The Commander Confusion

Hello Friends,

I purchased The Commander but I don’t quite understand what each of the files are.

Within Commander I got Ultima and Ultima V2, and i understand that V2 is just the updated version so standard commander can be binned.

However, I also received a Admiral and Commander (Stacking Module) which seems to be silent or probably has ultrasonic in it but is only 30 minutes.

Then there’s also just a “The Commander” file.

There was also a second guide within regarding superchargers. A supercharger sounds like exactly what i’m looking for (something I can meditate on every morning). Is one of these a supercharger? If not is there a list of available superchargers? I’d love some guided meditation.

2 Likes

The idea of a subliminal is that you can do anything while listening to subs and your subconcious will receive programming while you do so

You can be meditating, watching tv, listening to music, working or even sleeping while listening to subliminals and they will still work

I would advice to not expect guided meditations from subclub. Else it would have been called GuiMedClub lol

Keep it simple and just listen to the V2 file. It’s the latest and greatest.

3 Likes

Hi @Pilkington. You’re fortunate to have started buying subliminals in the midst of a sweeping upgrade of all products. The result is that there are still a number of legacy products (older versions) available for free.

@Lion is right. The simplest thing is to just listen to the latest version. Called Commander Ultima V2. Basically, the latest upgrades are the most powerful, efficient version of the subliminals. (They seem to become exponentially stronger with each successive upgrade.)

It can be fun though to listen back to the older versions and compare. You may discover that, for whatever reason, you have an appreciation for one of them. (Maybe you’re a collector type. :slight_smile: ).

Eventually these older versions will be cleared out and will no longer be available for download. So, if you’re indifferent, just ignore the older versions and play the latest state of the art version.

As to your other point:

hahaha…:joy:

But also, if you have an Android phone, you can find an in-development product called LIFE(charger). I haven’t tried this yet. But it sounds pretty great. I get the sense that it includes something sort of like guided imagery.

Here’s the info:

Oh. and the oldest pre-upgrade version of the Commander (which you already own) is a guided imagery track (with embedded Ultrasonic subliminal). So, of course, you can check that out too. I have used that one, and I think it’s great.

3 Likes

Ah this LIFE(charger) is exactly what i was looking for, just unfortunate that i have an iphone.

Just gotta wait and be patient i guess

Thanks lads

3 Likes

same here.

The company submitted the app to Apple weeks ago, but apparently the wheels and cogs of internal process over there take quite a while to make new apps available.

It’ll be here eventually.

Very welcome.

I’d try the V2 and work in the old guided meditation too. If you do that, let us know how it works.

1 Like

I ended up downloading the app on an android emulator and using it via that, the guided meditations are great i could feel an instant boost

1 Like

Thanks @COWolfe @Lion @Malkuth!

1 Like