The pursuit of happiness - Baphomet's journal

Okay this is my prelogue post to outline my stack, custom sub modules, and where I’m at right now. Tomorrow (Jan 1.) will be my official day 1.

To start, I’m going to diverge a little bit from the new instruction manual. I have 2 primary titles which I’m running daily and 2 secondary titles which I will alternate every other day. Every subliminal I’m using is Q strength. While I do have a terminus level strength version of my RomanceAttraction custom and a T2 strength version of my EsotericBooster custom, I believe I wasn’t receiving the results I wanted using these experimental builds. Thus, I have dropped both down to Q strength. My stack is as follows:

Day 1 (Monday/Wednesday)
Dragon Reborn (Primary) x2 loops
WealthStatus (Primary) x2 loops
RomanceAttraction x2 loops

Day 2 (Tuesday/Thursday)
Dragon Reborn x2 loops
WealthStatus x2 loops
EsotericBooster x2 loops

Day 3 (Friday)
Dragon Reborn x2 loops
WealthStatus x2 loops
RomanceAttraction x1 loop (potentially Terminus strength version)
EsotericBooster x1 loop (potentially T2 strength version)

Ultimas will be used as boosters when needed, Saturdays & Sundays are rest days.

My custom builds are as follows:

WealthStatus

1. Ascended Mogul Q Core
  2. Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
  3. Inner Circle Core
  4. Approachability Aura
  5. ARES
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Carpe Diem Ascended
  8. Divine Will
  9. Intuition Enhancer
  10. Invincible Presence
  11. Instant Business Tactician
  12. Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
  13. RAIKOV
  14. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  15. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  16. Submodel Alpha
  17. Sultan
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Marketweaver
  20. Fortune’s Favourite

RomanceAttraction

1. Aura of Craving
  2. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  3. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  4. Focused Arousal
  5. Instant Seducing Tactician
  6. Instant Spark
  7. Long-Range Seduction
  8. Male Enhancement
  9. Seducer’s Gaze
  10. Sphaera Magnetica
  11. Temptation
  12. Gorgeous Manifestor
  13. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  14. Potentiator
  15. Sexiness Unbound
  16. Sexual Manifestation
  17. Primal Seduction Q Core
  18. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  19. Auric Overdriver
  20. Leader of Men

EsotericBooster

1. Alchemist ST4 Core
  2. Khan ST4 Q Core
  3. StarkQ Core
  4. Direct Influencing Aura
  5. Intensity Aura
  6. Energetic Development XI
  7. Current Invoker
  8. Deep Sleep
  9. Joie de Vivre
  10. Jupiter
  11. Mosaic
  12. Omnidimensional
  13. Overdrive
  14. Pragya
  15. Spiritual Abundance
  16. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  17. Tyrant
  18. The Merger of Worlds
  19. The Forge
  20. The Architect

Background
I have been running various versions of this stack for about a month - testing different listening patterns, etc. Much of my results have come only recently (this week), when I dropped everything down to Q strength. I’ve been running Dragon Reborn st1 this whole month. I may continue to run st1 for one more month or move to st2 tomorrow. I am going to read the sales page later to brush up on what st2 is/does and then make the decision if I’m ready for that stage.

As some of you know, I had surgery to remove a section of my tongue 10 days ago. Happy to announce that I am doing incredibly well. The healing is going better than I expected. Even my mother, who is a doctor, is surprised at how well I am healing. Although it is not unexpected (the surgeon said my expected healing time would be 2-3 weeks), I am still amazed at the progress I’ve made. I am as of this morning totally off of painkillers and my speech is returning steadily. It is still somewhat challenging to speak, but there is concrete improvement from even just a few days ago.

I am currently single and mostly unemployed, living on a nest egg. I have several avenues available to me for income but nothing that is as consistent as it should be or as I’d like it to be. I am practising options trading with paper trades, learning the ropes so in the future I can invest real money and grow it substantially.

Goals

• Earn income more consistently, either by getting a job or putting more effort into the network marketing company I’m in (or both). I know many people might scoff at network marketing, and for the most part I do not believe in those companies. But I do believe in the service this company provides, in its ability to help people and make a difference in their lives whether they be clients, recruits, or both.

• Learn the art of seduction. I have numerous courses on seduction, language patterns, erotic hypnosis, the list goes on. It is high time for me to get out and start using these programs and the skills within them to expand my relationships whether they be sexual, platonic, or professional (I believe seduction overlaps all areas of life)

• Move out of the apartment I’m in now. It’s in a nice location but is far too cramped for me. I want something with more open space. Ideally something with enough room for a studio so I can shoot movies and videos.

• Create an online course in any of the areas of which I’m learning (relationship, business, marketing, stocks, film, music production, etc.). I want to have develop a digital product/course I can sell online for passive income. In line with this, I want to build an online audience/following and grow a digital business where I help people in the areas which I myself have struggled with for so long. They say when you teach something you get to learn it twice. Everything I learn, I learn with the intent of teaching to others.

5 Likes

@Brandon as you requested, here is my new journal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!
Totally here for your journal man.

Love your goals and I’m excited for you to succeed with them.
Your customs look sweet!

You know I’m majorily interested in the Khan/Stark one.
Good luck my dude!

1 Like

I would monitor your energy level because there are a number of aura related modules.

Also I agree with your decision to put Mosaic in the EsotericBooster.

How’s your surgery recovery going?

1 Like

What do you mean by this??

Really really well. Better than I would have expected it to be going after only 10 days. I’d say by the end of January (at most) I’ll be fully recovered, able to speak properly and whatnot.

There may be an issue with some people running multiple aura. That is, it might lead to fatigue or no results. If you’re feeling tired, might want to cut back on loops or maybe even remove 1 of the aura related modules.

As for your recovery, great to hear! :champagne:

2 Likes

Hmm, my understanding is that these would exist synergistically with one another but I will keep an eye on it, thank you :slight_smile:

And on the other note, thank you as well :slight_smile:

Day 1
Happy New Year SubClub family :slight_smile:

Switched to DR st2 today. On both loops I felt a surge of energy in me. This product is amazing and I’m excited to see what changes it brings.

I dropped a lot of cash on a bunch of different stuff today. The majority of it was spent on an online film school. I got courses on script writing, camera directing, & producing. I also bought products for setting up an ecommerce site (Dashnex + some advertising tools). I now have literally everything I need to make money. I am making a commitment to myself to not buy any more products until I’m earning consistently.

Tomorrow I will work on getting the site set up. I also want to start writing consistently. I’ve been doing an online course on getting the most out of my mornings. Starting tomorrow I am going to write for 15 minutes every morning the minute I wake up. Since the surgery I’ve been mostly in bed, so following the 15 minutes of writing I will do 15 minutes of exercise. These will serve as daily wins first thing in the morning. I commit to taking these two actions before anything else in the morning. Before email, Facebook, or anything else I will get these wins for myself.

3 Likes

Day 2
Today was a rest day.

Started off great. As per my last post, I gave myself those two quick wins in the morning. I spent 15 minutes free-writing. Although I didn’t write anything contextually valuable, it was good to just write and open my creative side up. Immediately afterward I did a small amount of exercise. Because it was my first time working out in ~2 months it wasn’t as good as it could have been. That said, I’m proud of myself for showing up. The more I show up, the easier it’ll get. Now with all of that said, I did resist it. I was awake/aware for a long time before I did these two tasks. I knew my plan was that I couldn’t go on Facebook or anything else like I usually do. For a long time I laid in bed with my eyes close resisting “waking up”, even though I was mostly conscious at that point. But I got there, and my first two actions were still the ones that gave me a feeling of accomplishment first thing in the morning.

From that point I had a pretty good day. I did some reading about sleight of mouth techniques, did some laundry, and checked out some stuff on building my ecomm website. The tools Dashnex has to offer are definitely power and extensive, but not necessarily intuitive. It’s going to take me a bit to work out exactly how to get it looking the way I want. I also am going to start mapping out content creation. I was already thinking of making a short guide to sleight of mouth techniques. Giving that out as a free PDF I think would be simple and straight forward. This would be a quick and easy way to naturally and fluidly build my email list and following promptly. One thing that prevented me from doing much work was realizing I’d need to make a Facebook page, and thus, need to come up with a store/company name. Getting in at this stage is stuff because a lot of names/URLs are taken but I am determined that I will think of something.

4 Likes

Awesome work so far my man, looking forward to reading more. I’m also trying to figure out a business I can do outside of dance and realise utilise the power of these subs instead of waiting for lockdown to finish :unamused:.

Great job getting yourself sorted despite setback with your surgery etc.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s been tough. Plugging away at it slowly. But I do think the subs are kicking in and kicking me in the butt :wink: haha Dropping everything down to Q was probably the best decision I ever made.

1 Like

In the time since my last post I thought of a really sweet name. Set up a Facebook page with URL, Instagram, Twitter, and gmail account. All of which were wide open for the taking. No having to find alternate names or funky shortcuts. Everything is perfectly set up. So stoked.

2 Likes

It’s as if everything was ready and waiting for you take hold of it and it just manifested out of thin air for you :kissing_heart:

For sure man! I believe the action is just allowing the pathway to manifestation for you which is super awesome to hear.

2 Likes

Little pro tip I just learned/discovered/made up. When coming up with a company/page name, use thesaurus.com to find alternates to the common words/terms you’re trying to use hahaha

Looks that way! Gotta make sure I stay on top of taking action, even if it’s just the smallest thing each day. But I’m more motivated now than ever.

1 Like

Great discipline!

Have you also considered Joie de Vivre and Carpe Diem Ascended?

I have each in separate customs, yes :slight_smile:

Day 3

Okay so it’s actually the morning of day 4 right now but I didn’t post yesterday so I’m just logging in my thoughts from yesterday.

Kept up with my “daily wins” yesterday. Did fifteen minutes of free writing as soon as I woke up, and exercise right after. My typing speed has increased slightly in just one day, which was kind of cool. I wrote about 10% more than I did the previous day. My exercise is also better. I’m starting myself off slow and building up because I don’t want to overload myself, which might end up deterring me in the future. If I can build up slowly, yet consistently, then I know I have a better chance of success.

I did some work on my online site yesterday. Designed a home page, and put it fiddled around with the coding a little bit. Wasn’t much, but it was a start. Going to look more into it.

I was thinking about getting a Mindvalley membership because there are several of their programs that interest me. My mom was looking into different sites/programs of similar natures over the last few days. Based on a conversation we’d had a few days ago, she decided to go with MindValley and is letting me use her membership. So I started taking the course on the Silva Ultramind method. I’m really excited about it. Started it last night so we’ll see how it goes, but yeah… real excited.

1 Like

This is another win!

Another win!

Another win!

1 Like

Hahaha yes, that’s the whole point of the program I’m doing. You start your day off with a few small personal wins, which gets you motivated to keep winning throughout the day. So far I’d say it’s working. It’s a simple strategy that yields big results :slight_smile:

I’ve also found Spiritual Freedom, Joie de Vivre, and Carpe Diem Ascended to be helpful in terms of feeling my wins… and I think you have those already.

I also wonder if DR has also helped.