The Dragon's way

DAY 13

1st cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 4 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Decided to add GLM back to my stack. Somehow LBFH doesn’t suit me at the moment. I have the feeling that it makes me even softer and that is exactly the opposite of what I want. Besides, it still makes me sad. GLM was a good addition for me and that’s how it should be again. I might try LBFH again later.

3 Likes

Do you have ups and downs or constantly sad?

1 Like

This is a real good question. Its more up and down but after one loop LBFH i have this deep sadness and i feel very weak soft and vulnerable. Something doesn’t fit together at the moment and I now have a dislike to hear LBFH. I don’t want to break that either, but put LBFH on the sidelines for now.

2 Likes

DAY 17 – Last day with Dragon Reborn

1st cycle

STACK

Day1: Dragon Reborn ST 4 ZP / GLM ZP
Rest
Day3: CWON ZP

AsCh ZP 1 loop/week

Decided to take a longer break and finish DRST4 earlier. I can’t say at the moment what DRST4 does and there’s nothing new to report. Might come back to that later. Maybe the healing is enough for the time being and things have to go differently now. Will probably choose Stark&Emperor as the next stack, but I’ll take my time with that for now. Now first a long washout.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant please close this journal. I’m going to make a new journal in the near future. Thank you.

2 Likes