Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Actually, you know what.

I think I would do an Ascension based custom for my first one come to think of it.

1 Like

Lol mines in reverse will use custom until 2023 then go back to mixing name embedded majors with my customs

1 Like

Your planned sub use goes forward two years, amazing lol

1 Like

Smart move

1 Like

The ONLY move. Haha.

1 Like

Another update. To this day, I still haven’t smoked again since I got home at the end of October. Very proud of that.

A lady behind me in line at the post office was smoking a cigarette and normally in the past I would have gotten one from her if I didn’t have them but I wasn’t in the least tempted, even when I smelled it (which is funny to say cuz cigarettes stink but users will know).

5 Likes

nice i never personal used emperor but that some good results, stay strong and keep it up

1 Like

That is awesome! Emperor is really good kicking bad habits to the curb!

1 Like

Rest days I find are very important to progress.

I would encourage you to consider Dragon Reborn. I dropped Regeneration and put in DR, and I’m very pleased!

1 Like

It’s either Emperor or Regeneration :slight_smile: but around the same time, @Apollo who was using a similar stack also suddenly quit smoking. Very interesting stuff.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’m glad I kept them cuz I felt great on my first play day.

I’ve considered DR due to your posts as well as Jcast’s, but if I were to start a multi stage, at this point it would either be Khan or Alchemist.

1 Like

I’ve run both. I liked Alchemist better. I ran Khan all the way, and then when Stark showed up, I dropped Khan for Stark.

@James You’re posts may have inspired someone.

2 Likes

A lot more often than I expected

1 Like

How was your Stark experience?

1 Like

I’ve liked Stark much better than Khan. It seems more congruent with me.

Eventually I was able to feel more comfortable doing simple things such as handling money, and even writing a 10 year plan.

Those are just 2 things. The main thing I use Stark for is the glue for my subliminals. Stark covers so many things: wealth, status, appeal. So I figure other modules can meld and expand on it.

Of course, I think Khan could too. But I just didn’t like Khan as much.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Stark also covers increase in intelligence and intellectual ability. I remember after I first ran Stark is when I became really interested in learning to code

2 Likes

Good point! Thanks man!

2 Likes

I was in a bad mood yesterday. My girlfriend got surgery done so I’ve had to take care of her and my kid, handling everything around the house. I think reconciliation may have attributed to my bad mood but it resulted in my girlfriend causing a huge fight (maybe my mood was the cause, and her starting it was the effect actually). We have since been just fine.

Looped Ascension twice, decided to run Regeneration twice yesterday as well, was finishing my second loop when the fight started.

More later.

Some times the best thing I can find to help a bad mood is another rest day.

2 Likes

I don’t have much to add here but to note that I ran two loops of AscensionQ, Mind’s EyeQ and one loop of DIAMOND yesterday, some while I was sleeping. Woke up today and my head is very much clear, no head pressure whatever.