Supplements for sleep.?

I did quite a bit of reading before starting it. Tolerance is built withing a matter of days, but that is OK. If you follow some ground rules, it’s an easy ride. I did it for about one year and never had any issues.
My rules were:

1. Once I find the right dose, NEVER EVER increase the dose. If I don’t feel the same effects, that’s fine, but never increase the dose to feel the same
  2. Avoid consecutive days. If you do have 2 consecutive days, the third one is ALWAYS OFF
  3. At least 2 days consecutive days off every week, for me it was usually weekends

This got me through some really rough times at the office, always cheerful and focused on solutions and sleeping like a baby.

2 Likes

I had amazing results with a particular sleep supplement… the package said to not use it for more than 10 days; I used it every single night for at least a year. I never changed the dosage, and I never grew a tolerance to it.

But if I stopped using it, which happened when it was discontinued, I couldn’t sleep properly for days. I didn’t sleep at all for nearly 3 days, and it was heavily fragmented for a couple of days after that.

So I’m fine with regimented usage of a supplement, as long as it won’t be taken off the market leaving me high and dry lol.

Thanks for the info!

Gym socks come to mind.