Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

what is coming next!!

I’ve seen Hero here and there but what is it supposed to be? What is it supposed to contain/achieve?

1 Like

@Golgo13 Unlock humans naturally occurring flying abilities.

Nice. Maybe it’ll come with a cape. But really. What is Hero?

Since it is called “silence the king speaks” it could mean there is a public speaking title coming…

1 Like

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-renaissance-man-ultimate-writer-x/

19 Likes

Anymore drops today @SaintSovereign?

1 Like

love how the cover art looks like a book itself very nice

1 Like

Knowing them it’s still early lol… they announced 2 the other night so today could be 2 as well but this is a huge drop itself

3 Likes

Awesome! Writing was my passion for a long time and always wanted to put out a novel. Timeline this title doesn’t line up as I want to be set career wise before I can dedicate that time nessicary but will for sure be running this along with wanted and renaissance man when the time comes for me to pursue the hank moody life style. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

It’s Subliminal Christmas!

With GLM: TC, RoB, Fire’s secret bombshell and maybe a Module Pack still to come, there is a good chance of another drop tonight.

1 Like

Fingers crossed…

Me checking the forums every hour on release dates :laughing:

6 Likes

Wednesday and Friday, right?

1 Like

The hero product is i believe to be meticulously crafted to unlock the untapped reservoir of human potential residing within every individual, empowering them to surpass their own limitations both physically and mentally, and ultimately achieve unparalleled excellence.

2 Likes

And we are still waiting for @Fire 's title to drop.

I am not at all excited about all these. Are you? Because I’m not. I mean, obviously.

Also…

If I recall correctly, one can run 4592 major titles in the same stack, yes?

YES?! :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Genesis is fire’s title

3 Likes

The last drop is fires title aswell, which saint may even have hyped too much, lol.

1. RoB

2. mind blowing fire title

??? Name embedded majors

IMO.

2 Likes

Fire is releasing a new “action man” based subliminal product i suspect this is the much sort after Hero which will be released on 26th June.

3 Likes

Fire, as his name suggests, embodies the essence of dynamism and action. He is a legend in creating action based subliminal products.

Saint is a deeply spiritual individual whose primary focus lies in cultivating profound spiritual awakenings through his creations.

2 Likes

Saint is McCartney, Fire is Lennon.

Mmmm…maybe Saint is Harrison instead

2 Likes