Subliminal Club PRIMER - A little about SubClub subliminals

heres a part that i dont like so much, matter of fact i dont like it :sweat_smile: Power means nothing to me personally. if its what i think it means

invincible aura which indicates at ā€œsomething very powerful and hard to overcomeā€

i see true power is within, awarness and love thats power to me

giving up judgemnet and becoming the master of your thoughts thats true power to me, and not let the chatter of the mind control you thats true true power thats just pure power :eye:

thats something that i like, thats love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, if it comes from inspiring with love and compassion and kindness and joy i would love that!! not from power that is tough or rough and dominating kinda power

i will trust the process of subclubā€™s prudcuts that if theres like a module that i dont like or dont so much agree on to devolp it in myself , that it will not be a part of me

so the ā€œinvincible moduleā€ is up to me to take what serves me from it and what not i think? is that how it works?

so i can take what aligns with my values and consciousness and leave what doesnt and fit my nature, and EQ wont clash with it since its up to me to determine how i devolp, not forcing or anything

hey @RVconsultant sorry if i mention you a lot, but can you kindly add anything or answer anything in this post? on what you think :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: would love to hear some insights from your and your prespective on it

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what you want my input on. If you want my input on something, would you please quote the phrase so I know what to comment on?

no just in general in terms of accepting what serves me and what not

like if theres a module like mentioned above " invincible module" within emperor

and i dont like that specfic moduel, it wont effect me in a way that i dont like or want right?

Remember that subliminals are CONSCIOUSLY directed. Remember Khan?

From the description page:
ā€œYou will become intimately aware of your innermost sides, good and bad, and you will likely become a polarizing individual ā€“ some will love you, some will hate you, but all will respect you. Your relationships will be changed for the better, but there will be tumultation.ā€

I never became polarizing. There was some tumultation, but that was reconciliation, not that people hated me.

I can look at product descriptions and clearly note where I rejected certain outcomes because I was in control of guiding the results.

Also, Limit Destroyer is an Ultima.

I think you have a lot of your identity invested in being kind and nice, that is my guess. If you are afraid of turning into a mean person, forget it. You can consciously guide the program according to your values.

10 Likes

thanks rv much love friend90000000000exeā€¦@@@#$%%^&&&&**beep boop

2 Likes

This knowledge needs more exposure.

I guess most ppl assume everything in the product description is what they will become.

2 Likes

Most of us are like this i guess. I think you need to be mean and a badass to succeed and become an alpha male.

I had periods of that too, but all that is exposed to the light that is not truth, the truth of who you are as an individual, not as a personality will wither away.

That has been my experience of it at least.

Do I really want to be mean, or do I want to be playful and teasing? Do I want to dominate others by trying to control them, or do I want have emotional impact over them instead?

When you meet a genuine alpha, you can feel that honest, pure masculine love and strength, and for that I have nothing else but respect and admiration for. You donā€™t see them often, but when you doā€¦

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:
Dead

1 Like

That is one way. There are other ways.

Can you elaborate on how to CONSCIOUSLY guide a subliminal?! Iā€™m still confused regarding thisā€”

Taking action towards what you want is an example. Writing down in a journal every day about the results you are noticing relative to what you want is another.

2 Likes

This is the problem with using sales copy to sell.

The sales text is basically meaningless and a sensible buyer needs to try and figure out what the subtext is.

1 Like

Most of you actually are nice guys which is one of the reasons you donā€™t get it.

This isnā€™t true but lets not pretend it doesnā€™t help.

3 Likes

As I grow and develop, the context of ā€˜niceā€™ and ā€˜meanā€™ are gradually growing and developing as well.

If you identify only with your ā€˜egoā€™, then anything that challenges your ego or someone elseā€™s may be interpreted by you as ā€˜badā€™ or ā€˜meanā€™.

But as your identity slowly begins to expand beyond those narrow egoically-defined features and perspectives, then your view of others also expands and includes more than it once did. And the same ā€˜badā€™ or ā€˜meanā€™ behaviors can be revealed as quite different.

You may, in kindness and compassion, do things that you might once have labeled as ā€˜meanā€™.

But I think itā€™s best to come to these new views naturally; not in some fake or immature attempt to ā€˜stop being niceā€™.

Iā€™m saying that, in my opinion, the issue is not really about being ā€˜niceā€™ or ā€˜meanā€™, itā€™s about increasing your ability to leave your comfort zone and itā€™s about being true to what you see and know and understand.

Expressed more succinctly:

A surgeon can cut me with a knife and Iā€™ll pay him $8000 for cutting me. But if you stab me on the street, that doesnā€™t make you a surgeon. And rather than getting paid for it, youā€™ll probably be indicted.

Itā€™s the knowledge and the maturityā€”the contextā€”guiding the cut that make the difference. Not the cut itself.

The same is true of ā€˜meannessā€™.

Why are you doing it?

The context makes you a surgeon or a thug.

6 Likes

The sales text accurately describes an archetype. An ideal vision of the potential of the subliminal script. It is accurate and it is meaningful.

When you play the subliminal, that archetype interacts with your mind, and the two of themā€“over timeā€“collaborate and compromise to create new realities in your life.

The problem for most users is not misunderstanding the nature of the sales copy. The problem is on the other side of the equation. Most users do not understand their own minds. We do not know the underlying limitations, expectations, habits, and beliefs that are currently shaping our realitiesā€”and that will also shape our experience, journey, and outcomes with the subliminals.

Itā€™s not about the subtext of the sales copy. Itā€™s about becoming familiar and experienced with the subtext of your own self, your own mind.

As your mind changes over time, the ā€˜ceilingsā€™ that the subliminal is working with also change.

Confidence grows. Exposure grows. Connections grow. Competence grows. Flexibility grows.

All of these are growing, not within the subliminal script, but within you. The more these grow, the more ā€œdramaticā€ the results will be.

Thatā€™s the process.

13 Likes

@Malkuth Well said. Thank you for the words of wisdom :slight_smile:

1 Like