Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Are the revelation titles gonna get a major update? Or is most of NSE already included in them given that iirc they were the inspiration of it?

1 Like

Dave, you tagged the wrong Saint. And please submit a support ticket for your inquiry. I don’t think that you should write publicly about internal communications like that.

9 Likes

I still don’t know if Dave was ever able to contact either of those two

4 Likes

Agree Matt, this guy is out of control.

5 Likes

Updated. :wink:

7 Likes

This style of writing is something I’ve been pioneering for awhile. It’s an attempt to get you to understand how you’d react to a particular title just by reading the copy. While reading the copy of any title, pay close attention to your emotions, as that’s the number one indicator of your future success (or failure) on any particular title.

If you feel afraid, but motivated – that’s a sign that you would have a positive run, as somewhere within you, you’re craving the objectives of the title. That’s the whole point of all the art we’ve been making – music, stories, etc. We’re just honing a craft / method right now, but take the Heartsong lyrics, for example:

Can you sing me your heartsong?
Can you make it sound true?
Can you make me your everything?
Cuz I’m falling slowly to you

These lines are a literal (yet incredibly simplified) summary of a major feature in Heartsong, the one that’s going to have everyone wanting to run it, which is [@SubClub_DAVE SAID NO].

So when you read the lyrics / listen to the song – how does that particular part make you feel? If you get a sense of longing, what would that mean? What if the whole thing just turns you off for some reason?

If anyone hasn’t figured it out, emotions and the ability to understand, wield and control your emotions creatively leads to success with subliminals. Society pressures everyone to suppress their emotions, but energy was meant to flow. And there’s a difference between suppression – which leads to pressure build up – and conscious constraint and control.

30 Likes

Welp there goes my stack AGAIN

1 Like

Blockquote While reading the copy of any title, pay close attention to your emotions, as that’s the number one indicator of your future success (or failure) on any particular title.

Blockquote

Damn this makes so much sense, had such a powerful (positive) reaction while reading new Primal, like it was everything that I valued, needed, and was lacking currently in my life, and also why after two loops I’ve had the most powerful reality shifting results from it I’ve experienced here (and I’ve had some big ones after nearly 5 years with sub club).

I’ll write up a longer review of that when I get some time here :wink:

6 Likes

I’m glad you used this as your example because, as I’ve stated on that page, as well as on my journal the other day, I feel a gorgeous thrill of possibility when listening to the Heartsong track that the other ones don’t necessarily bring up for me.

Primal Seduction’s theme song - if I can call it that - is another one I very much enjoy. Night cruising on my motorcycle vibes

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does the New Emperor have all of Genesis Mogul in it?

1 Like

Really curious what this new heartsong will pack and if it will be a good custom with ps primal or ps lovebomb.

1 Like

I dont think its hard
especially not with upcoming seductress dark.

They made Heartsong which can bring exactly the long term person that you personally wish you could have. If they can do heartsong, they can do this also.

2 Likes

We should all stop playing semantic games and overthinking since our subconscious mind is way beyond that all. On top of that, even Saint and Fire cannot pinpoint all the possible changes and experiences that a particular title offers and they do their best describing each product, listing the objectives. They just describe the general theme of their products and areas they cover and help us develop. That’s the reason they want us to focus on our emotional responses and rely on our intuition when reading the copies.

Extended Information:

It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.

Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

3 Likes

I felt that when i read the sales page of Phoenix

2 Likes

Same, I felt and heard my inner demons screaming while reading, I’ve only started to run it two days ago, I’m very excited!

2 Likes

Im going to run it when i finish with Paragon Sleep, my sleep is already better so maybe it will be next cycle

1 Like

Which subliminal will help with emotions? Phoenix?

1 Like

out of curiousity… what do you mean by “help with emotions”?
Are you asking what allows you to feel more / understand it / be able to control it more?

1 Like

Yes in the sales page there are lots emphasis on emotional control

2 Likes

Feel more, understand more, control better, express more

2 Likes