Sometimes i cant sleep when i play subs at night?

what does subs do? why do they act like a energy booster, i cant sleep :sweat_smile:

ive played them overnight for the past 3 weeks but sometimes i face hard time falling asleep when i play them

why does that happen?

1 Like

If I play my sub too close to bedtime, it gives me insomnia. My guess is it’s over stimulation.

2 Likes

wihch subs you used?

Stark and ldu

1 Like

Oh man! StarkQ used to consistently wake me up way before my alarm clock. Usually an hour or two before am supposed to get out of bed lol.

Any other titles leading you to sleep deprivation? If not it is definitely StarkQ

2 Likes

I’ve heard other people say the same thing about StarkQ. Does it matter when you listen to it? Early morning, would that help?

1 Like

It’s overstimulation from your subconscious processing the subliminals. You may have to listen earlier in the day. It can happen on any title, especially those with an aura component.

3 Likes

Oh yes. Many of our friends here did describe the same about StarkQ.

Am guessing playing it first thing in the morning would be a good idea. At the same time, those who want to be in the 5am, 3am club can play StarkQ when they sleep lol

1 Like

bro its the worst night i had on subs!!! i cant sleep!! no matter how hard i try!!!

damn, then i slept for 3 hours and i woke up feeling i have energy, dunoo if this is a bait or i should get couple more hours of sleep

other days i could go to sleep with subs on this night felt weird

1 Like

the 3 weeks that ive on it ive been sleeping very well before going to bed i will play my playlist, however maybe 2 nights or 3 nights in total i faced insomnia and that i cant fall asleep and this is one of them

very weird

btw i play ldu before stark so it played a whole loop of LDU then i couldnt sleep its too much, im just tired and i cant fall asleep,

so its from subs in general i dont think stark has to do it specifically

1 Like

It may be individual. Just keep a track of the subs that affect your sleep.

Personally, I never play Limitless Executive after noon, because I sleep late whenever I do.
Stark, I have looped overnight without problems.

:+1:t2:

1 Like