Taking Actions With Objectives

Hey Guyz,
This is my new journal Where I will track & trying to take actions with subs I am listening to So it will be in perfect sync…
I don’t want to be some dumb fuck who doesn’t take action & blame subs for no reason

Ok Lets Start

Quantum Limitless

1. Ultimate Learning

Here I will try to learn new things with 25 minutes of Pomodoro Timing…I will start slow with my current capacity…I will add another 25 minutes if It becomes easy in the future…As we do in the gym

Right now my mindset is why do this now…Let’s do it tomorrow but I want to take this action…right here right now

3 Likes

Since Its Ultimate Learning & I have finished my task of 25 minutes with one pee break
but the session make me interested to learn adobe xd for designing website Ui UX

So It’s Ultimate Learning I will mark it as a success when I finish the course of Adobe XD…It’s total of 9 hours 43 minutes course…I am hoping to finish within this week…Lets see what happen now

3 Likes

Day 1

as mentioned in my sub journal due to giving unnecessary fucking attention to my relative’s tech work…I didn’t complete a single lecture today…whereas yesterday I sat down till 2 am

1 Like