Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Wow, I have never seen it this quiet. This must be a big storm brewing.

Best quote. Made my week : )

4 Likes

Yes we have been getting ̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ emotionally teased for a while now. Right in the heartsong

I’ve been checking a few times a week expecting a bit more action in this thread, but I guess these upgrades and creations take time. I’ve been having a break off subliminal use, but I think if Chosen gets an upgrade, I’ll be jumping back in.

6 Likes

Hope when it comes, it rains.
SD, HS… and more

GET READY:

Discuss it here:

26 Likes

So is this different subs besides Heartsong and Dark Seductress?

I think it will be a lot of subs all at once :eyes:

11 Likes

Yes, they say they want to upgrade all the subs as fast as possible.

1 Like

“There’s something for everyone”

Couple that with all the titles mentioned in the song, and it makes me wonder if there wil be a LOT of drops.

2 Likes

I think it will be atleast 4-6. But I could be wrong,

I believe it’s gonna be Love Bomb, Heartsong, Seductress dark, Maybe stark.

But do not trust me for this XD

2 Likes

There should be something for everyone

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Hence Saunts comment about something for everyone

1 Like

Only ones that isn’t mentioned that I was sort of hoping for are updates to EOG and the Dragon Reborn multi stage. I’m not complaining. I love Phoenix and I’m willing to wait. I’m just super grateful for all they do

5 Likes

James dont forget to give yourself a pat on the back for your efforts. You are the vehicle the sub is the fuel you are the one who turned on the ignition and hit the gas.

5 Likes

Get Your “Hype Daddy” Card Ready!!!

23 Likes

Yo you did that with AI?

You did that yourself? Can I ask how?

New drops coming for suuure

2 Likes

They said there are not going to be new drops any time soon only old titles updated, so we can be sure they are going to drop a new title :skull_and_crossbones:

When saint said there is not going to be a new modules pack, they released a new modules pack a few days later

5 Likes