The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Yeah, now that i think about it carefully i feel it could be a good combination.

E+S+LB makes me think about some Rockstars archetypes like Brandon Boyd or Julian Casablancas.

At least in my country they are desired, respected and loved with devotion by their fans

3 Likes

It’s a sign bro :wink:

I bet you’ll have a lottt of fun with that stack :sunglasses:

1 Like

Been getting too many of those on a daily :rofl:

Switching cockiness for love eh :thinking:
Well I’m playing it now :wink:

1 Like

Excited to see how this goes for you brother. Especially being a fast responder you’ll be in tune with people’s reactions to you. I’m guessing you’ll have some pretty remarkable experiences this week :wink:

I can’t wait to try LB with Emperor after my 5 day washout is done…til then I’ll just be here with my :popcorn: :joy:

1 Like

@Ice actually you know something?

I was watching some videos on YouTube about dragon ball and realized something, which was something that made me think about LB.

Basically, remember how Vegeta has always been so prideful and cocky?
Yet the times he really surpassed his limits was actually when he showed love for Bulma (in clash of gods), as well as his love for Trunks in Cell Saga, and his care for everyone during the Majid Buu sage.

Like yeah, pride and cockiness is cool and badass, and a lot of people love it, but love can really make a person surpass his limits, and then some.

2 Likes

The loop felt like it was over too quickly :thinking:

Anyways, I’m not really going to say anything about LB ZP yet, will update on that after I go to the gym and all, but for now, I want to share something with y’all.

So I never really opened up here as much as you guys think, like yeah I talked about that one relationship that messed me up inside, with the ex who traveled abroad to study, but that was just one of things that used to haunt me.

There’s a reason why I don’t run healing subs, and there’s a reason why I also say that the ZP script’s healing is enough, because I have healed quite a bit without running a single healing title in my subclub journey.

So what is this one thing I wanted to share?
My relationship with my parents, specifically my father.
You see, my dad was a pilot up until the end of 2017, and before that, he was always traveling due to the nature of his job, plus the fact that he always asked for more flights (for bonuses and promotions), which lead to me growing up most of my life without my dad really being around.
That had its own effect on me, more than my 2 siblings, because as I’m the oldest of the 3, I was the one who “felt” it the most.
There were months at a time, where the average time I would see my dad would total to a week or 2, MAX. There were times when I would get awarded at school for my accomplishments, but never having my dad show up, in fact, I was once awarded as the 3rd best junior mathematician in the country (I was 12, against 17 year olds), and even then he didn’t show up. All that, and more throughout the years, lead to me developing this hidden resentment in my heart for him, and it was there even when I started my subclub journey, like when I finished my dissertation, he was the only one not mentioned in my acknowledgments, plus he still sometimes ignores me like I don’t matter, like he didn’t even show up to my graduation last month :rofl:.

But even with all that, I still love my dad, he has made a lot of sacrifices so that our family can live the way we live now, in fact, I often mentioned how I dropped out of my Computer Science course from a University in UK, and well, I was on a scholarship from the government, but when you drop out of a uni like that while on a scholarship, all the money they paid for you, becomes a debt, which you either pay up, or just have to graduate from a uni while paying yourself, and they’d take it off, and just for that, my dad not only handled it well, but he made sure I wouldn’t go through any issues and paid for my degree. THAT’S LOVE.

So yeah, that’s why there was a quote from Fight Club in my journal last night, it came to my mind because of something, but then I started thinking about the movie, and how it was targeted towards males (specifically fatherless males), and how it spoke to me so much before because of my resentment towards my dad barely ever being there, but I don’t have any kind of resentment towards my dad anymore.

12 Likes

That ending battle was soooo freakinng amazing.

Agree with what youre saying though, pride and cockyness can get you really far, but the true greats of our time also got that love, wether thats love for the people, for the craft, or whatever else.

1 Like

lemme just say, I already feel happy with the decision :stuck_out_tongue:

The LB ZP anthem;

Man I can’t stop smiling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like how I said this and then went on letting out things out of LOVE :rofl:

@SaintSovereign you think that was LB?

Oh one thing I forgot to mention about today, I woke up weighing 73.4kg.
While I was gaining muscle on WZP, I was also losing fat, and for some reason, my weight stayed static for the longest (maybe it was my “aesthetic” weight :thinking:), but EmZP has finally shot my weight up, and now my goal is to reach at least 75kg before the end of January :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

WOW!!!
LB ZP is truly is a beast.
should have started this sooner :sweat:

4 Likes

Elaborate bro!!!

1 Like

ahhh man where do I even start :thinking:

firstly, there’s definitely a sense of “freeness” that I only ever felt with psychedelics (no stress, worry, or doubt), it’s like I’m micro-dosing LSD.
Everything feels so fucking good, whether it’s breathing, eating, playing, or lifting (more on that in a bit), love is just the main driver here and I ain’t complaining.
the amount of love and appreciation I feel, the amount of forgiveness I let out, the amount of self-forgiveness I felt, are just beyond what I could write.
at first, it felt like it’s mainly just introspection and an aura of love, but it’s much more than that.
you feel good, you feel grateful, you feel whole.

there’s this feeling inside that tells me “love is you, love is everyone, so love yourself, and love everyone”, and there’s no hatred, pity, or any kind of resentment towards anyone (read the passage above about me and my dad).

with my girl, I just couldn’t stop myself from complimenting her so much, expressing so much love, gratitude, and appreciation for her existence in my life, and while I already knew how much I love her, it has gone up by a lot, almost as if I’m diving deep down in the sea of love.

and now for what happened in the gym;
from the very moment I entered the gym, I felt a warmth in my heart, almost like the warmth from sitting around a bonfire, and I just couldn’t help but smile and say hello to everyone, and even complimented many of them on what they were doing, helped some guy with his form, got to know this one new dude who was somewhat confused on what to do and guided him, and then I started…

DISCLAIMER: my love for the gym is at the same level as my love for my girl.

I just couldn’t help but feel so much appreciation towards my body, the weights, and the machines, I kept pushing myself so hard, going past ALL my limits, like bicep curling 52kg (my current weight is 73.4kg) and 77kg back rows, and with each rep, all I could feel was myself getting wrapped in a cloak of pure love.
every cell in my body felt like it was getting mutated, by getting filled with love, gratitude, appreciation, and happiness.

15 Likes

Wow that is absolutely incredible results already man, can’t wait to run this bad boy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just love reading when people are expressing doubt about the love aura, and how it might not be for them or it might dilute something else. But everyone who has ever taken mdma knows that love is OP as fvck :heart_eyes:

Also my experiences of being in the love aura is that time seem to disappear more, and therefore you are more present and less in your head.

Happy to hear your results :muscle:

3 Likes

There’s an incredible amount of inner freedom here, as well as happiness, that I feel like I wanna try listening to it while high, I think that would boost it, since when I’m high, I feel so much love too, so I wonder what would happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Also for some reason, I was tearing up quite a bit when trying to sleep (not out of sadness or anything), for no apparent reason, just felt like my body was letting out all the tears that were held back, then now when I woke up, my face just feels light and cold, like I’m a light being :thinking:

Definitely felt this yesterday at the gym, like usually when I’m doing back and biceps, it takes me around 45 mins to an hour for the back alone, but yesterday, I was just having so much fun and enjoying the moment so much, that I ended up finishing the whole workout in an hour, and I felt like it was one of the best workouts I had in quite some time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have you tried any drugs with Love Bomb?

2 Likes

So I see people here and there on the forum, telling y’all about their “experimental” listening patterns, while I’m here avoiding telling y’all about mine :rofl:

Guess it’s time to reveal it :sunglasses:
But basically, I can handle up to 4 subs a day, with only one day rest in between, but 4 subs can trigger “dream recon”, so I try to limit myself to 3 subs.
However, currently, the 3 subs of this stack are being ran one after another, with one day rest.

I have already tested how much I can handle, and 3 subs per day keeps my results instantaneous, without causing any overload.

Disclaimer: please do not take this as an excuse to start running 3 subs a day, as my ability to handle subs exceed many here, and I know my limits. @SaintSovereign would also agree when I say that I’m an advanced user, with an incredible amount of self-awareness, and I take responsibility for my actions, instead of making it worse. so again, do not try to copy me, I’m built different.

2 Likes

Have you tried something like this?
Total 4 subs.

1 day: 1, 2 subs
2 day: rest
3 day: 3,4 subs

?

1 Like

Yep, and it worked very well, but there’s one issue with that routine;
You get results quick, but not as fast as on the standard routine, but still faster than Qv2.
It was one of my first experiments actually :stuck_out_tongue:

For example: at the time of the experiment, I tried WZP and Spartan on the same day, and even though I was fine with them before doing 4 total subs, during the experiment, my recovery was slower.

1 Like