Sex & Attraction in Stark / Emperor / Khan

Sometimes God/The Most High/Ancestors or whatever you want to call it planned it so because she was never suited or is just a plain evil person. I got that from a tarot reader

I’ve come to learn that the “game” for some girls is a tally of rejections on their wall, nothing else matters no matter how objectively sexy and powerful you are

If anything some have a reject only policy if you exceed a certain amount of raw sexiness

1 Like

Khan for me has helped me detach from needing validation all the time, and to connect more with my masculine side which is the giver of attention but not needing anything in return. Just give it and move on, so in a way that makes you less affected by rejections, but also I don’t even see it as rejections anymore, if it happens it happens.

2 Likes

Beautiful man

Can you truly be rejected if you were the one offering godlike dick? It’s all about perspective

1 Like

Yes, live your own life and lead yourself first, and then others will join you or not join you. I see my attention as a gift to the feminine, but just as I’m not a kid on chrismas eve anymore, I don’t sit in a corner sobbing that I didn’t get enough presents.

2 Likes

I agree. Despite me commenting a lot about rejection, I do it because this was a very painful part of my first six months of khan q1

In reality, I haven’t felt rejected in close to 7 months

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I have been there too. But it’s a process that looks different for each person depending on the baggage they have. But it’s neccessary to go through that healing, because it’s something that was put ontop of something else, so we just got the remove it to reveal what has always been there.

1 Like

Hahaha, yup, exactly my vision, “rejection” doesn’t exist. There is always something… She is not ready, she feels intimidated, she is insecure about her sexual performance… Whatever!

Bro you ran Khan St1 for 6 months??? :open_mouth: Holy fuck! I’m doing 21 days of each stage in ZP, my goal is to get to stage 4 ASAP. I’ll probably do a rerun of stage 1-4 after that!

2 Likes

Hahahaha no no my friend khan qv1

One month on each stage

6 months into my overall khan journey

If I ran that long of stage 1 I’d probably not face most the obstacles I did

2 Likes

What obstacles if you don’t mind?

12 months on stage one hahaha
Total Meltdown

2 Likes

Interesting method. I’m still planning 2 cycles of St1. I didn’t feel super powerful on St4 Qv2 custom with Wanted etc and it might be because I jumped stages and/or because it was dense AF… I wanna make a similar ZP custom when available

But for me ZP is the best thing this decade! Like a Quantum ROI

all the stuff we talk about here, rejection, strength, what I WANT and what makes me happy.

when stage 2 and 4 hit they had to build foundations on a few broken glasses and I DID EVENTUALLY get past them but in retrospect, healing would have done wonders to the speed of execution

1 Like

So Stark makes you more attractive than Khan, Khan makes you don’t care (which is in a way attractive).
And emperor is a light Khan (attraction wise)

Sounds like stark is what I want right now.

Hmm, in terms of attractiveness I think the three are equivalents just different.

Khan is very primal, sexually oriented so it will polarise woman quickly.

Stark is not very polarizing.

If you want crazy sex with woman begging to suck your d*ick. Go with Khan.

On Stark too it can happen, but will take a bit more work I believe.

Anyway, it also depends on your natural archetype and all :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like I might need to stack Stark with libertine and/or wanted. :grin:

1 Like

You running each stage for 21 days (considering the one day gap in between) you get only 10.5 days of listening exposure over these 21 days.

It was recommended to run each stage for 45 days.

That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP.

@SaintSovereign said “EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP.”

Post is here: Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1) - #9775 by mvargo

1 Like

Yeah, it’s because it is my second run of Khan :slight_smile: and I plan to run stage 1 through 4 again once I reach stage 4 ZP

1 Like

How was your experience with first run ?

1 Like

Those are two experience I shared :point_down:

It was great, I went from the guy who doesn’t get laid to a guy who gets laid. Also had few things regarding money.

6 Likes