Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Well-played, good sir.

Well played!

It must have been electric. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The New Limitless

Are you ready to forsake the dream you called your life? Are you ready to see the TRUTH and despair?

6 Likes

In honor of the drop; I may have to throw on the movie that the title is NOT BASED OFF

5 Likes

Sounds like a Limitless Presult.

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

A few more hours and everyone would be going like " Limitless, Limitless, wherefore art thou?"

2 Likes

May have missed it, but is there a hint of how this new Limitless will be different from the existing Limitless?

2 Likes

you missed out the part where he cleaned his room - who wants to live in a pig sty - right after his happy time with the landlord.

3 Likes

You’ll probably feel like Captain America.

I remember long time ago @SaintSovereign posted a song that relates to the New Limitless…I guess,as usual,the lyric of it might imply a lot… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

3 Likes

After listening to Spartan, you’d scream “This is Sparta!”. After listening to new Limitless, you’d probably shout “Avengers, assemble!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Very excited to read the sales page for the updated Limitless.

5 Likes

If we could run the new Limitless and Beyond Limitless together in a stack, I won’t run anything else for the next 6 months…

1 Like
8 Likes

Once Limitless is upgraded, will the titles that contain Limitless also get the upgraded version?

Off topic, but I had my first IRL experience of this.

We were driving to Helsinki (about 160km) and my son was asking are we there yet every five kilometers.

10 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

New titles are different, they might be inspired by another title, but the do not contain the exact same scripting like before.

1 Like

Now alright.

Keep in mind the time differences around the world.

Those in Asia, even though I don’t know when anything might happen today, please remember if it’s Thursday for us in the USA, it might be Friday for you.

Please read any announcement carefully, including a product description.

6 Likes

Sounds like something that somebody who knows when the drop is going to happen would say…

3 Likes