Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Rythym reminds me of a sea shanty. :fire: :ocean:
And there is money and romance scripting as well!??
holy shit

1 Like

Yeah! Counting down the days until the new Limitless is ready. :star_struck:

1 Like

hmmā€¦ what title will be best for raw intelligence, learning and else? :thinking:

Nice, new Limitless stacked with Daredevil. A smart and social stack lol.

1 Like

Did you check out QL?
It incorporates a complete overhaul of your energetic system: signal transmission, nerves, hormones, respiratory system, etc.
This alone makes me wanna run QL soonish.

Edit
I remeber that Ragnar Lothbrok wrote, that his nose became free and open the first time in his life and that he was able to feel his heart beating strong in his chest.
I started to notice that my nose feels clogged and tight non stop (smoking?). Thatā€™s when I thought QL might be a good choice.

1 Like

Thank you. This one is my favorite so far.
I was just listening to it a few minutes ago and it got goosebumps (again).

2 Likes

I had been thinking about Dr Joe Dispenza books around the time you guys had this discussion but didnā€™t see it until last night. Iā€™ve enjoyed his lectures and interviews for a few years almost but havenā€™t read any of his books.

I just ordered the book!

4 Likes

@James

ā€œGiving up was never an option!ā€ :microphone:

2 Likes

What if the Revelations was already at the bar eaves dropping, they couldnā€™t help it; while HERO was having some sake across the room by the dimly lit corner table? Oh, btw, the bar was designed and owned by SB.

Then what :slight_smile:

P.S: after I posted that picture of Limitless, I was going to mention something about The Matrix and here you are. On that point, Will you please, if you hadnā€™t already, include some of that SB predictive-precognition :smiley:

1 Like

I have been reading it off and on since Saint and I discussed the book, so far itā€™s a really good and interesting read.

2 Likes

Metalcore. Not bad. Good ā€œgetting shit doneā€ music

1 Like

According to @SaintSovereign itā€™s neither

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking a lot about this quote by George R Martin recently.

ā€œA reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.ā€

I was wondering how Beyond Limitless (perhaps with the help of Mindā€™s Eye) could help me reach this goal of reading a thousand books , living a thousand live, and seeing a thousand perspectives.

I want to imagine myself, by reading biographies, memoirs, autobiographies, I could for example, live the lives of prominent people like Albert Einstein, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Isaac Newton, Winston Churchill, Richard Feynman, Napoleon Bonaparte etc. I would want to step into their worlds and see things from their perspective, and learn how they solve problems and dealt with people around them.

At this moment, it seems that I am still not able immerse myself fully in such material, but if there is something that I could request for in the latest version of Beyond Limitless, I hope it will be this ability.
ā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ve also been busy reading his work and Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself is mindblowing in so many ways

4 Likes

This Limitless can really be a versatile sub and it may replace Vibes for my use, help with recon, and accelerate so many various learnings.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I canā€™t recall if asked this specifically. So is RM: Vibes solely going to be for music with lyrics and vocals, or will it also be useful for creation of meditation music or music that has a healing effect and impact?

It would be great (especially with a name like vibes) if it enabled you to master the sonic realm of vibrations, frequencies, geometries and energies, etcā€¦

Or if there is a multi-stage that this would be included in one of them.

It is for music producers who want to become serious about their craft.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the kind of music I have a passion to produce.

I think that increasing cognition is largely the domain of a long term subliminal. Although from experience, LE AND BL have been excellent at increasing cognition in relating to tasks.

My suggestion, really just a brain storm, is what if Beyond Limitless was more consciously guided, almost like how Ascension Chamber requires you to write down your goals and be very conscious of them.

BL could require conscious guidance on exactly what you want to focus on and createā€¦ you listen to the sub while determining your exact goal and what you want to create/realize/learn, then you have to sit down and actually do the thing you set the intention to do.

3 Likes

This part is easily possible with VIBES.

This part, not so much. Itā€™s simply not what the title is aimed at. You can stack it with something like RoM and/or RoS and achieve something similar.

5 Likes