The pursuit of happiness - Baphomet's journal

I was finding myself petty funny :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello @GoldenTiger! I see that you are swing trading. Do you focus more on technical/chart analysis or do you lean more towards fundamentals & news (or a mix of the two)? I tend to lean more on technical analysis. Are you buying straight stocks? I myself dabble in the options market. Would love to know more about your process and talk shop! :smiley:

Hey, I’m totally running with technical analysis. Currently I’ve made a couple of winning trades using the triangle formation :slight_smile:

Investing 100% in stock, I don’t have option trading to my platform, but I am thinking having part of my money in a USD platform so I can invest on the American market without the exchange rate…! I have to learn to trust myself more, I sometime see stocks which just goes down so I sell them and then boom goes up!

1 Like

Nice! What broker are you using? Rising channel is a great technical tool, often very reliable. Are you using a scanner to find your stocks?

Day 27

Huge pull back on the market this morning, my open positions are not looking great but I’m holding hope.

I had a dream last night where I was applying for jobs to no avail. At one point I saw that someone I thought would help was actively sabotaging me. After much frustration all was not lost, as another person came along and hooked me up with my dream job (I think directing commercials or movies, something similar but tbh can’t remember fully). From what I remember, my interpretation is to keep going on with job applications and interviews because something unexpected may come out of it.

In a related note, I’ve been doing a lot of work in social media marketing and what makes videos go viral. A lot of the information I’ve been going through is intuitive, yet surprisingly not what most people probably do when they first start off. I’m going to my mom’s work later today to talk with her staff that run her social media page about the type of content and marketing direction they should take if they want to create real engagement. In relation to my dream, I think if I can make this knowledge & revelations work then I can use that a stepping stone to becoming an internet marketer.

Just a brief note… hope is not involved in technical analysis. If you’re using momentum indicators, might want to check them as well as support and resistance.

1 Like

Haha yes, it’s mostly one stock that’s passed my usual exit-loss point but it’s currently testing a 6 month resistance/support level so I’m waiting to see if it holds at this level

Had a really good day. Talked to the people who are in charge of creating and putting out social media content for my mom’s business. After giving them my ideas we have a very clear direction of how we want to move forward. Once they’ve written down exactly what the content will be (I gave them general guidelines on what they should aim for) I am going to film and edit the videos for them to publish. Definitely see this as an avenue toward social media content creation where I put small/local business on the map, then by building a portfolio of successes I can make bigger and bigger movies. I know for some companies pay in the area of the mid 5 figures PER VIDEO when they are working with an experienced content creators.

Along the same lines of video content creation I’ve decided to draft a series of short stories. It is undetermined if they’ll be related to each other or not, but the point is to get many works of fiction/writing down onto paper. Once I’ve drafted a bunch of stories I can look into turning them into animations/short videos to post online. Hoping to grow an entertainment brand in the same manner as the “advertising” brand, using similar methods to expand content reach and audience

1 Like

Day 29
I made a small update to my WealthStatus custom. I removed a few alpha modules (who needs 3 alpha modules PLUS AM & E:HoM, right?) and replaced them with Inner Circle Core & Fortune’s favourite. That new custom came in yesterday, ran it for two loops as part of my stack last night. Tonight until Sunday night will be rest nights. Sunday night I’ll start back up again with the updated custom + I’ll be moving to Dragon Reborn st 3. Normally I would leave my rest day days completely sub free as well but I have a girl coming over on Sunday during the day. Gonna run Libertine & possibly PSITU before she comes over.

Got an email with a tracking # for my new custom built PC. So excited for that piece of tech to come in, its hardware profile is a beast. I’m debating shelling out for Adobe’s CC subscription, it’s a little pricey ($70/month) but it does come with EVERY Adobe program so my creative options would be essentially limitless. My main focuses are Premiere Pro & Illustrator/Animator. Both of those alone would cost me $55/month so for the extra $15 might as well get everything (photoshop, dreamweaver, lightroom, etc.). Getting the full bundle does add up if you end up using 3 or more of their software.

Wrote the beginning of a short story yesterday. I’m pacing myself with my creative creations. Showing up every day is more important than anything, even if I only do a little bit every day - those little bits will get celebrated. It’s not about how little I do, it’s about making sure I do anything at all.

On that same note I worked on a new song a bit. Was having some issues with my microphone & speaker setup. It took 45 minutes to get all the connections working for some reason. Afterwards I did some work, adding vocal samples and mixing them into the track. Will put more into it today.

1 Like

Great to see loads of taking action, man. Am sure things will go great

Good luck for your date. Hope your tongue is healed and ready to “take action” :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, man! Funny enough it’s the same girl from the before conversation. She’s coming over to eat weed edibles and watch Netflix. Literally Netflix & chill :joy: Should be a good time. Gonna practice my language patterns into my webcam between now and then so I feel more confident saying the lines/maintaining eye contact. Should go great!

2 Likes

WAIT! What about your tongue?!

It’s healed really well. The biggest problem is that not all of the nerve endings have reattached so the tip still feels frozen, like when you go to the dentist. But I’m eating normally, can stick it out and wiggle it around. Might feel weird making out with a girl when I can’t feel my tongue but hey - weird is one of the things I do best :wink:

“Um… hi… I can’t feel the tip of my tongue… can you feel it for me?”

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

… something like that

Worked on more of my short story & my music again today. Put about half an hour into the story and an hour into music. Feeling good about the direction of both. Switched Love Bomb for Limitless Executive. Seemed like a more productive idea, literally.

Trading is going… well it’s going. This pull back was definitely coming but never saw this as coming as why things turned around. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

I think RICH is making me more productive than Limitless Executive. Have you compared the 2?

I’ve ran both but haven’t really done a side by side comparison. I have noticed myself being somewhat more productive since using RICH. Right now my focus is on staying focused and productive so even if RICH is pushing me it couldn’t hurt to boost that even further with LE :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that might cause a metaphysical ka-boom!

A metaphysical ka-boom might not be unwelcome in the right circumstances :stuck_out_tongue: at least from my perspective