Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Today is the day👀

1 Like

Does/will QTKS have the same 5-module minimum?

3 Likes

Synergy was the first of the projects. There’s more. :wink:
He’s leading much of the charge right now.

23 Likes

@SaintSovereign what time can we expect the QTKS launch tonight? :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s quiet as a mouse here. Will be nice when QTKS drops… tonight :smirk: (maybe).

I hope for a paragon + paragon sleep subliminal.
Less sleep will be the best tool for men wanting to make a change imo

@SaintSovereign and / or @Fire

Are there any concrete plans for Dragon Reborn: Limits Destroyer currently?

not so much asking about when it’s gonna be worked on, but rather if it needs a major change in script and/or focus like Limitless.

5 Likes

but it has been updated recently

1 Like

not with NSE as far as I can recall

1 Like

@SaintSovereign should we expect QTKS this weekend? Very excited.

1 Like

Probably a ways off as they are still working on alchemist and other titles

1 Like

Hope inner circle is coming out soon. Will prob get a upgrade and make it a major title like pcc

2 Likes

The way I imagine a new Inner Circle is Inner Circle main scripting + a Genesis-like experience delivering a synergy with the:

• Boldness and persuasiveness of a Daredevil

• Social leadership of a Stark

• New Learning Experience and RAIKOV to immediately absorb crucial information from mentors and take action on it automatically.

So whether the goal is to gather mentors for your Computer Science career, form the college/club VIP table of the century, or start a mafia… there is versatility and a punch.

@Thunder

6 Likes

That would make it the best sub to run with any main title, or custom.

Having the right people/mentor around is probably the most underrated thing to success that people barely talk about.

In Napoleon Hills first book (16 laws of success) the first law was having a mastermind of like minded people, which creates a third mind, more powerful than the sum of its parts.

Ive seen this happen in my life. And Inner circle helped.

Cant wait to see what they do with it

5 Likes

The Marketing Machine Concept
ASBR - resource acquisition and management, competitive advantage, and fame (prominence). The philosophy of J.P. Morgan Chase’s high-end offerings for travel program (you come to us, we don’t come to you [in the past; now they are broadcasting more to the everyman].)

Inner Circle - The table this all comes together at. The Mastermind.

Daredevil - Outreach. When one has to take matters in their own hands and make some conversions happen. What is the difference between you and every other bombardment, interruption and stimulus in society?

Perfect Avatar pinging Inner Circle
One Purpose pinging ASBR
Disruption pinging Daredevil and all the cores
Value Proposition pinging all three to create extreme value and rarity of opportunity for prospects.

6 Likes

Would be a :fire: stack

Perfect vision on how to us it too

2 Likes

My heart is broken because things that are “eventually” getting upgraded are usually a long ways away :frowning:

3 Likes

How is the article for microlooping coming?

It’s coming along be patient they are working multiple projects at a time

4 Likes

Sounds like a dope stack

1 Like