Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

I’m under the assumption that this ‘drop’ is just an announcement about ZP3 tests beginning.

What else could it be after all?

1 Like

Hopefully HERO

I doubt the next launch will be the gyro we’re waiting for.

2 Likes

just imagine if the next announcement is that all main store subs will be name-embedded along with them working on the lifecharger series

3 Likes

AMAZING ERA LAUNCH

EVERY SUB here, as @Azriel said, has the potential to be a life changer for someone.

Also, sometimes it’s the basics that get the most results.

It was 1 year of ascended mogul straight, followed by 9 months of EOG STAGE 1 (you read that right… not all 4 programs… just stage 1) that got me to the point that I’m at with subliminals and life.

So with that being said, don’t look for something “perfect”

They’re all perfect in the unique compositions

14 Likes

STKS on STKS on STKS: Main Disc. Thread - STKS Announcement -- 5.28.2023

11 Likes

so no GLM : Commander for this season yet?
Don’t get me wrong, I am very impressed of the recent launches of new products.
I was just expecting GLM : Commander would be a part of this list.

3 Likes

Use Godlike Masculinity + The Commander and eventually we will be able to run Godlike Masculinity: The Commander when it gets released.

Assure yourself that you can do a lot right now without having that particular product in-hand but can utilise what we do have to succeed like using only Godlike Masculinity. Or stacking it with The Commander.

That way you are more prepared for when Godlike Masculinity: The Commander releases and you also feel a sense of confidence to use what you have instead of wishing for something sooner which is very much dependent on factors outside our control.

It’s a very good lesson in stoicism and masculinity too.

8 Likes

I agree 100%.

@TigerInMyLove it makes absolutely zero sense to not run both of these titles that you’re wanting, hoping for the new titles, just run the existing two titles and you’ll be primed to get even greater results from the title when it is released.

I am running The Commander right now, I don’t want to bottleneck my potential results sitting here ideally waiting for a title.

3 Likes

But with that said, I do hope that new titles will be released throughout the summer.

It’s fair to say the Godlike Masculinity: The Commander + skill based titles would be easier to produce now that they have the technology dialed in.

I would be surprised if we don’t see more titles soon.

2 Likes

STKS isn’t over, just the initial drop period. We’re going to be pushing forward all summer. There are some more exciting things coming, just not in a scheduled manner.

15 Likes

Next up
Emperor fitness Black: The Titan :muscle:t3:

11 Likes

LOS + Anvil of Hephaestus + Serum X + Heracles + Deep sleep and more

4 Likes
I know 😉

10 Likes

You look jacked, nice.

2 Likes

No planned stack survives first contact with SubClub’s product releases.

Also: I am not complaining. :grin:

4 Likes

Sometimes I’m not aware of the potential recon I am going through until I got back and read what I wrote previously. Not an excuse

I get frustrated with sex and seduction titles because I wasted a third of my life believing that a girlfriend or relationship would fix everything for me. It did not. It just created a bigger mess most of the time. Often I feel a responsibility to help others avoid the mistakes I made

8 Likes

@James : I’m not mad at you. We’re all on the same journey.

5 Likes

Some seriously epic stuff released.

:pray:

2 Likes

You are becoming more aware and responsible.

3 Likes