Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

Cycle 8 day 4

Rest

everything in my life is telling me to use RM:UWX. i will switch DRLD to it in the next cycle.

1 Like

i forgot to write a journal yesterday, lol
Cycle 8 day 5

HeO 1m40s DRLD 3m

nothing really happened, I was resting & planning for the future

Cycle 8 day 6

Rest

I’m working as usual. i think I won’t journal as frequently unless something interesting is happening.

Update 1:

My intuition is growing stronger and it’s always useful. this didn’t happen before HeO. i really didn’t expect this effect.

1 Like

Cycle 8 day 7

DRLD 6m HeO 1m50s

idk if it’s because of mogul, lbfh, or other subs, but everything about money is really smoothly going up. smoother than I expected it to be.

maybe my expectation was my limiting belief before I used subs from SC.

3 Likes

Cycle 8 day 8

Rest

The manifestation is insane. It’s like everything lines up perfectly for me to increase my wealth and skills.

It feels like visualizing using the law of attraction, but without using visualization or even asking what i want. It’s like the universe just knows what i need and guides me to it. Very natural.

3 Likes

Cycle 8 day 9

LBFH 15m AC 30s

i don’t know why i always cry when I listen to at least half of LBFH. something clicks in my head and tears are rushing out.

Update 1:

I forgot to write this.
So many people say that I look & sound tired ever since I started HeO.
It’s strange, but i don’t mind being seen as tired, so it’s not a problem.

1 Like

It has been 6-7 cycles of LBFH for me.

This will be the last time I run LBFH in this cycle, I need to follow the 12 day rule before swapping DRLD to RM:UWX In the next cycle. even after that, I’ll only run LBFH 3 times in a cycle max unless I make a custom with it.

So, I’ll write a review of the objectives and how much I’ve achieved with each one of them:

the change was drastic from day 1.
the more I use LBFH, the deeper I’m able to explore this objective.
“flooding your emotions with universal, pure love for yourself” works really well. i can feel it.

This one is interesting, negative self talk was almost gone when I used LBFH a lot. but the feeling is not. so I can still feel negative, but I don’t beat myself down using self talk.

I can’t tell, but from people’s reaction around me, I can say that this works.

oh my god this scripting is insane. i thought it was only gonna be small things. nope, the manifestation is so ridiculously strong that it feels like not only “others” who do that, but the universe itself is expressing its love to me.

this affects me in a lot of ways. sometimes it’s self acceptance, self forgiveness, self kindness and more. LBFH helps me heal stuff that I wasn’t even aware of before. granted, it’s really slow and subtle when it comes to healing past emotional traumas.

this effect is subtle. i can’t really feel it but I’m sure it’s doing something.

I can’t tell, but I’m sure it’s working. i think this enhances the good manifestation scripting.

i can feel it slowly releasing stress & tension in me. it was slow, i could feel it only after 4 cycles, but it works. give it time.
I can’t say the “be fully focused in the present” scripting works for me. but i didn’t do any meditation or take any action specifically towards this goal so it must be why.

i can’t say much about tranquility and sense of peace. but, for emotional prosperity, it’s like the universe is trying its best to bring a lot of it into my life. the change within myself and the manifestation is insane.

the humor scripting works, but i feel the effect more with crying than laughing with LBFH. it’s like I’m allowing myself to be weak & be embraced by my own love energy.

i still have no idea what wisdom i learned about love. maybe I’ve learned something, but I’m not aware of it.

that’s all. the manifestation and self change are insane.
the only drawback is reduced productivity, but that’s easily solved by not playing the sub for 15m.
i wish I tried microlooping LBFH earlier.

4 Likes

Cycle 8 day 10

Rest

I can feel a bit of a boost in my productivity again.
this happened after I did another introspection and found more clarity & certainty.
I’ll say that DRLD helped me with that.

1 Like

Cycle 8 day

DRLD 9m HeO 2m

I think 9m is pushing it a bit too much. I felt a bit heavy after.
I won’t reduce it though since i only have 3 listening days left of DRLD in my schedule.

Update 1:

The feeling is different than when i focused on LBFH for 4 cycles. Back then it was about love and spreading it, realizing that there’s value in striving for others.

Now i feel like relations are good, but i want to focus on my craft & self improvement more. And other feelings that I can’t really describe.

It’s like how using Mogul feels a certain way, but it’s hard to describe.

Looking back, LBFH is really powerful, it doesn’t only change my mindset, but it manifested a lot of circumstances that helps me integrate better with it.

3 Likes

Cycle 8 day 12

Rest

I think I’ve fully recovered from the recon & overworking a few weeks ago.
Patience. Don’t push it too hard too quickly.

Seeking & finding clarity & certainty as I’ve written on day 10 was definitely the deciding factor.
My intuition to continue using DRLD last cycle was right. it would’ve been harder without it.

After looking through the wisdom related modules on the Q store, I’m certain that the increase in my intuition is caused by the wisdom scripting in HeO. i didn’t expect this at first.

I will use RM:UWX for a few cycles, then make a custom after judging what else I need from my stack.
the custom will most likely be LBFH + HeO + RM:UWX with productivity, mind enhancement, and work related modules.

1 Like

Cycle 8 day 13

DRLD 12m HeO 2m10s

Does HeO have scripting that helps with choosing what food to take? because I feel like it does

Update 1:

I feel much more fluid using swords. Daily training is showing its results

Update 2:

I read the product description of Survival Instinct and everything that has been happening makes sense now. I forgot that HeO has scripting from it.

Update 3:

I feel like i embody the goals of HeO more and more.

I was really big into honor and chivalry before SC, i hold it just like how people hold on to religion & ideologies as their moral compass & to fulfill their life.

HeO makes me feel more… “me”. I feel like my default is being enhanced by it instead of being changed like when i was focusing on LBFH.

It helps me develop into what i always strive to be much quickly & smoothly. I like it a lot.

1 Like

I’m considering ditching my plan to use DR altogether and committing to HeO + RM:UWX + LBFH.
As much as I want to experience the healing, I can’t afford to be inactive because of recon.

All I want now is to grow & master my skills with as little friction as possible from subs, HeO & RM:UWX are mandatory.

LBFH can be substituted by Chosen or True Sell, a big part of what I do revolves around giving better alternatives to people, which sometimes means asking them to change or even to part away with what they’ve put their time & effort into.

• LBFH helps me soften & convince them. plus this is my favorite sub.
  • Chosen may help me lead them to a better decision.
  • True sell may help me convince them.

I’ve been thinking about making a custom like I wrote in yesterday’s journal, but HeO is already everything I want in a sub (minus the scripts for sparring). It’s really hard to justify making one.

2 Likes

Cycle 8 day 14

Rest

Just 3 more days in this cycle then 4 days of washout.

I got some curious dreams earlier. In it, everything is falling apart but i have my independence & people supporting me.

I’m not sure if it’s a sub caused dream or not, it kinda feels like one but not at the same time. Maybe that’s how dreams from HeO feels? Let’s see when i dream again

Update 1:

I got a wild understanding.

For some reasons, i always separated wisdom from feelings & instinct. But what if they are all interconnected?

My experience with HeO shows me that this may be the case. I will do more observations on this.

1 Like

Cycle 8 day 15

DRLD 15m HeO 2m20s AC 30s

I feel mentally tired after listening to it. now I’m certain my sweet spot for DRLD is around 6 minutes.

Update 1:

I got an idea

What if i use HeO solo? No LBFH, No AC, No UW

Why am i trying to stack as many subs as i can? Everything i want is already in HeO. Do i feel that it’s not enough? Am i misplacing my hidden feeling of inadequacy onto subs? Is stacking as many subs as possible just my habit? Or is it only my human nature to hoard as much as possible and it’s normal to do so?

So many questions popped out.

There’s only 1 way to find out, i will solo HeO next cycle.

Update 2:

I did an introspection.

I’m closer to the ideal version of me that i have been striving to be for years. It’s basically everything in HeO. I feel really fulfilled.

5 Likes

Cycle 8 day 16

Rest

1 theme that constantly pops up since I started running HeO: “tired”

People say that I look tired, sound tired, even some of my friends picked it out by how I type without hearing my voice or looking at me.

i didn’t think much about it at first, I always put an insane amount of time & effort into my craft anyway so I always feel tired to some extent. plus I’m doing more stuff since I mixed HeO with DRLD, so being more tired is a given. but I didn’t expect the topic to come up again and again this frequently.

is stacking HeO & DRLD throw off the balance too much? is that why I got the intuition to stop stacking subs on top of HeO yesterday? is it not even related to subs and I’m putting a false diagnosis onto it? or maybe all of those are related in one way or another?

Those give me more reasons to use HeO solo next cycle.

Honestly, I’m really excited to see what’s gonna happen. I still want to do more experiments with SC’s subs but I will limit the type of experiments to those that are not gonna give me a lot of recon.

Update 1:

HeO’s manifestation is different

LBFH’s manifestation is really in your face. Super strong like you are dancing with the universe.
Mogul’s is super strong too, but it’s a bit more subtle and structured. Not as erratic as LBFH’s.

HeO’s feels a lot more structured. but unlike the others, the manifestation feels a lot more inside focused. It’s hard to put into words.

5 Likes

Cycle 8 day 17

HeO 15m

and that concludes this cycle.

I’ll do 4 days of washout instead of the usual 5, and only listen to 30s ultrasonic microloop on day 1 next cycle right before I sleep.

Next cycle I’ll also experiment with skipping a listening day if I ever get the intuition to do it. saint said the scripts can encourage skipping & taking more time to process but it’s easy to ignore, so I’ll try to listen more. the whole cycle will be 17 + 4 days still regardless.

Update 1:

This got me thinking

• When i was actively running LBFH, I attracted a lot of people who want deeper meaningful connections with me
  • When i was actively running mogul, I attracted people who help me become better and build better foundations to gain more opportunities.
  • Now, i’m actively running HeO, i attracted fewer people, but that’s perfect because all i’m focusing on now is doing & mastering my craft.

Mogul, WB, DRLD, HeO are obvious.
But with LBFH, did i attract people who want intimate relations because, deep down, i wanted closer meaningful relations even when i wasn’t aware of it back then? That’s kinda mindblowing ngl.

1 Like

I finished 2 cycles of HeO. Here is my honest review of it so far based on the goals:

Summary

the rapid progression manifested in nudges to learn more about my craft. i began consuming materials that I had put aside for a long time after running HeO.
I don’t understand what growing spiritually means, but I feel more conviction to do my work with integrity and morality. i feel something inside me is being moved.

I don’t understand what the inner self is, but I feel a deeper belief & conviction to do my best with my craft, to be the best i can be in my line of work. i don’t only feel it as a nudge, I feel it inside in a way that I can’t really describe.

This is already how i think before using HeO. but i think this manifested in how I’m more inclined to think long term in other areas of my life too.

I don’t do “combat” at all, i don’t even play games. the most i do is combating mosquitoes, lol.
I still haven’t experienced the accelerated recovery times. but i understand that this is a physical shifting scripting and it will take time to manifest. what i can think this scripting caused is how i get the intuition to stop & start eating certain foods.

I don’t do anything that requires split second decisions like that, so i can’t tell.

I need to start playing games again, this sounds useful in that scenario.

i can’t tell about durability, but the strength part is interesting. i thought it was going to give me a boost out of nowhere, but it manifested as nudges to do things that will help me gain more strength consistently instead, which i really like. it’s like how Mogul doesn’t give you money out of nowhere, it helps build your foundation to have better opportunities to gain money.

My activities changed a lot after i started HeO so i can’t really compare the before and after.
in term of workouts & doing my daily work, i still haven’t felt it. but again, i can’t give a fair comparison yet.

The sub made me get into sword training, and after 2 cycles i can say that my skill is better than when i started. the scripting manifested in making me do daily sword training so it works.

I feel this when I’m doing my sword training. it’s like i know what to improve and how.

I feel this too with my sword training

i guess i confounded the mosquitoes? i can’t tell, i don’t do any sparring.

i missed this when i read the goals, i have never thought about it.

• Extraordinary confidence: I feel the confidence in what i do more than outwardly, it’s hard to judge because i was running HeO with LBFH & DRLD, both elevate my confidence in their own ways.
  • Power: I believe it has been integrated well into me that i can’t really tell. i should have paid attention to this.
  • Unshakeable sense of invincibility: it’s not unshakeable yet. but there’s something interesting, i feel more vulnerable towards myself, which may help me to feel more invincible towards outside influences. or maybe it was LBFH’s effect. either way, I’ll run HeO solo next cycle so it will be more clear after.

I feel less calm in some areas and more calm in others. i need more exposure to be sure. what i can tell for now is, i feel calmer than when i used WB, but less composed.
as for setting an example, it’s hard to tell. i feel like I’m calm but I’m not as persuasive as to effectively give an example for others. I feel my socialization ability is lowered with HeO overall, but it’s a price I’m willing to pay to be able to focus on my craft.

This is a no. i feel less confident specifically when i talk, which i find weird. maybe it’s a recon or because of exhaustion. maybe it’s just my feeling and I’m actually more confident.
i have inner confidence, especially in what i do. but it is only when i talk that i feel it’s less.

I need to post my whole journal to show how much HeO helps me increase this part of my life. for short, i began to study more about my craft. i don’t just do them, i want to really get into them.
as for commitment, i was committed before HeO, now I’m devoted, bordering religious in what i do.

oh… so this is where the resilience comes from. i thought it was from DRLD alone. long story short, i found a limit to my resilience that i wasn’t aware of and this discovery has been helping me a lot. it was one of my flaw that i didn’t even know about.
as for poise, i can feel myself trying to find the equilibrium in what i do. granted, I’m still struggling with implementing said balance. but it’s slowly settling & coming together.

i was running HeO with LBFH so it’s hard to tell. all i can say is, they both work really well.
danger alert aside, my intuition in general is being enhanced a lot by HeO, maybe it’s because of this scripting, maybe it’s because of the wisdom scripting in HeO, more wisdom may lead to better intuition too like mimisbrunnr’s description said.

I can’t tell, i bought mosquito nets a few weeks ago though so that may help with self defense and survival, lol.

i feel this a lot with LBFH, so i really can’t tell the difference with HeO. what i notice is how smooth my journey is. i can say more about how smooth it is, but that belongs in LBFH’s testimonial instead.

I feel it with other’s responses to me when it comes to my work.

• Rectitude
    I always do my best to do the right thing when it comes to my work and other important stuff, but HeO shows & urges me to fix little things that I didn’t care about doing right like not putting trash in the trashcan right away.

• Courage
    I can’t tell. I’m fairly courageous when it comes to things that intrigue me or are important to me. so it’s not really clear if there’s an increase.
    I don’t do heroic courage though, it’s vastly different from the moral values that i believe in. i don’t do random heroic acts, I won’t go up against injustice or suffering of people that I don’t care about. i only help people who I know are actively striving to be better.

• Benevolence
    I think LBFH has a bigger impact on this than HeO, so i can’t tell.

• Respect
    again, it’s mixed with LBFH’s effects, but i can say that a different kind of respect is growing inside me.

• Honesty
    nothing has changed with my honesty in general. HeO changes the frequency of how much I say them though.

• Honor
    I feel this really strongly with HeO. I hold the concept of chivalry and honor really tightly in what I do before I started HeO. now I feel it much, much deeper with it. this makes me feel really fulfilled.

• Loyalty
    I feel like this part is growing, I can’t really tell how it is doing so. I find it easier to commit to pethings when I see the clear potential in them.

I feel this growth really deeply & naturally, I know I’m one even before I started HeO, but it is bringing me to a new depth. I really enjoy it.

I feel this too. I’m honoring my craft deeper and deeper since i started HeO. It gives me a profound sense of fulfilment.

I can feel people giving me more trust, dignity and respect in my work environment. it feels different.
yes, i feel the virtue of honor is having a deeper root inside of me. I love how it gives me a lot of emotional prosperity in my life.

it’s as I wrote above.

this part, I didn’t expect the effect to be this much, it deepens and enhances my conviction towards respecting & honoring people, myself, and what I do.

HeO actually makes me control how much I express my honesty. when it’s not needed or it’s not good for me, It gives me the intuition to not say things just because of honesty.
I guess there are scripts to help you not become a loose faucet just because you’re “honest”. i think that scripting is affecting me more than the scripting about honesty itself. Or maybe it’s because of the wisdom scripting in general.

I see no difference in how honest I am. I often go out of my way to be as honest as possible, but I do believe that those things are useful & righteous when used properly & responsibly, so maybe the scripting is being overwritten by my beliefs.

Some instances where I need to apply honesty like that have manifested before now that I think about it.

I feel this deeper than before I used HeO. My life is really being enriched because of its help.
I didn’t pay attention at this point before. but now that I think about it, since I started HeO, I have inspired more people to change positively after talking about or showing my life to them. this scripting definitely works.

I think this is different from the outward honesty that’s listed above, if it’s about honesty in myself and what I do, then yes. i think it has been going up.

It’s as I wrote above about honesty.

This is, by far, one of the biggest effects that HeO has on me, it helps me have a deeper integration with this virtue.

This effect is really profound. i thought it was only going to help me by extracting insights from big actions like mastering my craft and all, but I gained a lot from simple acts like eating & working out too.
As for gaining inspiration from dreams when I’m sleeping, not yet.

I don’t feel what i do is sacred in the sense that i understand the word “sacred” as. but i do feel them being more meaningful.

This is one of the biggest effects that i got from HeO. I feel a lot of nudges to learn & refine my skills from the first time i used it.

I love this scripting. it was how I saw life before I used HeO. now I see it on a deeper level, and it’s only getting stronger. continuous improvement is one of the key to a fulfilling life.

Overall,
The virtues that HeO instils into me are aligned with who I am and what I strive to be. using this sub enhances them and makes me feel really fulfilled. it gives me a deep feeling of emotional prosperity that I can’t really put into words.

3 Likes

I wrote most of that in my free time yesterday and today. It takes a lot of time, but it helps me become more aware of HeO’s goals and my progress with them, so I think it’s worth it.

Rest day 1

I always feel better after i run HeO for 15 minutes instead of using microloops. maybe i should just jump to 15m every listening day? I still don’t think it’s necessary though, I’ll stick with +10s every time i listen to it.

1 Like

Rest day 2

I’m really considering running HeO for 15 minutes going forward.

It feels better, it doesn’t cause any recon, it even solved a week long recon, and i’m going to use HeO solo next cycle.

I saw someone said about using masked + ultrasonic, maybe i’ll experiment with that.

I will keep the microloop with +10s every listening day with the masked version, and use the ultrasonic version for 15m when i’m doing other things like showering, cooking or working out. Of course i will cut back on exposure if i feel it’s too much.

Edit 1: i think this will help trigger the “take more rest days” scripting since i’ll be experimenting on it next cycle.

Everything is lined up for me to try this, i will start using this from day 3 then.

Update 1:

The feeling that i get from when i was actively listening to LBFH is not really there anymore.
The changes that were made from listening to it for 6 - 7 cycles are still there, they are still deep and profound. It’s that the “oomph” is not there.

I do miss it. But HeO is filling me with another kind of determination. One that I don’t mind swapping LBFH with.

When i was actively using LBFH, the determination was about striving for the people i love and care about, wanting to support and shower them with care and company.

With HeO, It feels more about my own self instead of others, about striving for personal honor and to be the best at what i do. Which is closer to who i was before i started using LBFH.

HeO feels much more familiar than other subs that i have used. I’ve said this multiple times but with the exception of the scripting for sparring, HeO hits so close to home that it feels like the sub is tailor made for me.

Mogul’s focus about money feels different.
LBFH’s focus about relationships feels different.
And WB… i’m going to be honest, it feels like the polar opposite of who i am and what i want to be. It’s simply still too wild for me. Well, that’s what i get for getting a sub because of the hype rather than getting one to further my goals.

HeO feels like me, it feels like who i was before i used LBFH. And i feel really comfortable with it. I will break the comfort after a few cycles of soloing it by adding RM:UWX and LBFH later. for now, it’s nostalgia time.

Saying that it’s nostalgic after only half a year with SC sounds absurd, but it does feel like it has been more than a year with the amount of changes that SC’s subs are bringing into my life.

2 Likes

Rest day 3

I can confirm now that WB was the one responsible for my rod’s growth, or at least the feeling that it grew.

I don’t feel LBFH’s push to care much about the people around me anymore.

While i don’t have a problem living without it, i can see an immense value from healthy emotional attachment that LBFH can bring for my growth.

I will use LBFH again when the time is right, it’s more valuable than wealth or romance scripting in my life for now.

Update 1:

I’m really going back to how i see relations before LBFH

this is from the very beginning of this journal.

It’s back to the former again, i just want to focus on my work. socialization feels draining because it takes away time & opportunities that i can use for mastering my work instead.

This is such a rollercoaster, I may not use LBFH again for a lot longer because it’s too exhausting to have the foundations of my life getting thrown around every time i switch something in the stack.

either i don’t use LBFH anymore, or i stack LBFH + HeO for a long time. I’ll see which one will fit me more in a few cycles from now.

2 Likes

I’ll stop daily online journaling for now.
There are too much that I can’t write about HeO here.

Unlike how i didn’t write results from Mogul and WB, I want to track my progress with HeO in detail.

I feel like my tendency to go into monk mode is rising back up again while using HeO. I’ll make full use of it, i may stop journaling altogether and focus solely on my work.

2 Likes