Stark without the fame

If I want the productivity and cognitive boosting of Stark, without the fame, shouldn’t it be possible to build a custom that is just modules and no cores?
To get exactly what I want.

2 Likes
1 Like

For myself, I’d most likely build it with QL4 + Wanted cores, for the intelligence + supreme confidence effects… but I’d wonder if Wanted would add too much attention. Maybe this could be stacked with Umbra, to counter any attention-seeking scripting in Wanted?

2 Likes

Could also just pick modules that give you what you want from Wanted without the attention-seeking aspects. I definitely want success without tons of fame.

I don’t mind being “famous” in my own inner circle, if need be. A Leader. But I want it to be like Fisk from MCU Daredevil. Dude only ever interacted with his criminal associates and underlings, and even then, only his Personal Assistant knew where he lived.

Any ideas which modules might give the relaxed confidence from Wanted, minus the attention and pickup stuff?

Edit: p.s. I’m basing everything I know about Wanted from what I’ve read in journals etc so I have no idea if it would actually evoke that mindset in myself.

Sanguine comes to mind, but I’ve never actually bought or run it. Also just what I’ve read in journals.

I’ve been running Sanguine for a long time… it makes me feel chill but not the relaxed confidence I’m looking for. The knowing that you can deal with anything that comes your way, no sweat.

I’ve read Wanted journals which hint that people are feeling that way, at least towards socializing.

1 Like

Rogue
Total nonchalance
Lion IV

3 Likes

My first thought went to Emperor and Limitless Executive cores along with other skill based modules you would like.

I was born with Rogue scripting installed… lol…

But I love the other 2… I’ve got Lion IV in my first custom, and I put it in my next one too. I hadn’t looked at Total nonchalance before though, I always associated that with seduction… might be a great fit though! :+1:

1 Like

Also Iron Frame, Alpha body language

2 Likes

Subliminals can be consciously guided. If you make a custom, don’t chuck in Gloryseeker and The Spotlight.

As for being popular with those around you, WANTED or Stark or Inner Circle might just do the trick.

1 Like

I’m feeling that way more and more since I started running Godlike Masculinity a little over a week ago. I’d recommend trying it if you haven’t.

From the sales copy:

It will help you shape your inner state into a more masculine one, where you are in complete charge of whatever is to come.

3 Likes

Not that I’m aiming to go sub crazy, but in addition to the wealth custom currently in my cart (just waiting on my forum rank/discount upgrade lol) I’m also mapping out a new mindset custom… Halcyon2. It will contain GLM for sure, I’ve been reading that sales page a few times now.

I’m at 13 modules, need to get it down to 6 for a custom ultima :wink:

But that’s for another thread.

1 Like

Your posts have actually inspired me to run Godlike Masculinity for the next three months, so thanks for that. Definitely looking forward to how it affects me and my own life. :muscle: :wink:

3 Likes

PM’d you with some thoughts on a GLM-based custom. :+1:

1 Like