I ran three loops of the New Emperor today and I felt fine outside of a minor headache.
Emperor is fast becoming my favorite sub
I ran three loops of the New Emperor today and I felt fine outside of a minor headache.
Emperor is fast becoming my favorite sub
You guys are going good. I was thinking about cutting back a bit on Emperor, maybe taking an extra processing day. Itās made my head feel full and Iāve also been a little clumsy today. Canāt say 100% that itās recon, but it does feel that way.
Last time the seasons were mentioned it was Hero Originsā¦.
New Hero drop?? 
Yeah this time it looks like itās some nes titles!
Glad you like Emperor, man. But please stick to listening instructions.
Truth, should follow listening instructions. Saint have locked a thread about accidentally run many ultrasonic. Not sure what to do if OGs listen many loops like this.
Iāve experimented with higher frequency; but same loops. Basically 1 title a day.
I would agree the new titles feel much easier to run. Basically no recon up to this point, but For clarity Iāve been using sub club for nearly 5 years
Jesus. My stack is going to be cooked 
Appreciating the IG NLE already brother! Even as the challenges are multiplying in complexity, so is the hammer to remove that nail!
Yes Sir!!!
Yes Sir!!!
Lol 


I had no idea what else to say
Iām curious now if the drop or drops tomorrow will be new or updates?
I canāt find this through search⦠will there be a New Health Experience?
I canāt find this through search⦠will there be a New Health Experience?
Of course there will be. For clarity sake, we can call it New Subliminal Experience which elevates all scripting whether it be Health (NHE), Wealth (NWE), Romance (NRE), Status (NSE), Dick (NDE), BJ (NBJE) lol, etc
Am hyped for the drop(s) in 9 hours!
Iām excited to see what is coming but I feel I have my stack locked in for the foreseeable future
Fingers crossed for new Khan and EoG!
If EOG was updated that would probably be the only reason I would change my stack. Drop the new Emperor and add in EOG
My guess is the sub based on the principles of the kybalion.