The Pink could also be a misdirection lol.
But you know he’s never alone
Daredevil and Stark vibes right there
But also Wanted
The Pink could also be a misdirection lol.
But you know he’s never alone
Daredevil and Stark vibes right there
But also Wanted
Yes we do!!!
I’m ready for more!
Even if I have to test some shit. I’m game. 
I dont think it’s saving him in a litteral sense. I think its more like ” with her; he feels like she can save him. Or be saved by being next to her ” but the choice is ultimatly hers. Like she tingels his deepest wishes and desires.
It wouldn’t be a sub for the ladies if it’s about saving a man.
Edit: Its not Seductress dark or black.
Its 100% Reworked + Upgraded OG seductress that may or may not end up changing its name.
Just like Rebirth changed to Phoenix: DR
love the art work though….
man,when is the approximate release date ?the day after tomorrow ?even though ,I am unlikely to change my stack….still,I am eager to read the sale page…. 
Also doesn’t make a ton of sense imo
He makes you wanna save him
But you know he’s never alone
Leads me to think more from the Wanted archetype of - alluring thru his hot/cold process of being vulnerable and human then mysterious and unattainable, then the harsh wake up of “he’s never alone, he doesn’t need me to save him, he doesn’t really need me at all” type of grounded independence
Fuck thinking this thru is hyping me up. Hope this drops tonight!!!
Geneis: Ascension
If you look at Genesis box art there is a pic in there that looks like this where the guy is huge and the girl is tiny lol
It could be about the guy “saving himself” and leveling up his life. The guy getting everything he deserves
or
Genesis: Daredevil
Exactly my thoughts
It’s too focused on the guy, Sub Club wouldn’t reduce a woman to that in their titles

Has seductress been upgraded at all since its original release?
I’ve been listening to it for over a year now. On and off.
Edit: I’ve even considered dropping it for HoT again after my long wash out alongside Stark & LBFH. If it’s upgraded then I’ll continue with it for sure.
Not to my knowledge. All ladies only subs are at ZPV2 level for now
Daredevil makes a lot of sense
It would be the perfect time to test out the new social experience. Plus that art work could be a club setting
But what series would Daredevil go in?
Still trying to decipher the blurred artwork lol
@SaintSovereign do we have any countdown for any of the titles teased?
When is the next drop 
I am guessing tonight or tomorrow night probably get 2 drops show art work of the next one tomorrow
Tho they could do it sunday then make the next release christmas eve
Great, it’s an update to WB! 
Bro WB is already new and got an update already
Don’t think they would tinker with it again now
Wonder woman is that you on the picture
Primal Seduction / Primal
I don’t think I’m making a guess. 
The tech is obviously under constant development as Phoenix and TWTP proved. WB is one of the best, if not the best, title to test out new solutions.
It looks like a woman
Therefore i declare, the new title is going to be
Chimney Sweeper for woman