Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

James actuallly invests in anti dandruff shampoo and gets rid of the fleas in his pants.

5 Likes

You weren’t supposed to tell anyone :rofl:

6 Likes

last time I checked,Renaissance Man :Vibe was near completion…I guess,within a month,we are able to see it …Am I correct ? :wink: but the next release probably is something else …like something we didn’t expect it coming….this is how the game plays usually…… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: for a long time my stack will remain intact,still,I would love to see those pleasant surprise…it almost becomes part of my life now…. :upside_down_face:

@SaintSovereign no rush, just curious when Muay Thai mastery is getting a touch up

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire thank you for making products that has allowed me to travel and stay in beautiful lofts like this. It’s always been a dream of mine to stay in luxury lofts when traveling and today I’m finally staying in one of the most luxurious ones in the city for a bit while I’m in a new country👀

38 Likes

QTKS Round 2 is now available.

We are striving to hit 3-5 day delivery, but please note in some cases it MAY take up to 8 days, but I am confident that we’ll be able to hit the earlier time, as Q-Engineer is now completely trained on QTKS and I have made myself available to them during daily “QTKS Hours” to go over the builds and verify they were completed correctly.

Before purchasing a QTKS, please read the instructions here: https://support.subliminalclub.com/knowledge-base/submitting-a-qtks-voiceprint/

Please take note of the following requirement:

NOTE: The name on this order MUST match the name on your account AND on past orders. This is to prevent individuals from making name embedded, voice-embedded subliminals for another individual. This will be strictly enforced. Those who break this rule will not be able to make future orders.

We are taking this very seriously. Any evidence of foul play will result in being unable to create QTKS or regular customs. If you’ve never ordered anything from the Q store but you have ordered from the regular store, once you’ve made your order, please send a support ticket with your major title store email and an order number, allowing us to verify the order. Please do not try to change your name in the account. Our system shows us name changes and we can still verify the name that was on the original order.

Also, you’ll need to submit a voiceprint and accept the terms for every order. You can’t use the same voiceprint for multiple orders. This means (if you were to do this), if you order 2 QTKS customs at once, you have to fill out the voiceprint form for BOTH.

To purchase your QTKS custom, visit the special QTKS build link: Build Options QTKS - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Then, you can use this option (QTKS Voiceprint Upload) to submit the voiceprint:

For those who are looking to rebuild, please give us a bit more time to set that up. It will most likely be under the same “Discounted ZP Rebuilds” link within the next few days.

As for the early adopters’ gift, those who participated in early access will have their SubClub Elites account upgraded to “QTKS Early Adopter,” which will give a permanent 30% off all future orders at both stores. The current maximum elites discount is 25%, giving an additional 5% off all orders.

If you were an early adopter, send a ticket with the title [QTKS Early Adopter Upgrade], including the brackets. In the ticket, put your Q and main store emails, along with the QTKS order number. Unfortunately, this only applies to PAID QTKS orders, as we gave out a few coupons before to help with testing.

This discount is only available for the early adopters, and as such, is not available at the moment.

Note: QTKS is a tool for advanced users. By “advanced,” we aren’t necessarily referring to subliminal use. It’s for those who have a firm sense of self-awareness and have overcome many of their basic fears and hangups. I know when I say this, people tend to do the opposite anyway, but PLEASE DO NOT HAVE FOMO and purchase something outside of your price range.

The regular customs and the major titles are still amazing products. We recommend building a QTKS custom only after you have decided on some sort of life path you want to enhance for a long-term period. It’s not necessarily for “experimentation” unless you have the funds.

To discuss QTKS or ask questions about it, use this thread: Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

General chat and the such can remain here. This message is also posted in the QTKS thread.

17 Likes

Views - Vesper’s Vision.

Coming to a theater near you.

10 Likes

I’m guessing this is true for regular customs as well?

If I want to create a custom as a gift for my fiancee, should I open a ticket about it?

Because I don’t have a second means to pay.

1 Like

NOTE: By early adopters, we are referring to those who participated in QTKS last year.

7 Likes

Open a ticket and I’ll see what I can do.

IMG_6528

1 Like

Congrats @Vesper. Thanks for sharing as well, this has me fired up and motivated to take that much more action.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign small question if I ordered my custom as soon as the QTKS launched. Would I be getting it on Friday at the latest or Monday at the latest?

I have an important event on Monday so having the QTKS custom before then would be amazing so that’s why I wanted to ask.

1 Like

Hopefully Thursday, actually.

1 Like

@Vesper what custom you going to be making? is a journal going to be coming? :pray:

1 Like

I need this!

We need to provide voice identification while ordering now too? Wow…

Hey @SaintSovereign - sorry to disturb you here, but I just sent you a private message about a paragon custom for a potentially quite urgent health issue. Hope you can take the time to look at it. Thanks in advance.

Manifesto QTKS

Minds Eye Core
New Limitless
Fortune’s Favourite
Omnidimensional
DEUS
Informaticon
Subconscious Flow
RAIKOV
Dopaminergic Revival
Auric Overdriver
Synergy: Energetic Transcendence
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: Carpe Vitam
Synergy: 42
Synergy: Master of the World
Synergy: Subconscious Mastery
Synergy: Winner Overdrive
Synergy: Wisdom of the Ages
Synergy: Beyond Seduction
Synergy: Perfection Manifestation

As for journal, I don’t think so. I’ve reached a level of results with my QTKS customs that would have people trying to copy my customs thinking they would get the same results. Half of the results I got recently which are even crazier that I haven’t shared here would have some people wondering if I’m shooting a movie or something lol.

My crazier results so far has been physical shifting and my social life. If you saw the thing, I’ve experienced these past few weeks you’d be shocked.

Unrelated but my visualizing skills have gotten so good that most of things I visualize in some capacity happens in real life (good scenarios for me but sometimes my thoughts go wild and let’s just say I manifest something that I thought I wanted easily. Only to questions why I wanted it). I’m expecting this custom to give 10x the results I got from the previous QTKS one so expect some potential crazy stories or pictures from me in the next few months.

12 Likes

I nickname that one Quintessential Visionary. X-Ray vision to support your goals @Vesper

2 Likes