Subclub forum pet peeves

Banishment title coming soon lol.

1 Like

The truth is most of us don’t know the real nature of reality, we can only experiment and observe. What’s “realistic” is an ever moving goal post. Saint has said this before but some of us are listening to a hyper sped up audio recording for sometimes less than 15 minutes and profoundly changing our lives. I come from the era of subliminals where it was a minimum of 8 hours, anything less than that was unheard of. If you presented me with this tech then I would have called bs straight up.

Hypothetically speaking if reality is dictated by collective thought forms then it makes sense a barrier to rapid physical shifting is not only in our own beliefs but the very real and physical manifestation from the collective as well. So in a way you are correct, current reality has this limitation of no overnight changes.

Hypothetically of course. But I bring it up just to float you the idea that “realistic” can sometimes be a limiting belief itself and it’s good to be open to more.

4 Likes

I get the nature of people chatting on forums so it’s probably never gonna stop, but this one gets to me when I’m searching for something specific…

…prolonged, meandering tangents on the main product threads. Not talking about the hype posts, some of those are at least entertaining, but the completely off-topic ones that go on and on and on sometimes and make finding actual sub results take much longer than necessary.

My scrolling finger has abs now guys…take it to the Emperor’s Lounge, or comments section, ya know?

5 Likes

I am about to run Eog st4 in 2026 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Off topic :wink:

2 Likes

People writing on product threads because they are bored or hyped. Nothing of essence. People joking around on product threads or fighting/arguing. And last one people not sharing results on product threads

1 Like

When someone is saying that Spartan is going to be delivered tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Judgmental much? :joy:

1 Like

Threads like this one

5 Likes

That is one of my pet-peeves. We humans are judgemental creatures and it is fine until it’s integrated in a healthy manner.

People that do not recognize that their own spiritual and religious beliefs are not universal and who start arguing about whether the subs channel angels, demons, change past lives, move the morphic field, or might anger Cthulhu.

People that obsess with process over outcomes. Instead of muscles and libido, they want some hormonal changes. Usually, they are not experts in endocrinology. Instead of having the goal of meeting more women, they obsess over height.

People that make strong pronouncements with no evidence whatsoever. “Beliefs are the only limit to physical shifting.”

That alpha dude who tries to use subs for world domination. Luckily, without success.

3 Likes

Unbearable people in everyday life too.

1 Like

people asking saint to check his dm’s :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

1 Like

When someone is posting a funny meme

4 Likes

My biggest peeve is people who ask a question that’s been answered plenty. When a quick 2- or 3-word search will usually bring up the answer in the top 5 results.

3 Likes

Me neither, idk if he was. But what he said still applies to my “pet peeve”.

Maybe, maybe not. But I think it’s important to be realistic. To be delusional is foolish. I would hate to think “Wow, after 1 loop of LoS my jawline looks really defined” only to ask your friends and have them say “dude, you look the exact same” and then you start going through old photos only to realize they are correct and you have indeed deluded yourself into believing something false.

This would make me start to question other “results” of mine which probably isn’t the best since I might start short circuiting my overall sub results through this doubting of my own perceptions.

True, most don’t believe in the power of their minds. But my opinion still stands, it’s even mentioned in the Wanted sales page:

Physical Shifting can take time – days, months, years, and is dependent on a multitude of factors. Make sure you take action towards your physical shifting goals, for example if you want to improve eyesight, start an eye exercise regiment and eat well. Do not attempt to replace medication and medical advice with Physical Shifting. Physical Shifting is not a magic pill

Growth of the body takes time, simple as that. It can and will happen with this technology. Just won’t happen overnight.

2 Likes

What is annoying is when someone goes to a specific product thread and attributes a big change to the title when in reality he is running a custom with 30 similar cores, 150 modules and a lifesupercharger.

1 Like

:thinking:

Absolutely, agreed. I just don’t believe in delusion.

Simple as that

2 Likes