STKS: Masterclass

Didn’t work on DuckDuckGo browser; worked on Safari. Thanks

Signed up now. Pop-up worked great in Chrome.

1 Like

The first installment recommends starting with full loops. Not what I expected.

2 Likes

Oh nice

We are still experimenting with micro-loops and the different strategies that would best apply, including for the standard recommendation. Once we have a bit more data, that’ll likely be either added or be the replacement - but again, need more data.

Until then the usual recommendation per support article/Masterclass holds, with no issues if you start off slow and steady with micro-loops.

Note to self: might be good to cover micro-loops bit more in-depth in the Masterclass in general - adding it to the to-do list. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Also add to the list: Bullet points and good subheadlines for us TL;DR people. Was way too long.

Dope stuff @Fire

Looking forward to it!

I’m ready to read all today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have the same here. I am also expecting the instructions to be changed soon.

A friend of mine bought and used it according to the instructions, so “1-2 loops” was then “2 loops” every other day.
For me personally I can not use it for more than 3-5 minutes, otherwise I have bad days following up (low productivity, unfocused). Also max 2 times listening to a title per week.

I would like the instructions updated, especially for new listeners which do not actively read in the forum will miss out on the best usage of those titles.

2 Likes

LOL the impatience :rofl:

1 Like

ngl, i was opening the forum to ask when the masterclass is going to be released and then I see this topic

1 Like

What happens after we subscribe? I’ve “confirmed my subscription” by email but haven’t received anything yet, that was last night. I’m probably doing something wrong haha not sure what

edit: i just registered with a different email and it worked right away, no spam filter needed on the second one. still havent received anything on my first email.

ANYWAYS SUPER EXCITING - sad that I can’t binge all 28 in one sitting but that’s for the best as I’ll read each one more carefully instead of just skimming

2 Likes

So we are supposed to recieve a new topic each day, am I right? Like there is no binge reading kind of thing where you have access to all topics?

Same here. Haven’t received any Masterclass email yet (although I did get confirmation of subscription email which successfully worked).

Checked spam too. And checked All Mail.

I suscribed yesterday and recieved an email asking for confirmation of my suscription. I clicked the link to confirm.
Maybe an hour later I recieved a second email with the 1st MasterClass.

1 Like

Yeah I did this.

It’s been more than 12 hours now and still no email.

1 Like

Cant help you then… I guess Im chosen. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol!

Maybe it has something to do with timezones. Anyways, will sleep on it since it is bedtime.

Will check tomorrow morning and report.

1 Like

Don´t think so. I´m in europe and it arrived shortly after suscribing.

1 Like