Nothing is coming tomorrow. They postponed it to next week. Need rest.
Thanks didnāt read that
Next drop in 1 day and 8 hours:
Is it still on? Or was it postponed
Was it postponed? I donāt think so.
I like the part Duke of Norway
I thought maybe Fireās project might be⦠but I didnāt read postponement of next drop
Oh well 
Anytime, except 23:00 - 7:00
I might just say screw it now & just stick to the customs Iāve already got until a lot more of this season rolls out⦠Iām good.
Man I love these drops, this last one is amazing !!! I am imagining it with Muay Thai mastery and spartan and hero 
Does NSE make Ascension Chamber obselete ?
@gdbdboy would you also enter a support ticket? (This I think is a very relevant question.)
Missed a chance to go with Cell.
This isnāt even my final form!
Many thanks for the release @SaintSovereign.
From my initial glance, I noticed a few modules (market disruption being an obvious example) that seem to align with the messaging in new rich. Would I be safe to hypothesize that parts of the new rich script were put into a module form? Iād like to know how it would be best to utilize these new modules with cores like new rich whilst avoiding any unnecessary module redundancies, as I would prefer allocating those slots to other modules if possible.
Please read regarding NFTW: Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4) - #5408 by SaintSovereign
If you include Nouveau R.I.C.H. in your custom or stack, youāre covered. This module pack is for people who wanted Nouveau R.I.C.H.'s specialized features without being exposed to everything (like the disruption element).
excited for the next drop
If Iām correct the next drop wonāt be until at least a week from today. They all need a break anyway