Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I’d say make it unique like PS—something completely new that has nothing to do with limitless.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign given the name “beyond limitless” i think its appropriate that this sub would go “beyond” just learning.

BL can be about applying all the knowledge you have. In a school context for instance limitless can help you learn as much theory as fast as possible, meanwhile BL can help you apple all the theory you already know, and allow yourself to very effectively incorporate into your daily life, and practically use all this theory.
This would than allow this sub to shine more for practical reasons like people wanting to learn a new skill, rather than gain more knowledge. This would aldo very much setit apart without just being “better” or “faster” limitless.

5 Likes

QL and Limitless already do this through raw intelligence boost

Maybe coming back to the booster concept would be an option? Especially regarding tests, exams or job interviews a short term boost (maybe a bit pushier than ZP? Only 7 minutes, Terminus) would be very helpful.

Maybe this approach could also work for other programs. The new Love Bomb hits really deep (love it) but a much lighter companion for a short term love aura and nothing else would be situational very interesting.

1 Like

I like this even though I got nothing to add, the brainstorming and ideas coming from the forum is just (looking for a word to describe how awesome you all are) :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

That makes sense, you’re really too smart man thanks.:blush:

1 Like

:weary::sob: just release VIBES already. You went for a male choir on this one that’s what I am talking about on creativity. Or did you just record one voice and put some choir effect on it?

:sob::weary:
My stack, my precious stack

4 Likes

Yea James I have QL in my stack but I think I will stick to QL. From what I have learned multistage titles are always deeper and more powerful.

2 Likes

Ay, ay. Imagine living your life with a cognitive state of being that is always in some sort of flow… high and low. You’re like water, to paraphrase the Bruce.

And the song. The tribal chorus and drumming, with techno and modern dancing music… a synthesis with allusions to the pre-historical but at the same time the hyper-modern.

I am left with the feeling that /flow state/ is really a natural order of mind and cognition. A trance-like state of being where we are in tune with what is more or less primeval. Our inherent super-intelligence. Intuition and instinct dancing together with intellect and the pre-frontal cortex?

Limitless. Divine, even?

What a beast.

This has me even more excited for the future update of QL.

Ah, speaking of.

@SaintSovereign. The future QL, Alchemist, and Khan Black walks into a Q-store. They share some drinks, they talk for hours, and eventually decides to start a band together. What happens next?

EDIT2:

Limitless: Highlander eeh I mean HERO: Limitless.
Limitless, but it’s the Streams and the Lines
Limitless: Renaissance Man
Limitless, but it’s for unfolding /flowstate

3 Likes

I think a couple of things could be awesome with the limitless line:

i) A less dense sub that focuses less on learning new material and more on increasing raw processing power and creative problem solving for people who mainly want to excel at their cognitive demanding careers after having already been through a long run of QL or Limitless.
ii) A black line fifth-stager to QL, if it is even possible for QL to get more advanced.
iii) A very advanced black line tittle for people who have already run both QL, Alchemist (or another spiritual tittle) and KB that combines the best from cognitive enhancement and spiritual/energetic development.

3 Likes

Ay! So hillarious that you just posted that. See my above post :call_me_hand:

Quantum Alchemist Khan Black!

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign feel free to send me the beta version of Limitless I can begin testing and send you private feedback.

Thanks in Advance.

3 Likes

I think this will create more SKUs to keep track of.

And based on my understanding of SubClub, they make very focused subs by using concepts that that don’t limit the sub to one field, which also gives them stackability.

Take KB for example, very focused on sexual energy, yet sexual energy is generalizable to everyday life. Or Sanguine with the main focus of total relaxation, but the side results of total relaxation are generalizable.

1 Like

What a refreshing new idea (at least for me). It exlains a lot, what is going on in my life. Thank you.

I agree. I have QL in my stack as well. With Stark Black & Index Gate. Dropped Genesis Mogul in favor of Stark Black. @TheBoxingScientist has been pestering me to run Stark so here I am

That and outside of wanting to make a fuck ton of money I want to see how far I can push my cognitive abilities.

I really need to stop watching the Limitless TV show again and again but I love it

Once I have reached a certain point over the next couple of years I’m going to run Dragon Reborn with Phoenix and Limit Destroyer when it’s updated

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Lion I would love to see a title devoted entirely to improving math skills. Maybe based on Barbara Oakley’s book Thinking in Numbers

3 Likes

There can be only one

3 Likes

Dude I was just thinking about this.

Limitless: Beyond Numbers. :v:

:grin:

just run Index Gate + Stark + QL/Limitless and be happy.
but, this aside, i’d love to see a Limitless series title focused on STEM purely. My God, I’d be OpenAI’s chief scientist after a few years with that title.

2 Likes

Wow, we have a similar stack. I’m running QL and ASBR.

@James I love how you lean into running the craziest heaviest healing stack possible. I think it says a lot about you, most would be discouraged from running a stack like you just mentioned.

2 Likes