The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

What kind of magic?

I never know these days what this word means. :smiley: In one forum, it will be some sort of real-life withcraft, in another it is the illusionary kind for entertainment.

1 Like

hahah the latter my man, I’ve been doing card magic for years, but yesterday while practicing, I thought to myself “why limit to just cards”, and what I found today are basically 2 DVDs on effects shown in these trailers:

and

1 Like

Learn to turn one hundred-dollar bill into two and teach me and we can get rich together. :joy:

Anyway, I was super fascinated with magic too when I was a kid, but now I’ve forgotten all about it. I had a ton of DVDs and magic boxes, it was always part of my birthday wish. And I remember wondering how some did their tricks and it felt like the most amazing thing ever accomplished. I used to do magic tricks for the staff in kindergarten and preschool. :smiley:

It’s a very cool hobby!

2 Likes

And here I am, 16 years of card magic experience, all because I used to be lonely and wanted some friends :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have been looking at that myself

1 Like

@SaintSovereign 2 things;

1- something in Stark ZP isn’t just guiding me to turn my rest into a washout (yesterday was a rest day, didn’t listen today yet), but also trying to tell me that my “optimal” washout point is 3 days.

2- this one is purely hypothetical, but these are the subs of which I “feel” elements of in Stark ZP;

Emperor (this one could also be due to the fact I’m also running it :sweat_smile:),
Chosen (positivity and leadership),
Wanted or libertine (attraction),
PS (flirty talks with everyone),
Sage (Guidance),
Sex mastery (could be more Diamond-ish),
UA or RM (improved magic, which is an art form),
And lastly (I could be VERY wrong) but there seems to be some sort of ME elements here.

2 Likes

Maaaaan

Okay so firstly, washout is officially on, and today marks day 2, I’ll probably start on Sunday, but if my “guide” said take more days, then I shall take a couple more.

Anyways, I’ve been feeling somewhat, pitiful? Don’t know if that’s the word sympathetic, but I have this feeling inside towards stupid people, who are stupid by choice, people who don’t want to learn, people who seem to be denser than the scripts of HoM and StarkQ, people who just can’t seem to understand that the world works in ways that they can’t comprehend due to their closed-mindedness.
As amusing as that is (gives me a nice ego boost), it’s also kinda saddening, because while there is a large abundance of knowledge and wisdom out there, these types of people just don’t want to learn, and operate in such a black and white world, not realizing that there’s a lot of grey in the world.

And while I was having my introspective moment while thinking about that, this video popped up on my feed (coincidence? I think not);

5 Likes

Your post reminded me of this great book:

51G70KBZyLL.SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2

1 Like

You should check out the video, or at least read about the Dunning-Kruger effect, as that’s how I feel is the state of most of the population at the moment.

stupid people acting smart, smart people acting oblivious

4 Likes

Haha, that book made me depressed for like a week tears back when I read it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

A thought, from the big boss;

some people act like they have 3 brain cells, of which 2 were dating, but one of them decided to cheat with the 3rd one, which explains as to why none of them are working

2 Likes

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this, as you always seem so compassionate and radiate so much love through the screen (can’t even comprehend how overwhelmingly good it would feel in your presence :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like

I understand what you’re talking about.

I’ve read a lot of articles about Dunning-Kruger effect ( mostly in spanish).

The term is relatively new in social science but this phenomena was noticed long before by ancient philosophers and thinkers. Even “modern” authors like Bukowski or Henry Miller have eloquently wrote about it.

You are not alone, man :wink:

3 Likes

I hope you didn’t take it as me trying to attack you or force you to get “informed”.

Was just trying to see if you have noticed that on the forum lately too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t worry, i didn’t take it this way.

I guess sometimes my written words come across as rude or a little harsh.

That’s because my english is “dry”, not graceful and limited.

But my intentions are good and i speak from a place of friendliness. :grinning:

2 Likes

Seems like we both thought the same way, which says to me that you’re probably bilingual or multi-lingual, right?

Also did you switch to ZP yet :stuck_out_tongue:?

1 Like

I am a spanish native speaker.

My understanding of english is excellent, my verbal fluency is mediocre.

I’m still a QV2, vintage user :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good things await you, my friend :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :pray: But I hate to brake it to you, I have ups and downs too :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In my case I believe its a matter of being a bit older than I used to be lol, and also that I have been going so hard in different directions following my desires last decade, that I have just found my way back closer to my center, which gives me great introspektion :slightly_smiling_face:

About the book, I read it back when i used to study pshycology hardcore and thought I was the shit… and then this book made me realize how flawed my perception in my brain really was :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, man!!

1 Like