Taking Action On Khan?

I am wondering about this concept since it’s mentioned multiple times (when i search for the word “action” at shop page, showed up 18 times) in the description.

What kind of action did you led to? Which areas of your life?

Were there any synchronicities, sings, hints by you subconscious mind to assist you to that goals?

What kind of inner power arise in you to achieve these goals? Did you feel supported to take these actions?

What happened when you fail to take action?

I would appreciate it if you share some of your experiences and insights about this concept.
Since i’ve not been taken much action in physical reality for some years now would like some pre-information before jumping on the horse.

1 Like

For me more than enough was to socialize and talk to people. I then allow myself to relax and with time, learn more and more in what way I want to be like. Learning what “Being a Khan” means to me in these moments. It’s a really fun game and you got nothing to lose : )

This. This line. I remember it often. You go about your day, talk to various people and in the back of your mind, you ponder on “What would Khan do” or “What would I as Khan do? What would be my voice like, posture, thinking belief, emotions, energy, relationships, inner voice…” And then I come up with an answer and live it out.

It’s so simple! Youre just adjusting yourself and then using all that new OP gear in day to day interactions.

You are “playing out” Khan until it’s literally part of you.

It’s simple. I think you’re overthinking a bit. Just have fun.

9 Likes

A little push, or trigger to get me moving, like breaking the old routine.

I am not sociable, I don’t talk much.

There are a lot to mentioned here. Just be yourself.
I get rid of my old clothes, I gave them to my employees, or other people who needs them.
I started to dress like a human, not a caveman.

It helps you to know who you are, the power you unleashed depends on you.

Each stages has a different experience, it not advisable to jump to the next stage.
I seen people who are amaze of me, surprised like my brothers, others gets jealous. But if you faithfully listened to each stages, you’ll meet new faces, some might not welcome you - the ‘support’ is not something they need to comprehend, you’re ‘enemies’ will never have a choice but bow down on you.

Fear of failure can hold us back from taking risks and reaching our full potential.

Khan won’t erase totally that fear but it helps you to recognize this fear and gives you a lot of options to around play with it.

You’ll learn to re-frame failure as a natural part of the learning process.

And when you keep on going and learning from those failures, you’ll always achieve success along the way.

The Action is to go somewhere, explore the unfamiliar places. Just be yourself.

2 Likes

WWKD, I think I have an idea for my next tattoo :smirk:

(What would Khan do)

2 Likes

Brilliant!
Will use this technique more with Emperor. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

HAHHAHAA yes!!!