Wonder when the next drop will be now
Which title?
wanted
Would the esoteric and creative titles have their own unique experience, or is it not necessary since itāll be covered by current experiences like the learning one?
Praying for it, ROM Max would be fire.
@SaintSovereign any plans on updating Revelations? Seems like a lot of the new scripting is based off of the unfolding process in those so not even sure if nessicary.
Mainly trying to decide whether to hold out for RoM update or start the QL journey.
Waiting for RoM and RM:UWX for a custom update.
Really curious how the NSE will feel.
one word. Khan. That is all.
I have been wondering this as well, since RoS has been one of my fav subs so far.
Since from my understand NSE is basically scripted in the unfolding style, Iām not sure if it NEEDS an upgrade, but it will probably still get one.
I remember they did a hotfix for RoM when they released RoS because they had discovered something when making RoS.
Me too

From the new Emperor you mean or the new QL?
Thereās a chance it wonāt be long. QL dropped⦠itās a multi stager. Khan hasnāt been properly updated in ages and itās the first multi stager. Thereās a lot they can do with it⦠also a reason not to come out soon⦠to max it right
Not sure ran both at the same time.
I wonder if Ascension Chamber can in any way benefit from these new scripting techniques. Itās also ambiguous whether it ever got the MAX treatment given its nonstandard build.
Ascension Chamber is basically primer of scripts. So, apparently, no updates for AC.
So are people just using this as a kind of booster to their stack?
yes, once a week
Looking Forward to R.I.C.H and EOG upgrade
When is the next drop happening?
I donāt think we know.