Unexpected effect of WANTED QV2

Yeah, I can feel the dominant vibe when I was chasing away the jackass who wanted the whole sidewalk for him… Or maybe it was primal seduction hahaha I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Don’t run it.

1 Like

Really?

Why not?

The effects in married women. :rofl:

1 Like

If you’re doing this program to become a sexy beast you’re bound to end up interesting some married women, nothing you can do about it lmao, women really like sexy guys

3 Likes

Days ago i was on the bus travelling to a concert.
This voluptous girl kept checking me out the last half an hour of the bus trip.
She was standing up, talking with a girl friend, giving me long stares every 2-3 minutes.
The funny part was when someone left a free seat and she refused to sit, inviting her friend instead.
Later the seat beside her friend was freed and she reluctantly accepted to take it.
However, she managed to turn her neck to face me while talking to her friend.
She had a cute face, and beautiful, intense eyes.
Despite the obvious signals part of my mind subtly tried to find ways to attribute this not to the subs but to something else.

Luckily i know some of the tricks my mind loves to play.

4 Likes

I’m curious man. Why dindn’t you smile, wave or something to her?

2 Likes

I was wearing a mask.

My wife was sitting next to me. :joy:

3 Likes

Excuses, excuses :))))

5 Likes

!!!

What?!!

hahahahhahahahaha.

Somebody call M. Night Shyamalan.

1 Like

It was an uncomfortable/pleasant situation

The unkown woman noticed that i wasn’t alone but she didn’t seem to care.

2 Likes

That was, for me, a surprising plot twist. hahaha. Didn’t know (or didn’t remember) that you were married.

1 Like

To be honest, i didn’t mention it before.

Contrary to my first assumption Wanted has made “bearable” and even funny some prosaic aspects of my marriage life.

1 Like

While in the 3rd week on Wanted, and even after i stop running for 6 days my technique on guitar improved consistently and fast.

More precision in digitation and far less amount of learning lenghtime .

And oh, i don’t know why…

1 Like

My hypothesis is that energy that was being used in maintaining lack of self acceptance was in part redirected to learning skills.

1 Like

Today, after 1 month and 3 weeks running Wanted ( 3 weeks ago added Emperor) my VISION has improved.

This fact gives a hint that Paragon will work well for me.

Let’s see…

2 Likes

I don’t know where in the world you are, but around here, it’s the guys who will hit on women right in front of their guy. Then the guys love to cock block other guys. They’re very competitive and don’t respect relationships.

1 Like

Here, in Latin America this kind of behaviour from males would lead to a punching fight

1 Like

LOL Now that would be an unforgettable scene around here. The police would be called, arrests would be made, and lives ruined. People are sneaky and don’t do it when the guy can see them doing this.

1 Like

:joy: A hollywood scene…so i assume you are from the US

1 Like