more of emotion and connection sex.

In my experience, once the girls can trust, open and connect during sex, this is when sex with multiple mind-blowing orgasms happens. This is the whole new dimension of sexual experience open for both. However, this needs some level of emotional mature and management.

So it’s up to you to identify which kind of sex you prefer at the moment, either scoring as many sex with as many girls as possible or enjoying deep sex with intimacy and connection.

I guess Wanted and WB are for first style, WDB is for the latter.

1 Like

Yes, it made women fall in love more easily.

I agree with you.

I feel that I want the feeling that I’m sexy and attractive, and that women want me now, but also later, if that makes sense.

WDB is a slow burn.

It’s not bad. Currently, at the point I’m at after a few cycles—not even four—it takes too much time to get things going. There is a lot of texting back and forth and slow dates. They want more, but they are not quick to get into bed.

I am looking for something in the middle.

To be honest, New Wanted was a bit too sexual.

It felt like this:

Either nothing happened, OR some girls sexualized me too much! There was nothing in the middle. The same girls would talk about fucking, sex, and non-committal relationships one day, and then the next day they were not into anything. Buyer’s remorse?

So WDB is doing something good for me here by helping me have a flirtatious dialogue, while NW helped the DTF girls jump on me. Well, I want a middle ground.

I think you can steer both toward what you want, whichever one you choose.

AND I bet that by using WDB longer, the manifestations and experiences will become stronger, better, or happen faster. And I can continue growing with it forever!

I bet it’s the same with Wanted.

I think women can fall in love while you use Wanted as well.

BTW, the pull New Wanted had when I used it was STRONGER than WB’s pull on some women.

This included women touching me, wanting sex, and kissing me out of the blue.

WB attracted the attention of the whole room, but because it spreads to everyone, it didn’t hit as strongly as NW did. This was probably because of the new aura technology in NW, which can help you attract something else completely.

So I don’t think New Wanted is weaker than WB, because the new aura tech is really strong.

WB did help me attract a better lifestyle, if that makes sense—women inviting me into their social circles and taking me to clubs.

I also met new friends and large groups of new people, while everyone seemed intrigued by me!

My social proof at the venue shot up like crazy!

That didn’t happen on NW, so in this way, WB is stronger. You seduce reality. :smirk:

5 Likes

This is great, you have noticed what you need now. I have listened to NW and WB before 4 to 5 (old 21 days cycles), but to be honest I cannot pull the trigger to go down on sex fast. I need a middle ground like you say. This is my style and character of flirting, seduction, i believe.

What are your WDB and NW total listening cycles? At which point of NW you notice you need a middle ground?

2 Likes

Oh total cycles? Not sure
I started WDB again in mid of April.

Before that I had some experience with NW and WDB (about a cycle)

And of course few not consistent cycles of WB.

It’s only when I am consistent with a title such as this when the results build.

I didn’t. I think because I was not consistent with it to try to steer it that way

2 Likes

Easier doesn’t mean faster. If you want fast integration, run less.

I think we really take for granted how dense our customs really are. Support suggested i run my original 3 core custom idea solo. For record it, it was WDB/bro/New Auric Experience and 7 modules, but there was so much to it (attraction, Connection, Social, Manifestation, Auric) that I had a well rounded stack in one title.

1 Like

You are one hundred percent correct. I didn’t know auric experience core counted as an official core. My stack might be way denser than I thought. I have LB/IC/WDB and New learning experience core…dang I really fucked up…I guess I don’t need LE if I have NLE. I thought also QTKS had faster integration. This is a huge L for me

I’ll be running just my QTKS from this point going forth

1 Like

It’s a core. Its presumably lighter than title cores though.

I’m sure QTKS helps with providing speed but theres other factors involves. Cores, synergies and the amount of modules are all going adfect integration. Never mundane factors like resistance and recon. I’m sticking to 2 titles.

1 Like