Stark Sex Drive

How’s your sex drive like when you’re on Stark?

1 Like

A bit stronger here.

1 Like

From an old journal where I tried Stark for the first time.

2 Likes

really ?Stark could spark up sexual desire ?never experience that…I have it in my two customs…and ran them more than one year…also I tested the Qv1 ,Qv2 even the experimental ultima version…I never see any increase in libido…

I guess ,it could be the reason that in my custom I also put UA and RM in it…that somehow transmutes the sexual energy ?or I just didn’t used the standalone sub long enough to notice the spike ?

anyway,I tested Khan st1 and Alchemist st 1 the other day…it seems that alchemist could really help you transmute the excessive sexual energy…maybe you could give it a try…if that is what you are worrying about…

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero @friday its nice to know I’m not the only one… cause rn I’m all about women and a bit of work. I’m tryna find a balance.

There’s nothing wrong with it @Sebastian_Po i just didn’t expect it to be like this, I’m loving it to be honest, cause when I reach out to women it has that oomf (not sure if it’s the correct spelling) to it, in turn so far I haven’t been rejected when I was 100% with my intentions… and when I tried to be indirect, I got ghosted.

I just need to find balance that’s all. This is my 5th day running it, I’m confident it’ll balance itself out as days go by.

3 Likes

Running PRIMAL would boost the core aspect of “seduction”. I’ve been running it for two days only (paired with Stark) and I’ve noticed how much more responsive women are. I don’t approach them (I have a gf) but it feels like doing so would be just a formality.

4 Likes

Sex drive’s definetly higher for me while on Stark. So much that I’ve been thinking of using limitless instead in an artistic stack :frowning:

3 Likes

i remmber when i ran stark for 2 months i think, everytime i wake up, i wake up with the biggest boner ever, hardest woods ever

funny emperor has sex mastrey x and ive been running it for a month now, and i dont notice that hard hitting wood in the morning that stark did to me

2 Likes

This would be probably because there is Iron Throne, right?

I did not have any morning wood from Emperor either.

1 Like

Stark gave me a couple of morning hardons too the two weeks i ran it.

Now on AM+DD
And PS+SM i got them rarely.

Strange

Ordered some tribulus maybe it helps

2 Likes

Interesting, for me Stark drastically decreased my sex drive. I usually switched from a Khan driven stack, so it lind of makes sense.

3 Likes

Are you taking action ? if you take action the sexual energy will be transmuted to your goals.

1 Like

Woah, that would be overdrive for me. It seems like it increases everyday just can’t imagine stacking it with Primal… I bet that’s what Khan is like

So it seems, but Stark is 75% original(not quite sure on the percentage but it’s close) so that means there’s support modules maybe

Hell yeah :smiley:

Yeah, it feels like PRIMAL is the very heart of Khan. It instills in you a Zen-like state too, just like Khan.

1 Like

Just found this from my old Stark journal lol

2 Likes

This is me right now

I came to the forum to check into this because I ran a stack of:
LimitlessZP
StarkZP
BILLionaire V3

In bed last night. I even rubbed one out before sleep (I do that sometimes to sleep better).

Woke up with energy to go hit the day. Expected from something like Stark+Limitless I suppose.

But more and more today, my sex drive is growing and growing. I then remembered that Stark has more than just tech/geek/empire stuff…so ran a forum search of “Stark horny” and here I am. Tons of journals about this very thing it seems, too!

I bet it’d be even stronger if I didn’t have BV3 and Limitless in there for some productivity/motivation stuff. Those should help me transmute that sexual energy like @TheBoxingScientist mentioned above.

WOW.

2 Likes