Seduction stack help

hm okay. i will ask in true social thread too

I hate to say this but @heartmadeiron is right.
You might think DD:TS is so awesome! I’ll use it then I’ll read the room get better understanding of social Dynamics and get so better with women!!!

If could work but also this could happen:

Well it could look like this:
First cycle: recon.
Second cycle: few results still not in the area you want + recon.
Third cycle: you will think about changing stack.

Meanwhile you could continue with primal and just improve with the momentum you have gotten.
Getting better and better with each cycle.

The problem with recon and I don’t think SC have a solution to it yet is you just want to change stacks all the time.
I know because it happens to me all the time.

6 Likes

Definitely, recon is part of growth. For example I’m running DRR/GLM. Today I felt ”imposter syndrome” at work when a junior dev asked me about a concept like I’m a godly senior but I didn’t know the answer.

Recon comes in.

Makes me want to run IG or one of the Limitless again and take a full year of computer science studies.

But if I look carefully, it could also be DRR/GLM trying to heal the unrealistic expectation I have on myself. Why am I coupling my self-worth to random questions. Why do I have to know everything to be ok. Could be Lovebomb (in my stack as well) working on self-love/worth as well.

Either way, the subs are already helping me grow in this area. Sure, I can take a run of limitless. But the inherent ”unworthiness” and unhealthy coupling will still be there and there’s no way I will learn everything.

5 Likes

Which leads us to the resonation factor of it all. The subs are building on what’s already there. If they have nothing to worm with that means more time laying the foundation. With True Social, your socially awkward, wallflowers would see incremental improvement and probably some heavy recon. Meanwhile, a social butterfly like me (#HumbleBrag) would likely see strong results out the gate. Or just look at the wealth bros closing major deals with only a few loops of RICH.

It’s easy to snowball with subs. Foundation building is the real challenge. If you really want to go on all in on True Social, I’d recommend doing a two-title sub.

But why?

4 Likes