The GREAT GATSBY | WANTED + EmperorQ + HOM ?!?! R.I.C.H?

Hey all I’ve created this journal to provide weekly updates of my current rotation… The Great Gatsby!!

Designed to take a man with a vision and with an existing business plan to the Nouveau RICH status. A man who knows exactly what he should do and must build ABSOLUTE FOCUS, BURNING DESIRE to achieve SUCCESS AND WEALTH FAST IN RECORD TIME.

Why Great Gatsby? He’s YOUNG, RICH, HANDSOME, CHARMING. THE TOTAL PACKAGE. Don’t mistake his charms for innocence… no, no, no. He is incredibly intelligent and mysterious.

He uses his great charm to build relationships, Network like Casanova. And He uses his focus and burning desire to achieve success and riches in RECORD TIME.

Goals that will take average people months? He achieves it in a few days.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

greatgatsby

GREAT GATSBY STACK: StarkQv2 (Dominant Main Title) + EmperorQv2 (secondary main title) + RICH v2 (running as secondary main title) + Executive Ultima (Booster)

Rotation: For Month 1… Main Focus for me is consistency and discipline. So EmperorQ is gonna be the dominant sub.
Day 1: EmperorQ (x2) + HOM (x2) + RICH (x2) + WANTED (x1)
Day 2: EmperorQ (x2) + HOM (x1) + RICH (x2) + WANTED (x1)
Day 3: EmperorQ (x2) + HOM (x2) + RICH (x2) + WANTED (x1)
Day 4: EmperorQ (x2) + HOM (x1) + RICH (x2) + WANTED (x1)
Day 5: EmperorQ (x2) + HOM (x2) + RICH (x2) + WANTED (x1)
Day 6 & 7 REST DAY.

Superchargers being used… daily
Morning Motivation: The Legacy (x1). Daily Meditation: As Above & So Below Meditation (x1) to get that cool, calm and collected aura.

Why I created this stack?
Well I am at a critical point in my business. Im at the mark where I can either explode in Income or be vulnerable to clients leaving and not reaching the next level and stage in my business due to the simple fact that I need to grow to hire more employees and afford to take more coaching so I can deliver a better service for my clients.

My Problem is… When I started my business a year ago I was completely obsessed. I was unknowingly in Emperor mode without even knowing about subliminals… I was at my hardest working and I was incredibly consistent and focused. Ever since February I’ve struggled to get back my discipline and focus. Ironically my business has been extremely successful as right now ive hit my initial goal of reaching 6 figures.

I know I can reach my goal this month of reaching 30K/month recurring profit… It’s just the only thing holding me back right now is lack of financial positive beliefs (I took EOG ST1 so my problem is not negative, rather a lack of reinforcing positive beliefs about money)…

burning desire + Positive Beliefs = RICH

Focus & Productivity = EmperorQ + Executive

inner self confidence and drive for self-actualization… becoming the best version of myself that I can express = StarkQ

I’ll be updating this journal weekly. I’m starting this stack tomorrow. I can’t wait to report on the insane manifestations. I was running RICH earlier today and now I have a full on commission based sales team operating from my marketing agency… Everything is in place and the stars are in perfect total alignment. In May I will obliterate my target.

9 Likes

Holy lord that’s a lot of loops (for me).

Are they Q or Qv2?

I wish you great success, brother!

1 Like

oh they’re Qv2

@Vinci thanks for the link. When I first clicked it, I saw The Great Gatsby and I was going to tag Hermit cuz I remembered he did a thread requesting a similar title.

But @King was on it :slight_smile:

Now to read this.

After having read your full post, as well as skimming through your previous post again, I’m stoked to witness your journey as your share it with us!

The following can be disregarded at your leisure, should it not resonate :slight_smile:

Your stack is nearly as dense as your bank account is going to be.

May I ask, why are you going with R.I.C.H x3 on the same day as Executive?

You probably have a logical reason for it. If I could make a suggestion, though?

Do R.I.C.H (x3) on your Executive off days and R.I.C.H (x2) on your Executive on days. It’ll streamline play time as well as give Executive a bit more absorption/assimilation/processing/execution capability since your mental bandwidth won’t be as loaded with simply ''money money money".

Again, that’s just my outsider take on it though.

Light to your path to RICHES!

Edit: P.S. I forgot something I wanted to say in there. Have you been listening to Emperor as long as Stark, or is it a brand new title in your stack?

You mentioned it in your last post I think, but even though I just read it, my brain is on ‘please go to sleep mode’ and my body is energized like it is ready to do the Harlem Shake.

In case you hadn’t considered what @AlexanderGraves said, Qv2 might not require nearly the amount of loops you’ve planned for yourself :smiley:

Nice stack but I’m surprised you didn’t go with that stack recommended by SC:
The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
taking into account you’re running RICH and you trade.

2 Likes

Excited for you and this journey!
Will try and keep up with it for sure, sounds like an interesting run.

Can’t lie, you’ve made me question my run of Khan Stage 4, when I could be running Emperor for the focus I want, hmm. Need to see my goals.

That’s one of the most common mistakes; people rarely question or reevaluate their real motives and objectives. They tend to not track their progress thoroughly either, let alone evaluate it all altogether from time to time (at least every month in my opinion).

2 Likes

Yeah, I definitely make and made this mistake. Khan Stage 4 was useful for one of my objectives, but I see now it’s not really my true focus.

I wish @Vinci reevaluated his stack too but perhaps there are some other reasons, than financial, he built his stack that way. I believe it’s better too build a solid financial base and later on play Gatsby or Stark (running Stark).

Isn’t his stack just normal majors rather than a custom?

Yeah, running a custom would be a good idea too but since we have the Billionaire Stack that was tailored perfectly to the topic opener needs I would go with it.

I actually don’t trade or do anything related to finance and banking biz. I run a marketing agency so that’s why I didn’t choose HoM… because everything was pretty much useless to me so I had to stop.

EoG is not in my interest as it’s a multi stager and I really need to focus in on business at the moment… If you read why I choose this I think you’ll understand

3 Likes

Haha thanks so much!! Your right I should do executive on my RICH off days

1 Like

I actually have a really solid financial base… I ran EoG ST1 in the past for about 2 months and I feel like I don’t have any negative beliefs … But I don’t have that much positive beliefs to create obsession… I created this stack to really back up my workaholic tendencies and obsession because at this stage of my business I need focus, discipline and obsession. I don’t need to discover what to do. I already know exactly what to do to live out my dreams… Now it’s all in a matter of taking action.

2 Likes

by the way @SaintSovereign what do you think of combining StarkQ and EmperorQ? I can’t choose one to be a dominant sub as I need both of them equally…? Or maybe do StarkQ Ultima as a secondary and EmperorQ as dominant main?

2 Likes

People have always said that these two don’t gel much, but Saint actually ended up saying it would. I’d probably alternate between the two if you need them equally. I wouldn’t use Stark Ultima, I’d just StarkQ.

1 Like

Yeah if thats the case I’m just gonna test it and see how I respond to it first week and make necessary adjustments if needed!

HAHA I LOVE THIS STACK. Day 3 and today it just hit me like a TRUCK. I was in the zone for like 4 hours and my focus was unbelievable. Literally from 6-10PM moved by in a flash. I felt like Eddie Morra in Limitless…

limitless

2 Likes