Stacking all the stages in multi-stage subs (Khan, EoG, Alchemist, etc)

I’ve read the sales pages multiple times for both Khan and EoG, and once or twice for Alchemist stuff.

I’m curious since after I give Emperor a chance to revamp my brain and all, I want to go with Khan or EoG (Not sure which yet)…

Instead of doing 30 days of each stage, taking up to 4 moths.
Could you listen to all the stages daily for 30 days? Like ST1, ST2, ST3, ST4 in a row once or twice daily…do that for 30 days and get the same result?

Or could that be too big a bite to take at once?

2 Likes

I’ll let @DarkPhilosopher answer this.

He’s doing all the multi-stages at once, all at the same time.

I personally prefer to stick to one thing at a time for maximum exposure and fastest results possible.

P.S. @Palpatine please meditate on whether this is a legitimate thought, of changing and combining subs, or maybe Emperor got you to a critical point where if you push further, a HUGE breakthrough is about to happen, but your subconscious is trying to distract you so it doesn’t have to make such a huge change. I suspect this is a sign you should stick with Emperor even more, because a breakthrough is soon to happen, or multiple ones, so I’d say listen even more to Emperor + Rebirth.

6 Likes

yeah it’ll be a while before I get any more subs. Mainly i used the funds I had available for Emperor and the Rebirth SM :slight_smile:

Lack of funds makes all the difference in the world.
I’m doing a 30-day trial of Emperor daily as much as I can get in safely.

2 Likes

I truly believe in a gradual approach, starting simple and building from there. Which is why AMASH’s suggestion in this thread would not even be on my mind for people asking how to start.

As far as me doing all three multi-stage programs at once, it’s a bit more complicated than that. I started doing EoG & Khan together as an experiment because I wanted to officially start on January and I didn’t have 8 months left in the year to do both. So, since it is considered common sense not to mix such complicated programs, I figured I’d try it. Like a sign saying not to push the big red button marked certain and imminent doom, part of us feels a deep need to press it.

Since AMASH indicated he felt strongly about me doing Alchemist and I was feeling nothing on ST3, I figured why not add Alchemist ST1 into my experiment for fun? At this point I don’t know what’s more dense, the stack or me…

For the record, I’m still going through the stages one by one, giving each time to work. I don’t stack the stages together, only the programs.

If you consider doing what you suggest, there are three things I’d like you to think about:

1. Are you doing it because you are impatient and don’t want to wait months to get to ST4? The stages may be run in any order if you feel like it, but each builds a foundation that helps make the next stage work better. Earlier stages help the subconscious understand the nuances and complexities of the later stages. There is a progression there, or what would the purpose be for numbering them? So are you considering it because you are impatient or because your inner voice/intuition is telling you that you should?
  2. In EoG & Khan, ST4 contains ST2 & 3. So in those cases, you can stack ST1+4 to have the entire program. In Alchemist’s case, ST4 contains the best parts of all the stages, so you would only need ST4. You could of course still run all stages, but it’s something to consider.
  3. Running all 4 stages of a program only once or twice daily might work. It may take a decade before your subconscious gets it and you reap the desired results with such limited exposure. Your journal may be a bit dry. But it might work. :slight_smile:

PS There’s supposed to be scripting that lets you know when it’s time to advance to the next stage. If Emperor did all the work that ST1, 2 or even 3 is doing, my guess is that scripting will trigger a few days in and you’ll be progressing fast anyway. But you would still let Fire’s experience in creating the programs guide you instead of bunching everything together.

6 Likes

Definitely a patience thing :slight_smile :slight_smile:
I want to upgrade my life and safely and quickly as possible really.

Sticking with Emperor for a while, but was just wondering if the multi-stagers could be stacked like that.
Sounds like it could be a bad idea. Thanks for chiming in!

4 Likes

If your mind is not prepared for stuff in ST3, then it would be 45 minutes wasted every time your superstack runs until your subconscious has incorporated ST1 & 2, after which ST3 begins having an effect. There is likely to be no harm, your mind just wouldn’t “get it” yet.

I’m quite certain there’s a bunch of people doing Khan ST1+4 in a loop throughout the day. You wouldn’t be the first and you wouldn’t be the last. And SubClub invites you to try and journal so people may learn from it, good or bad.

Whatever you do, good luck! You are already far ahead of the masses.

4 Likes