The Renaissance Khan Journal

Day 45 - Rest Day

26 Days on Khan ST1
2 Days on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1

I decided to NOT add another day on subs because yesterday it felt like this:

I had a huge pain in my neck area and my head felt BLOATED like massive.

Reconciliation, right?

Stage 2 apparently questioned A TON right out the gate and this send me into recon quicker than I thought.

However, considering the other thread about listening to too much, I am thinking of taking a full week off. Just to make sure Stage 1 was actually fully processed and I can go clean into the next state.

Will report back what happens.

yes! (I get tense neck during my initial runs of new subs or anything with a lot of execution drive)
and/or possibly seasonal allergies might have contributed to the bloated head-if your effected by them.

I took my first full week off last week in a year and so glad I did. The first few days were really difficult but by the end I felt rebirthed.

1 Like

Hi @AlexanderGraves, whenever you listen to a Title for quite a time it tends to linger for a few days. Total Breakdown does not line up well with any of the other Stages of Khan, it has caused me a lot of strain in the past.

I’d strongly encourage to let Total Breakdown fully process before divulging into Total Reprogramming – combining both has resulted in complete and utter agony.

3 Likes

Thanks, gentlemen for the help here.

Yes, I already listened to two loops of ST2, but regardless I will now take at least a week off!

I virtually feel it physically today. It’s hard to describe but I just know it’s the extension of an overloaded mind!

Care to share how it unfolded for you?

Also on another note I made the mistake of reading the Renaissance Man copy and am now fully aware that I HAVE to have this sub.

Will most likely stack it with UA or Alchemist, depending on which direction I desire at that point.

This, however, is music of the future, for now we’re building the root (hint) with Khan and EoG!

Same Azriel. IT:U is making my neck or upper back tense.

Has to be the execution drive.

1 Like

Day 48 - Rest Day

26 Days on Khan ST1
2 Days on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1

3 days on rest days now. Those were VERY important.
The first two days, I felt nothing but pain. After that, I am now in recon I can tell. Short-tempered, easily triggered, etc.

Which naturally resulted in a fight, but also a lot learned!

But before that, interestingly almost 2 weeks after last listening to Mind’s Eye, all of a sudden my visualization skyrockets. Like NOTICEABLE different.

Did I have so much to work through before ME could be processed almost 2 weeks later?

Crazy. Maybe I’ll extend the rest days before we get back on Stage 2 of Khan.

Speaking of which:

MY WILL BE DONE.

(and a little excourse in women)

Feminine energy can be very intense. Which is good in “physical activity” but also has its drawbacks. Naturally, when you’re short-tempered, things escalate quickly.

So I had a fight with the wife, but things I noticed while observing my self:

• Absolute calmness. Everything she threw at me repelled on my shields easily and effortlessly.
  • I sat in a position of power. I had to hide a smug grin every now and then because I knew she was just expressing her emotions and it generally meant nothing. Aloof mastery.
  • I FEEL like a true Khan. And I mean that. MY WILL BE DONE. A questioning of my methods and actions is unacceptable. As they say, comply or goodbye.
  • This arrogance is an interesting development. But then again, if I want to build a TRUE empire like a Khan, then I need to be VERY SURE of myself. Khan has done this FOR SURE. There is no second-guessing of what I say or do. It is correct.
  • Also, usually at some point in a fight I tell her to leave me alone because she’s annoying. This ends in her being even more pissed. This time, she actually did it (although being more pissed). Khan’s Aura of Power definitely works. People do as you say.

Hold on...

If you follow my journal here, you might have noticed that Stage1 brought me on a spiritual path. Back to my source. Now, I sound different, right?

Yes, I am indeed questioning if this fits my personality.

Because on the spiritual path I indulged in letting go of the ego and being at peace with everything. Khan now (logically) sends me on a conquest again. Fight. War.
This was my initial goal with Khan (which is why I chose it, so it works). Just weird how ST1 revealed a new reality to me.

Currently I feel very torn. While the power of Khan feels certainly nice I realize it is my bloated Ego enjoying this, while I also enjoyed the peace of the spiritual path.

Where to go then?

I don’t know. I am not making any judgments or decisions yet. I wait how the coming rest days unfold. There is definitely more on “backlog” in my mind to be processed than I thought.

Also:

Musings from the Kybalion

After reading the chapter about Mental Gender, my perception shifted again.

The conscious mind, the rational mind is the masculine mind. The emotional mind, the subconscious, is the feminine.

This makes sense on many levels and unveils itself up the physical plane with men and women.

This is also why we need to learn to “feel” our subconscious better because this is how the feminine operates. On feelings.

And since everything is mind, could it then mean that however my wife, for example, operates that this is just an extension of my current state of subconscious.

That would also fall into place with these fights popping up whenever I am in recon.

Further, I have discovered over the years (and said many times) that your woman is a mirror of your mindset. I just wasn’t aware of how deeply true that is.
The more masculine you are, the more feminine she will become.

I think any woman is moldable to a certain degree, because they are what you are in opposite. The more I fixed myself over the years, became more a leader and powerful, the more feminine traits she developed.

Is that really just a back and forth of energies? Or is she LITERALLY the extension of my subconscious mind? And now that I set this up properly as well with subs, it gets even stronger?

Either way, fantastic book.

3 Likes

Also, jumping right into Khan as my first sub was TOUGH.

And I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone.

While I had a bunch of things to work through, my general mindset was already set up properly (the conscious mind) for this. So it definitely was easier for me.

I can only imagine what Khan does to someone who has ALL the limiting beliefs.

It went so far, that I am actually wondering if I should run AM in the stack as well, to build a stronger foundation for Khan. Even at this stage.

It is definitely a healthy recommendation to newcomers to start with AM!

1 Like

Any recommended stacking Khan with AM to me as well.
But then again Khan is meant to be hard. It’s meant to fuck you up.

1 Like

Gents, help me stack.

I want to FOCUS.

I’ll keep running Khan for sure.

Goals are getting my business to FLY. I have limiting beliefs about wealth (ceilings), and I need creativity (writing, Youtube videos).

RICH has served me well so I don’t want to drop it.

How would you guys stack?

• Khan with RM, RICH?
  • Khan with Wanted RICH?
  • Khan with EoG RICH?
  • Khan with AM RICH (for the strong foundation?)
  • Khan with BLU RICH?

Anything else?

Also what about exchanging subs in between? Anyone has experience with that?

For example one week I stack AM with the rest, the next week I stack RM with the rest? Does this work or not a recommendation?

On another npte

Khans core script starts to shine bright.

In a social environment, people all want my attention. Try to impress me. Want to talk to me all the time.

It’s almost annoying sometimes. Especially if you don’t align with said people.

It’s almost annoying then.

On the other hand, women just flock around you and my wife wants it all the time.
I was thinking of adding Libertine just to see what’s possible haha

1 Like

You have got courage to go for Khan as a first sub. I thought about Khan but went with Emperor as a first sub. The multi-stage idea did not suit me at the time. Looking back, I should have went with Ascended Mogul or Mogul.

Do keep RICH.

Executive, Limitless Executive as additional options for productivity.

I Would go with the first Stack. Khan with RM and RICHI RICH. Because Creativity is must so RM is must in YT field.
But in your case you mentioned that you have limiting beliefs regarding wealth THAT EOG ST1 can manage. So…
In that case i would GO with KHAN + RM + EOG ST1(only) + RICH

1 Like

Thanks!

Just got RM.

For now I am gotta wait a few more days off subs to see how it does. Although results are coming back and I feel better so I suppose recon is over.

However I Def need to reduce loops. ST2 is tough.

Will see how I stack in the end exactly.

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves are you thinking of dropping EOG? It might be better to pick up again after you’ve run Khan Stage 4. Doing two multi’s can be divisive.

For your stated goals/intentions

I’d concur with the above and go Khan, RM, RICH.

The other option would be put RM, RICH, and EOG in a custom and run that custom alongside Khan, and RICH Ultima.

2 Likes

I discovered the Theme of the Khan:

Actually I rediscovered it, I knew of this song, but it somehow came back into my mind.

It is about a Swedish King who was crowned at 15 years old and led his men to victory at that age against two invading nations.

And people go crazy if someone hacks a website at 17yo. Look at this dude over here.

A young man of fifteen years.

Living in a cold, but beautiful world. Trees covered in snow. Lakes covered in ice.

A harsh environment.
Not a place for weak men.
He was not of the weak.
Born a strong boy.
Born to rule.

At fifteen years crowned the King of Sweden
Other boys got to play with toys.
Not this man.
Not a boy, already a man.
A King.

Other Kings questioned his ability.
His right to rule.
His heir to the Throne.
So they put him to the test.

A few years later, his Kingdom attacked
A weak move. Three countries at once.
Against the young King.
But he would show his prowess.

Denmark, Saxe-Poland, and Russia,
All at the door of Sweden,
Testing a young King.
Being fooled by pride.

Carolus besieged Copenhagen,
bringing Denmark to its knees.
Ten thousand of his men,
fighting a much larger army of Russia.
And succeeding.

Many victories later,
he shattered Saxe-Poland and their union.
Two world-power conquered. At 18 years.
So he had one enemy left.
The Tsar of Russia.

While he was defeated in his attack,
and crossed Europe on horseback,
in just fifteen days.
Sweden was the strongest with his King.
Carolus Rex.

Also, his mindset was special. Look at the lyrics:
All embrace me
It’s my time to rule at last
Fifteen years have I been waiting
To sit upon my throne.

No allegiance
I will swear no oath
Crowned by God no by the church
As my power is divine.

I was chosen by heaven
Say my name when you pray
To the skies
See Carolus rise.

With the Lord my protector
Make them bow to my will
To the skies
See Carolus rise.

All that’s thine shall be mine,
there is no stopping me.

All over Europe my rule shall be questioned by none.

All I see give to me
that is my decree.

MY WILL BE DONE.

Yes I’ll likely drop it for now.

Maybe after I’m done with ST4 for a while. RICH seems to be working fine regardless.
Let’s maximize that later.

Day 50 - Khan ST2 QV2 - Renaissance Man QV2 Solace

26 Days on Khan ST1
3 Days on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1
1 Day on RM

The title for this journal changed a lot.
But what kept the same was always Khan.

The absolute baseline.

EoG will come back, but I want to keep the stack more focused on the personality and reshaping itself before we go deeper into wealth.

RM was now added due to creativity and my business.

Results from Stage 2 of Khan.

HOLY LORD.

This Stage is TOUGH.
People warned me and said it’s harder than ST1. I believe that!
Getting used to a new sub or stage usually takes a bit, but half an hour after ONE LOOP of ST2 I feel neck pain again. Not as severe as last time, but still.
Good sign.

It means things are working.

Results so far from those few days:

• Obedience. I notice a change in my wife. She is definitely more respectful. Almost intimidated. A bit hesitant sometimes but still curious and interested. The aura of power. Kinda crazy.
  • ABSOLUTE INDIFFERENCE to what people think of me.
  • I am virtually forgetting the past. I cannot remember thoughts I had about certain things. Just how I see it now. Weird. But also liberating.
3 Likes

I’ve recently started Khan ST2 Qv2… 2 days so far, lets see

Longterm users of Khan and similar subs…
plse comment on Aura due to Khan and subs in general that are not explicitly Aura based

Yeah, Khan is not Aura based imo. I don’t know if it’s a “real aura” if such a thing exists, it could just be an effect of my mindset and what I radiate/say as a person.

Day 51 - Khan ST2 QV2 - RICH Solace

26 Days on Khan ST1
4 Days on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1
1 Day on RM

A new sub (stage2) always takes a bit until you get used to it. That is definitely noticable again. One loop and I needed a rest day. We’ll see how this day unfolds for me.

QV2 is TRULY powerful. It works much better and you can cope with recon MUCH better, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
As always, recon is a great sign. A sign of change.

I did, however, notice, whenever I feel the neck pain or generally notice I am in recon I consciously tell my brain something along those lines:
“Trust in the messaging you received. I know change is tough and taxing, but this will make our lives better!”

Sounds like talking to a toddler who wants ice cream, but it seems to minimize the negative effects.
But maybe this is just placebo.

Either way, it works.

Immediate effect I got from Stage2 so far (except for the irrelevance of the past) is the MASSIVE HORNINESS.
Like. CRAZY.

4 Likes