The Journey Begins: Warrior

Finally got around to watching Ironman yesterday.

My conclusion today? The RAIKOV is real, and quick-acting as well. I was surprised even.

The fame factor of Stark is kicking in, actually surprised about that to be honest. Had an entire locker room talking to me, asking questions, telling me I should market and promote my gym, really weird stuff but pretty awesome at the same time.

Keep in mind that shit like that never happens to me. Yes Iā€™ve always been naturally charismatic, but it never led to a ā€œfame feelingā€ that I got yesterday.

2 Likes

Muay Thai Mastery at work yesterday. During sparring, I donā€™t know how this happened but when my partner dodged my leg kick I stepped down and tapped him with the sidekick. It just automatically happened, and it was the smoothest side kick I ever landed in sparring. I even stopped throwing the sidekick for awhile because I felt like I forced it too often and always ended up being a little too turned on the side, and would have to exit the situation by turning my back (which I hate doing).

Makes me landing this sidekick all the more surprising.

1 Like

Release of ZP customs has me very intrigued by the possibility of creating a custom that blends the best of Muay Thai Mastery with Mindā€™s Eye, so that I could free up two slots in my stack when I introduce QL.

Deus
Tyrant
Mosaic
Carpe Diem Ascended
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Equilibrium
Inexhaustible
APS: Legs
Berserker
Blink
Harmonic Singularity
Masterā€™s Coordination
Serum X
Thunder
Fortuneā€™s Favorite
MTM Core
ME Core
Elegance
Ego Adsum
All-Seeing

Shang-Chi coming soon.

2 Likes

And then you tell me itā€™s low injury hahahaha

2 Likes

Itā€™s all relative I swear :joy:

When youā€™re just getting started with fighting people, your body just isnā€™t used to it so thereā€™s definitely growing pains. But thatā€™s with sparring, not with general training.

1 Like

Had an allergic reaction today smfh, missed out on the most important gym day of the week so Iā€™m feeling disappointed.

Trained yesterday and it was a crap session too. Hoping that tomorrowā€™s gonna be the best day of the week for me.

Love this journal, donā€™t want to end it but technically this was supposed to be my last washout period before I start my new journal.

But since support still hasnā€™t answered my lifetime discount ticket (I suspect Saint and Fire are the only people that can resolve this ticket but theyā€™re overwhelmed with the release of ZP customs), I canā€™t buy QL just yet so it looks like I may have to run this stack just one more time.

April was always going to be a downsized month when it came to subs, but if I can get my ZP custom running with QL in May, I think that will be the beginning of my new journal and the beginning of SHANG-QI.

Ultrasonic loops give me less immediate recon compared to Masked, really interesting.

Also think Iā€™m gonna shorten down my loops to 5 minutes, instead of 7. The 7 minute loop feels heavy after running it after a washout.

I bought QL, but havenā€™t decided yet if I should replace MTM with it now, or if I should wait until the end of this month. Combination of intimidation from running a healing sub, along with me not wanting to let go of MTM because of all of my progress on it.

Decided to continue MTMX for one last cycle. Gonna change my username next month. New stack by May (for the new journal) will be QL, Stark and my custom.

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Also putting the breakdown for my custom here, just for the sake of reference:

Cores:
Muay Thai Mastery X
Mindā€™s Eye

Subliminal/Stack booster:
Deus
Mosaic (note: I think this could be replaced)
Carpe Diem Ascended (motivation & happiness)
Berserker (fighting stack booster)

Manifestation components:
Tyrant (strengthens mindā€™s grasp on reality)
Fortuneā€™s Favorite

Physical shifting:
APS: Legs
Serum X
Harmonic Singularity (relaxation of tensions in body, directly impacts physical and mental)
Elegance (graceful movement)

Mental skills:
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Ego Adsum (shifting focus into the present moment)

Technical skills:
All-Seeing (sharper senses & perception)
Masterā€™s Coordination (hand-eye coordination)

Physical skills:
Equilibrium (flexibility, agility, balance)
Inexhaustible (stamina)
Blink (speed)
Thunder (reflexes)

2 Likes

I think I broke my fucking foot, the pain Iā€™m in just keeps getting worse and worse.

Muay thai master these nuts.

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Thanks, I actually ran a loop of Paragon to see what would happen and I immediately fell asleep after. The pain is reduced significantly when I use Paragon, more than I could have ever expected.

1 Like

Went to the hospital, was told that there would be a 15 to 20 hour wait before seeing a doctor.

#FreeHealthcare ladies and gentlemen.

Damn, too long!

What country are you from?

I had this classmate he would train his shin by taking a stick and warm thin towel and wrap around it. Then he would best his shins with it. It made his shin feel like steel :open_mouth:

I always thought it was crazy, but now I think it may be normal Muay thai circles.

Hope you recover fastšŸ™

Canada.

I wouldnā€™t say ā€˜normalā€™, but itā€™s definitely something that is done. Thereā€™s simpler ways to condition your shins though, what I do is just kick the heavy bag repeatedly for as long as I can.

Speedy recovery to you! Keep us updated.

2 Likes

Forgot to run subs yesterday, so my pattern is all messed up right now. Reason why is 'cause I wanted to run Paragon before sleeping but I completely forgot 'cause I was studying for an exam. Guess Iā€™m going to change up my stack for the rest of March, and only run Paragon+Mindā€™s Eye until April. Keeping it light until I begin QL on April 4.

1 Like